Respond to this messageView more postings
Original Message
  • Re: Untitled
    • Anonymous (no login)
      Posted Apr 20, 2008 9:03 AM

i wonder why wagner fans congregate here. he is not the prince his fans think her is..he embellishes and his fans buy everything that comes out of his mouth..like the barbara stanwyck story..lolol..PLEASE. prince charming waited until she died before he told about their big five year affair...and how she was his "first love"...BULL
      for years he spouted about natalie being his first love...he said in 1957, he said in 1974, he said it in 1980...then years later finstad fingers his bi-sexuality. he panics because he is all about image. people point out that as a young man he had few relationships with women. most of his dates were publicity related. all of sudden stanwyck dies and he claims that they were involved for 5 years...that covers a great deal of the time that he had no woman in his life...as he told the story he went from stanwyck in 1953 to natalie in 1957...how convenient is that?...but you see many years earlier stanwyck told her friend shirley eder that she was indeed sexually involved with wagner, that his attention was flattering but it lasted only a few months. this is why i'd love to see a real biographer do his life story because wagner tends to embellish to keep his armor for tarnishing...
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address