<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Who can you believe?

February 8 2006 at 1:58 PM
No score for this post
vladislaus  (Login vladislaus)

Who can you believe? I have read both Lamberts and Finstads books on Natalie, Finstads was a joke just repeating what any dedicated Natalie fan knows. Lamberts was interesting with a few twists some really questionable, hell I even read Natalie's part in this book written by a hairdresser to the stars this was a self serving book shedding little detail on the stars themselfs, I mean the woman basically wrote how much the stars loved her.....LOL........come on........LOL. So who can you believe? who knows. It's strange, when it comes to Natalie the family is really tight lipped, no one including the children talk about anything in regards to their mother and as for RJ well what could he say that might not incriminate him. I am going to buy Dr. Noguchi's book it sounds interesting.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Who can you believe?

No score for this post
February 8 2006, 5:55 PM 

Well, what can RJ say? Nothing, becuase whatever he says, there will always be those who don't believe him! Also, why should he relive the pain of what happened for our edification? He told the police (and presumably his daughters) what happened and that's all he had to do. He owes us nothing.

Joanne

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 14 2009, 6:45 PM 

Joanne is right again as usual.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 14 2009, 8:50 PM 

"he told the police" He told the police outright lies. I guess Joanne does not know that he lied when he "told the police."

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 15 2009, 5:27 AM 

Did you see the date on this thread? She has nowhere else to go so she is digging up **** from 2 1/2 years ago!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 16 2009, 1:01 PM 

Believe FrancisPucci because she knows everything!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Heidibrentwood77
(no login)

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 5:55 PM 

We heard that Fran is Vlad is Jocko is Halrego who is best friends with dumpy Joanne who feeds McSoap who feeds Pamelot who feeds Heidi who is not Courtney. Courtney is Bay Spice who is Fran who is Vlad Who is Jocko who is DON.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 7:13 AM 

The police can take statements from suspects without believing them . In this case, they could niether confirm or deny so they had to let RJ skate . It would be very interesting to know what the cops had to say among themselves back at headquarters . We'd probably all be very surprised . Nobody is ever going to convince me that RJ saw or heard nothing that night . So I think Joanne is hands-down wrong on this one...RJ does owe Nat's fan base something . We all made Nat,but when that same public who made her wants a little back, suddenly we are the unwashed masses . That's smug Hollywood for you .

Popping my Clogs for RJ
(no login)

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 11:51 AM 

Joanne is in Scotland Yard. She knows everything just like Heidi/Courtney Don do in America this country but none of you know as much as Vladislaus who is the Chief of Police in Romania.

A Nat Pack Member
(no login)

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 5:08 PM 

They are all losers but I think they just have one up on you. They can put a coherant sentence together. Barely but they can.

Ruh Roe
(no login)

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 7:19 PM 

SHE is a HE and it goes by the name of DON this month.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 3:16 PM 

RUH ROE! Hey that's my line copier cat.

A Nat Pack Member
(no login)

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 5:07 PM 

I can't believe that Jimmy on the Natpack group is friends with Lana Wood! He better not let Joanne and her mouthpiece Heidi find out or they will run to Cal and Jessica and they will run to Chuck and get him booted off like they used to do to everyone on the RJ List.

DON'S GOOD TWIN
(no login)

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 6:05 PM 

MaryAnn would not say RUH Roe but Jocko would, did and does.

Ruh Roe
(no login)

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 6:33 AM 

I am Jocko RUH ROE and don't you forget it!

Kit Kat
(no login)

RUH ROE

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 11:30 AM 

Nope, it didn't come from Jocko. It came from me quite some time ago.

Jocko
(no login)

Re: RUH ROE

No score for this post
April 5 2012, 1:06 PM 

No way! I used that 4 years ago on imdb when I used to go by the name Vlad.
Everybody remembers me because I am the true Mr. and Mrs. Robert and Natalie Wood Wagner historian.
Vlad know.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings