<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

The Murders of Natalie Wood and William Holden

June 15 2007 at 10:46 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
alobster777  (no login)

I am positive Stefanie Powers is involved in the death of actor William Holden and have known this for around 5 or 6 months now. I am also fully aware that Natalie Wood was murdered two weeks after Holden and that the deaths are definitely connected. No coincidence whatsoever.

Therefore, it is not difficult for me at all to believe these details from Peter Rydyn.

William Holden; his death was NO accident.

During the investigation of Natalie Wood's last days, I have uncovered new evidence that implicates Stephanie Powers' significant involvement in the hollywood legend's demise.

THE SYNOPSIS.

I strayed into William Holden's death to clarify and explain Natalie's hostility towards Stefanie Powers and her fury over Robert Wagner's excessive comforting of Powers immediately after Holden's death. This reaction was perceived as straight-forward jealousy, however, Natalie was abhorrent of her husband's obsequious consolement to, not a friend, or even lover, but a killer.

Powers had confessed to Wagner her opportunistic murder, she took advantage of circumstance and chance to rid herself of an emotional millstone. Natalie's initial suspicion, then proof of Powers' crime, ignited a determined urgent agenda for her to be silenced. Wagner had reasons to remove his wife, her knowledge of his business impropriety and bi-sexual activity, Christopher Walken, being the latest encounter, a clandestine relationship with Jill St John that he wanted to develop and the avoidance of a protracted divorce, to secure his personal wealth.

All three actresses shared star molding mothers, and from the moment they first attended the same ballet school, Natalie's presence drew resentment and envy that would brew into vengeance and redress. Powers and St John, used their mutual malefic influence, Wagner was primed, his wife had to die soon.

Stefanie Powers had benefited professionally and financially from her seven year relationship with Holden. Her new starring role in Hart to Hart, brought Powers independence and confidence, she was now reshaping her destiny. Working closely with Wagner, she could now eclipse Natalie and have scope to release that dormant malevolence.

THE MURDER

Holden wanted his relationship with Powers to endure, but, alcoholism masked the inevitable, his attempt at its continuation would prove fatal. In early October 1981, Holden travelled from his Palm Springs home to his coastal apartment to live a semi-reclusive existence. The apartment block manager claimed 'he he did not want to be disturbed'. Several people telephoned, the majority were greeted by the answering machine. One call was to break the isolation. Stefanie Powers agreed to meet him at home in Santa Monica.

She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful. It was in the bedroom that Holden misread the moment. His intentions were rebuffed, Powers' physical strength sent him headlong across the room, striking his head on the teak bedside table. Holden semi-conscious, was bleeding profusely from the wound, at first, Powers tried to stem the flow with tissues and bedcovering. He managed to stand briefly. At this point, Holden, cold from blood loss, Powers attempted to place a robe on him. He then collapsed into unconsciousness, falling to the floor.

Powers knew he need immediate hospitalization, she could either save him or save HERSELF. She began a systematic crime scene makeover, leaving a scenario to reinforce Holden's reclusion. Her dilemma was to leave unnoticed, like her entrance.

THE EVIDENCE SO FAR.

I know what proof Natalie Wood had. I can prove Powers was at his apartment. Important detail in autopsy report overlooked. Manipulation of Holden's last wishes set out in his will.

Copyright Peter Rydyn 2007

email, peterrydyn@hotmail.com
website, www.celebrityhomicide.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Maryanne
(no login)

Re: The Murders of Natalie Wood and William Holden

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 11:36 AM 

LOLOL....

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 12:51 PM 

That is your reaction and you are entitled to it.

Since I am CERTAIN that Holden and Wood did not die as "accidents" as reported and were instead murdered, I can't find any of this humorous.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 1:07 PM 

Rydyn's theory is assine...that makes it humourous. Natalie and Holden's deaths are not humourous. Far from it. None of this has been proven, there is no evidence of this. He makes their deaths sound like a bad soap opera. He's i sicko...

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 2:53 PM 

Maryanne:

If I didn't know for certain that Natalie Wood and Wm. Holden were murdered and that their deaths two weeks apart were not coincidence I might agree with you.

I understand your skepticism about Rydyn's findings. However, I knew Holden and Wood were murdered BEFORE ever hearing Rydyn's name or details so it helps me to accept his facts because I already knew their deaths were not "accidents."

I completely and totally comprehend your doubtful thinking. It is not unintelligent to feel the way you do. To be honest, if I had not already been cognizant of these realities, I might be raising eyebrows also!

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 3:49 PM 

You knew or you thought? How could you know?

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 4:14 PM 

I don't totally understand your questions. Thought what? knew what?

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 5:38 PM 

My question is did you know for a fact that Natalie and Holden were murdered or was it an opinion that you had.

ybrowning5'googlemail.com
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
November 24 2011, 6:25 PM 

what crap! Who knows? Why speculate?

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 5:16 PM 

This theory is beyond ludicrous....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Ryden states things as if he was there. Take his description of how Holden died. Let's believe for a moment that Stefanie did visit him that day. In your post of Ryden's theory, he writes: "She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful." How is it possible that Ryden would be able to describe the "mood" of their encounter? How could he possibly know that? Easy - he couldn't. Again, what he states as "fact" is nothing more than his theory. Which is all well and good, but don't try to pass it off as fact.

Alobster, and you do the same thing. How could you possibly KNOW any details? Were you there? Of course not. You may BELIEVE certain things to be true, but to claim that you KNOW these things to be true - as in BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT - is just a ridiculous statement to make.

Ryden has claimed for years to have evidence in both murders. If that's really true, why doesn't he step forward and produce it? The fact that hasn't and instead continues his little dance is, to me, pretty solid proof that he has no proof.

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 5:49 PM 

Anonymous (I truly wish you would be Cindy or someone):

Your post is not unreasonable and I understand your thinking. I made Peter aware this morning that I differed a bit in murder theory and he said that "I believe her (S. Powers) actions were opportunistic, evidence overlooked in autopsy shows this."

The only ones that could know EXACTLY what took place in Apt. 43 at Shorecliff are God, the deceased and Powers (unless she had an accomplice) and I don't believe she did. Therefore, any "facts" would have to derive from Powers.

I think Stefanie Powers is one of the most creepy despicable human wastes imaginable. I don't believe a word she utters. Therefore, I am of the persuasion, (sorry Pete, I may be distancing in theory now) that she even informed Wagner that Holden fell and died.

I will take a lie detector test that I fully believe that Bill Holden's head injury is a stab wound inflicted by Stefanie Powers. I could be wrong.

Just because all of the intricate details don't match with everyone who believes there was foul play, murder or the like doesn't mean murder didn't happen.

In essence, Powers could have fed Wagner and others a chain of lies about the events of her last encounter with Holden.

This shot-put across the room after a misread moment is not how I "envision" Holden's last minutes. I think he was brutally stabbed by Stefanie Powers.

Peter is wonderful though. I thank God for his website, knowledge and being a lone light in the midst of darkness.

The only part I am certain of at this time is Stefanie Powers murdered Wm. Holden and then two weeks later Natalie Wood was murdered.

Anonymous, you ask for proof. You wouldn't believe me anyway!

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 6:05 PM 

I still think the whole theory is implausible, Alobster, but I do have two comments on your post:

You wrote:
I will take a lie detector test that I fully believe that Bill Holden's head injury is a stab wound inflicted by Stefanie Powers. I could be wrong. A LIE DETECTOR TEST MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU'RE BEING ASKED ABOUT WHAT AMOUNTS TO YOUR OPINIONS. AND YOU YOURSELF ADMIT THAT'S ALL IT IS WHEN YOU WROTE: "The only ones that could know EXACTLY what took place in Apt. 43 at Shorecliff are God, the deceased and Powers..."

Anonymous, you ask for proof. You wouldn't believe me anyway! THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG. GO BACK AND READ MY OTHER POSTS. I'VE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT I BELIEVE BOTH DEATHS TO BE ACCIDENTS, BUT I'M OPEN TO CHANGING MY MIND. BUT TO DO SO I NEED PROOF, NOT THEORIES OR OPINIONS. AND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE OFFERING SO FAR. PROVIDE SOME PROOF (IF YOU CAN) AND THEN WE'LL GO FROM THERE.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 6:19 PM 

Since no poster on this board is involved in Law Enforcement this is basically a chat room for people interested in Natalie's death.

Anonymous, it matters none to me if you believe an ounce or syllable I write. It truly doesn't. I am expressing myself and if you don't appreciate my "vagueness" about the origin of my vehement stance that Holden was murdered, then Wood, then please just ignore everything I post. I am sincere when I tell you my feelings won't be hurt if you ignore or despise me or my words.

I am not going to reveal why I am so passionately believing in these murders so let's drop it. I understand frustration because of this but only to those close to me (not internet strangers) do I want to be that intimate about this case with.

In closing:

Authorities need to open up an "uncontaminated" file regarding these two deaths. Detectives should then research the connection between them. Bill Holden was an alcoholic but he did not deserve to be brutally murdered. Natalie Wood was fiery and possibly refused the wicked brute's plans but she didn't deserve this tragic killing.

I hope the hottest part of Hades is being intensified to make way for the delinquent cast of slugs in this unbelievably heinous, appalling and selfishly maneuvered "whodunit." These egotistically driven felons and their nefarious acts deserve eternity in the deepest, darkest, slimiest caverns of Hell.

maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 6:39 PM 

OK...so this is all opinion. If you know this to be fact you should contact Natalie's kids to let them know it. Tell them all you know. That way Natasha can ask to have the case re-opened. That's what should be done. What is everyone waiting for? With all this evidence Jonathan and Jennifer will go to jail. And please don't say that Wagner is powerful. He is an over the hill TV actor who does cheezy TV ads. He's nothing and she is less.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 7:00 PM 

If everyone I have spoken to in the past year who believes Wagner is a murderer, somehow retrieved Natalie's daughter's number, her phone would never cease to ring. She wouldn't have a moment's rest.

Be realistic. Whatever we know, believe or are certain of, would not affect a relative of Wagner's anyway. If it did they would need to be institutionalized.

Maryanne
(no login)

No score for this post
June 15 2007, 8:27 PM 

Believing that he is a killer is one thing, you claim to know for certain, that you have evidence of it that the rest of the world does not have. You should contact Natalie's kids and Holden's son Scott. I have read that he believes that his dad fell and hit his head and bled to death. He deserves to know that his dad was murdered and that people hard evidence to prove it.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 8:00 PM 

Alobster, your posts continue to ammuse and befuddle me.

You say you will not reveal what you know to "internet strangers", but yet you continue to post on this site - full of "internet strangers". If I may, what do you hope to accomplish by posting here? You clearly have no problem with posting certain things, but your posts only go so far; you won't reveal what you claim you know (which I sincerely doubt is anything more than supposition).

Finally, don't be so sure about who is or isn't involved in law enforcement on this board. Remember, we're only "internet strangers".

Olivia
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 17 2007, 2:33 PM 

Actually I am in Law Enforcement--in Colorado. I don't think there is a chance in hell that either of these parties were murdered. William Holden was just too drunk unfortunately to save himself and Natalie died through negligence.

Vlad
(Login vladislaus)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 18 2007, 1:45 PM 

Alobster keep it coming don't give in to Maryanne and Anonymous who buy the way are the same person.

The "PLOT" really works out good on paper and does make sense. I do believe and always have that Stef left Holden there to bleed to death. I also believe that Stef told RJ and RJ told Natalie. This, combined with alcohol, jealous rages, flirtation was the cocktail that ended Natalie's life. Was stef involved? you bet. Was Jill involved? don't know. Was Walken involved? not to his knowledge.
Why was Walken invited that weekend? RJ was suspicious of an affair, or could it have been the more alibies the better, or could it have been that Natalie didn't want to be alone with RJ that weekend in fear. Could the reason Natasha begged her mother not to go is because RJ and Natalie had been fighting? One thing is for certain these two did not die on their own, there were other hands involved.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 18 2007, 5:08 PM 

Vlad, we are not the same person...by a long shot.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 18 2007, 6:17 PM 

Natasha did not want her mother to go because she wanted her home with her...Natalie had been away and Natasha missed her. Natasha also had been having nightmares about something happening to her mother. In interviews Natasha has said that her mom and dad were an example to her of what she would want a relationship in her life to be like. RJ is a knight in shining armor to Natasha.
alobster posted this on the William Holden IMDB board. That board is comprised of huge Holden fans. She got not one response, not one of those Holden fans agreed that this could even be possible. William Holden's son, Scott, believes his father fell and hit his head while drunk and bled to death. He wished people would accept it and remember their father for his life and career. This entire scenario is ludicrous.
Walken was there because Natalie wanted him there. According to Rydyn original theory Walken was the actual killer...RJ asked him to and he said "sure, why not!"....Rydyn writes his own script for every celebrity death. For every one of these deaths he makes a book announcement. As far back as 2003 he had his book about Natalie written...Where is this book? I can answer that...no publisher. But that's good because he later investigated Holden's death and with that totally re-wrote the Natalie story. Another book announcement...Where is the book? Again, oooh, I know, no publisher. People who believe this are desperate for something to believe. It's totally ridiculous. It's also interesting that Alobster posted this on the IMDB sites of the principles involved in this little soap opera. Today, they are gone and no one is asking why. That would tell me something.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 18 2007, 7:16 PM 

No, Maryanne and I are not the same person. Although I have to laugh that I'm now being accused of being Maryanne, after Maryanne has accused me over and over of being Joanne! How does it feel, Maryanne? LOL

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 18 2007, 8:41 PM 

LOL....

Vlad
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 19 2007, 9:41 AM 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Remember ladies anything is possible. Look at the OJ case and he got away with it with no witnesses or alibies. RJ was smart enough to have witnesses and alibies and to make sure Natalie was all drunked up. Back then RJ was a man of extreme power, he had total clout over Hollywood sort of like a godfather, and he was married to Natalie Wood. Even if the drowning case would have gone to trial he would have walked away.

Alobster what is your view on how Natalie was murdered?

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 19 2007, 10:22 AM 

You've got to be kidding. Robert Wagner was a TV star. What clout? He is and was a second rate star. Yes, he knew people but he was not a man of power. No one was afraid of him. And the Simpson case was very different. There were racial tones to that. I won't discuss that here but it's a fact.
Today Wagner does cheezy ads on TV. He is nothing to be afraid of. He never had clout. As a matter of fact, it not for that second marriage to Natalie he would be doing what he was doing when that got back together, guest shots on TV. He was nothing without her and never rose to the level of stardom that she rose to. Nobody gave a damn what he did until they got back together...with that he became front page news. To this day he is referred to as the "husband of great star Natalie Wood."

nww_nnz
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 19 2007, 12:09 PM 

What rock have you been living under. Bob is an icon, well respected, loved and adored by all of Hollywood, very powerful personally and in life.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 19 2007, 3:00 PM 

If he were such an icon he would not be doing the cheezy ads that he does....He is a second rate star. The man has not done one single film for which he will be remembered. NOT ONE. Not on performance that has stood out in the minds of the public. He's a celebrity.. Perhaps you are the one living under the rock. He has never achieved first-rate stardom. If he is remembered for anything it will be being Natalie Wood's husband and for having some culpability in her death.
LOLOLOL....CSL ICON...PLEASE. He is not an icon. Well liked by old Hollywood, yes. He kissed the butt of old Hollywood. He is so fake and phony. Everyone is "wonderful" and "terrific"...He's fake and without that second marriage he would be where he was in 1972...doing guest shots on shows like "The Streets of San Fransisco." He is not an icon. That's an insult to those who are.
I know more about Wagner than you think I do...a lot more.

nww_nnz
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 20 2007, 10:14 AM 

How dare you talk like that about Bob. You should be ashamed of yourself.Bob is an icon and he is all that is good about Hollywood. Bob made alot of people alot of money and is well respected and loved by many. Hollywood would not be Hollywood without people like Bob.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 20 2007, 11:18 AM 

LOL...You have got to be kidding. "Bob" is a no talent pretty boy. Again, name one performance that he will be remembered for. He is by no means an icon. An icon is a person who represents a time in our lives through what they have done in their lives and through their work, through what they have left behind for us to remember and enjoy. He is not that by any stretch of the imagination. Natalie is an icon. Marilyn Monroe is an icon, Elvis Presley is an icon, James Dean is an icon. Robert Wagner is way out of their league. He is a good looking man who got lucky. He is not the Mr. Wonderful that you think he is. He is a put on, a fake. That phony smile. The only interesting thing about him is the presence of Natalie in his life...other than that he a big yawn. He has done some heartless things in his time, very cold, cruel things. But you would not be interested in that...nor would you believe it.

nww_nnz
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 20 2007, 12:15 PM 

If Bob was good enough for Natalie, Kate, Natasha, and Courtney then he is good enough for me.

You should wash your mouth out with soap.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 20 2007, 12:27 PM 

LOL....You feel as you do, I feel as I do. You'll find that most of the people here are not overly fond of your Prince Charming.
As for the girls, my mind is open enough so that I can say without hesitation that he is a good father to the girls. That's something that I will never take away from him. Natalie would be pleased with the job that he and Willie Mae have done in the bringing up her daughters. But see, the thing is if he thought of her instead of himself and called for help right away instead of waiting close to 3 hours, Natalie would have been able to watch her kids grow up. But I guess he has to live with that. He has to live with the fact that he let the mother of his kids die a horrible death.

nww_nnz
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 20 2007, 1:10 PM 

Regardless, I love him more than love, more than life itself.

Goodbye

Vlad
(no login)

No score for this post
June 20 2007, 2:05 PM 

Can't touch that. Now that, is passion.

(Login TopCreedFan)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 24 2011, 7:17 PM 

That must be Jill.

chris
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 24 2007, 2:39 PM 

Wagner isn't a good actor as i said before, he just can't act. He is known abroad only for his role in hart to hart, but not for his movies in which the majority of them he has/had a small part. Very good actors as R.Redford,C.Eastwood, S.Mac Queen, P. Newman are well known.

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 3 2007, 2:27 PM 

Hello Everyone, hope you all have a wonderful warm July 4th vacation.

I was in a huge hurry when I posted previously and forgot to type a login ID. Therefore, this board automatically gave me the dreaded login name of “Anonymous.” The posts that begin with “Since no poster on this board” and “If everyone I have spoken to” should reflect alobster777 as the login ID instead of Anonymous. Sorry for the mishap but I do truly believe most readers have figured this out.

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 3 2007, 2:29 PM 

Vlad, I don’t see this statement “Regardless, I love him more than love, more than life itself” as passion at all but DEFINITELY a green outsider who unfortunately believes Robert Wagner’s press releases.

You are so right when you comment “One thing is for certain these two {Holden & Wood} did not die on their own, there were other hands involved.” Absolutely! I also believe Stefanie Powers was fully aware Bill was dead when she made her final exit.

alobster777
(no login)

No score for this post
July 3 2007, 2:33 PM 

I don’t know if this is a malfunction or weird design or what but I will start a new thread for obvious reasons.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 20 2009, 1:09 PM 

This is not Vlad's post. Vlad is good and kind and extremely youthful and handsome. You are the jealous ones not our Vlad.

nunya
(no login)

stefanie powers

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 4 2009, 1:53 PM 

I bet you are overjoyed to hear Stephanie Powers has lung cancer.

(Login TopCreedFan)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 24 2011, 6:46 PM 

Even juries don't demand PROOF to come back with a guilty verdict. Only a prepoderance of the EVIDENCE beyond a reasonable doubt.

It is EVIDENCE you want, not PROOF. Learn the difference.

(no login)

Fishy?

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 22 2007, 2:05 AM 

I don't know if anything you know or think is true, but I personally think it is very fishy for a person with a lifelong fear of water to drown. I have ofen wondered over the years if it wasn't more to it. After all the police and Hollywood have a history of cover-ups.

Vlad
(no login)

Re: Fishy?

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 23 2007, 1:15 PM 

OMG where do we begin!!!!!

One could say Natalie's worst nightmare came true, how many times have you heard of that ever happening?

Read "dark water" the last chapter of Susan Finstads book just to familiarize yourself, or read the whole book it is good.

alobster777
(no login)

Natalie Wood and William Holden - Homicides

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 9 2007, 6:01 PM 

Darrell:

Natalie’s death was murder, plain and simple. The aforementioned cast of slimeballs know they are guilty. You are on target in implying there are lies & cover-ups.

Peter Rydyn claims “Detective Duane Rasure is the corrupt element.” Peter is probably right. I AM CERTAIN STEFANIE POWERS MURDERED WILLIAM HOLDEN AND NATALIE WOOD WAS MURDERED. THESE DEATHS ARE NOT ACCIDENTS IN ANY SHAPE, FORM OR FASHION. Therefore, it comes a lot easier for me to accept many of Peter Rydyn’s conclusions and findings.

Peter Rydyn and Vlad do believe, however, Stefanie Powers left Wm. Holden to bleed to death. I do not. I believe Stefanie Powers preplanned William Holden’s death and probably watched him take his very last breath. Stefanie Powers is a foul-mouthed assassin with a VERY different public pretense; a woman full of deceptions, lies and embellishments.

Robert Wagner is homosexual/bi. Chris Walken being one of his boyfriends is not hard for me to accept. Wagner wants to preserve his image.

According to Peter Rydyn, “St John was an ideal mate to follow Natalie. She, like Powers, was extremely envious of Natalie's success. An ideal secret keeper!!”

Btw , Darrell, congrats on guiding this thread back to the left margin. HOW DID YOU DO IT?

(no login)

Rubbish

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 21 2007, 10:09 AM 

Hi,

I think the suggestion of murders is utter rubbish and quite hurtfull for all involved.
There is no proof whatsoever.
Accidents do happen and I've read William Holden drank in large amounts.
As for Natalie, It's not an exception for people to drown when they fear the water, everybody knows it's almost a rule.
Panic sets in faster and you cannot think clear when you fear something this bad.
Both died in ways some people just find hard to accept.

Maria
(no login)

Re: Rubbish

Score 1.0 (1 person)
October 3 2007, 6:38 PM 

And tell me...

RJ killed Natalie
Stefanie killed Mr. Holden.

why?

I would suspect if two months later RJ and Stefanie were together, but, I think it didn't happen at all. RJ was dating Jill and Stefanie, I know nothing about her life.

Maybe Stefanie could make money with William Holden's death but RJ... I do not see clearly what he won.The story about his homosexuality? Maybe. But... is that a big deal in Hollywood?

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
October 3 2007, 8:14 PM 

RJ never dated Powers, only Jill.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 4 2009, 4:25 PM 

In response to all of this thread, please know that Powers had nothing to do with Holden's death. She was no where near his apartment the time of his death. He was a typical celebrity drunkard, as is Wagner, who, on the other hand, had much to do with Natalie's death, per his own admission, mind you!

nunya
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 4 2009, 4:40 PM 

Just wanted alobster to know her dream has come true and powers is prob going to die from cancer so alobster can move on with her life lmao.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 4 2009, 5:37 PM 

Fortunately, Stefanie's Cancer was treated successfully. She had part of her lung removed and is cancer free. She is doing fine.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 4 2009, 5:48 PM 

Glad to hear that about Stefanie.

Pollypisinyerhat
(no login)

ALOBSTER

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 4 2009, 6:54 PM 

Alobster is a whacked out bible thumping crack pot. She hates Gays and Lesbians and loves when people say Powers is a Lesbian. She has been telling this murder story for years.
Note that Powers is cancer free and she did a benefit a few months ago in L.A. and she sang, danced and and was great! She has a clean bill of health from her doctors too.
Alobster loves Holden so she is blinded by his star persona. He was a drunk. He was so drunk he fell, split his head open and died from it. If he was sober and slipped accidentally he probably would have been conscious enough to call 911 and he would have lived. She hates the idea that her favorite actor was a booze rag so she has to throw it on somebody.
These wild Christians vomiting their hate really chap my ass.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: ALOBSTER

No score for this post
August 4 2009, 8:01 PM 

You are right. there is part of Stephanie Powers rehearsing for that benefit on Youtube. I'm trying to remember who it is that recorded it. Some star or singer has a Vlog and was doing that benefit too and recorded a snip of her rehearsal. I think it was back in June. Powers is fine.

Eduardo Aron Cleaver
(no login)

Stefanie Powers

No score for this post
August 4 2009, 8:27 PM 

The singer/actor Sam Harris has a Vlog on Youtube. He also appeared at that benefit and did a video of the rehearsal and one of the performances too. They are up on Youtube and Stefanie Powers is there.

nunya
(no login)

Re: Stefanie Powers

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 4 2009, 11:36 PM 

Oh well alobster you were foiled again lmao.....

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 5 2009, 8:54 AM 

poor alobster she still has the hotties in her Christian heart for bill holden. too bad he was a drunk. he was real fine looking when he was young but i hear he had a wife thast was a***** and she would deball him all the time.

Vindicator
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
August 5 2009, 11:41 AM 

Stefanie Powers did not murder William Holden. she did know he was dead and left the scene, also when questioned she could not confirm her whereabouts during those hours. One source says (don't know if true or not)that Stef told RJ some things when RJ spent 2 days with her at her house after his death, this is one reason Natalie was pissed the weekend of her death, also RJ told Natalie what Stef told him, this was reason two Natalie was pissed and not herself that weekend. Are the two deaths connected? no, but, one thing leqads to another.

nunya
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 5 2009, 11:44 AM 

That's the dumbest sh!t I ever heard.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 5 2009, 11:48 AM 

Ignore her. That is Peter Rydyn's theory spoken by a true tabloid queen.

anonymous and arrogant smart guy
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 5 2009, 7:02 PM 

I think Vindicator needs to up the medication. I never heard such a crock of Sh!t in my life!

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 14 2009, 9:59 PM 

You are all a bunch of crazy azz people.Who gives a sh!t how a couple of washed up boozing drunks killed themself's. Geez you need to get a life in the worse way. Bunch of looney tunes.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 15 2009, 3:53 AM 

You are all a bunch of crazy azz people.Who gives a sh!t how a couple of washed up boozing drunks killed themself's. Geez you need to get a life in the worse way. Bunch of looney tunes.

Obviously you do or you wouldn't be still posting on this old thread.

Ginger
(no login)

No score for this post
August 5 2009, 7:03 PM 

Really G**** you were the original poster of the story, you and lobster.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 20 2009, 12:47 PM 

RJ had nothing to do with Natalie Wagner's death. I don't know about Holden but I can assure you about RJ. I know the truth but I'm not at liberty to say right now.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 20 2009, 2:29 PM 

Here we go. Well the new book includes an eye witness. Lets see what he has to say and what he has to prove. Lets discuss it next month.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 20 2009, 2:49 PM 

That is Vlad with the not at liberty to discuss it crapola or maybe his slapper rjwfan and the mole.

Vox Humana
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 20 2009, 3:05 PM 

After the book is released I don't think there will be much to discuss other than the fact that Robert Wagner should have been held accountable for the demise of his wife. There is something wrong in every book, interview and article I have ever read on this subject. Something has never sat right with me. Someone is not telling the truth and I've always felt that someone was Robert Wagner.
Hopefully this new book will clear a lot of that up for me and many people who feel as I do.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 20 2009, 3:56 PM 

I'm one of those many. Well put.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 20 2009, 6:08 PM 

It was an accident. RJ would never lie. He is a legend. He would never do anything to hurt his image as one of the greatest actors in history.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 20 2009, 6:51 PM 

LOLOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 20 2009, 7:04 PM 

We see Mi Knowitall is laughing at herself again.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 21 2009, 7:21 AM 

Isnt miss knowitall the fran pucci troll from the Rj group site? Her and Vlad are best friends. Everybody knows that.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 21 2009, 7:32 AM 

fran pucci is the idiot who used to use the name "Mimi" on the RJ group. She was rjwfan. She got kicked out as mimi because she didn't know when to keep her big mouth shut. Sound like someone we know? Sounds like the idiot vindicator-Gordon etc, etc. She went back to the group as Francis Pucci. Anyone who reads her idiotic posts would know that they are the same person. She is the furthest from a "knowitall" than anyone we know. More like miss know nothing. She didn't even know that "Francis" is the masculine form of the name. MOST women with that name use Frances. But what can one expect from an idiot like rjwfan-Mimi-Fran-vindicator-Gordon-vladismyidol-fanofvald-rjwfan123-taddletale etc.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 21 2009, 7:54 AM 

sounds like we might know some of the same people. a bud of mine told me just about the same thing about this fran pucci slapper.
Sounds like a real nutter to me and take my word for it I know nutters LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 21 2009, 8:57 AM 

this twit obviously perceives this person she endlessly refers to as miss knowitall as a threat to her because of her own lack of basic knowledge and intelligence. It's obvious.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 21 2009, 9:10 AM 

The Last Word on Wood Knowitall is at it again. Typical.
That will all change very soon. The wind is starting to blow. Get ready.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 21 2009, 11:38 AM 

Knowitall and "The Last Word on Wood" is Gail Rossellini from the Rj Group. Fran Pucci is AKA Jessica in the Group.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 21 2009, 12:57 PM 

Jessica, along with Cal are the group moderators from the RJ list and neither uses the name Francis Pucci. Francis Pucci is a member of the list. GailR. or Gail Rossellini as you have stated is a name that Vlad used and he was exposed by a group members such as Joanne and Judith. This happened over the past winter. If you are a member of our RJ list you would know these things already. It is all there in the archival history for any member to see.
We are a very quiet group and we don't stir up trouble with anyone but it seems that people always infiltrate our group and cause trouble.
Some of us do come here and other sites just to keep up with things people are saying but we don't post until we see lies told like what is written here.

the team
(no login)

No score for this post
August 21 2009, 4:02 PM 

You are wrong. It isn't either of the people you said it is. GailR. is Vladislaus and Fran Pucci is not Jessica. If you do not know these things for a fact and have positive proof you really should keep your opinions to yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 21 2009, 12:25 PM 

It would be nice but I doubt anything will be cleared up from any of the up coming book's.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 21 2009, 1:15 PM 

The only up coming book's is Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour and Rulli and Davern didn't need a ghostwriter like RJ did for Pieces of My Heart.

Vox Humana
(no login)

RJ's paperback release too.

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 21 2009, 1:23 PM 

Isn't it strange that RJ's book comes out in paperback around the same time that the Goodbye Natalie book is due for release? I firmly believe that this man will live off of Natalie Wood's stardust until he takes his last breath.
How appalling!

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 21 2009, 2:11 PM 

Stephanie Powers bio and a new William Holden bio is coming out. WH bio in Oct this year SP just announced hers.

Vox Humana
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 21 2009, 3:39 PM 

I am sure that the Holden and Powers biographies are nothing more than part of the Fall line up.
The paperback release of Pieces of My Heart can only benefit the strongest by the release of the new Wood book. I will not have this conversation any further because nothing will change my mind concerning Robert Wagner and ulterior motives behind anything he does.
I never disliked the man until I read his biography. I always felt there was more to Natalie Wood's death but I never disliked Wagner. After reading that horrendous book filled with lies, ridiculous sexual encounters with women and the biggest of all, not dedicating the book to the woman he supposedly loved enough to marry twice. I positively dislike the man and all that he stands for.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 4:14 PM 

A ghost writer? Wagner used a co-author; his name is right on the book. Sort of like Rulli is for Davern.

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to criticize Wagner about.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 4:26 PM 

Wagner had a ghost writer. Robert Wagner did not write the book. Eyman wrote the book. Why would someone need a co-author to write his auto-biography, a man that her barely knew. LOL This is not a biography, it is an auto-biography that was ghost written. It's very common for celebrities to use ghost writers. Wagner discussed how he selected Eyman.
The Rulli-Davern book is not an auto-biography. Rulli wrote the book. Marti and Dennis are not strangers who got together to write a book.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 4:40 PM 

A ghost writer gets no credit. Co-authors do. Big difference.

For example, Barry Goldwater wrote "Conscience of a Conservative", or so everyone thought until it was revealed that it was actually written by Brent Bozell. Bozell's name appeared nowhere on the book. That's a ghost writer.

Moreover, Wagner himself has said his book is NOT an autobiography. It's more of a memoir.

Time to move on and find something else to criticize Wagner about.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 4:52 PM 

Just more words of bull **** trying to twist **** around. Big deal so the person said ghost writer. Wagner didnt write that **** book. Eyeman wrote it and Wagner told him the stories. Eyeman is the same guy who wrote nasty crap about natalie Wood. Yeah same natalie Wood who is supposed to be the love of Wagners life.
Wagner and Eyeman. Two degenerate b!st!rds.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 6:51 PM 

Wait, on the one hand people here say Wagner is lying in the book. Which means, the words are his. On the other, now you're saying he DIDN'T write the book, Eyman did. So how can Wagner be credited with what's in it?

You can't have it both ways. The book is either his and the words are too, or they're not. I, for one, believe the words are his, regardless of whomever is responsible for putting them paper.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 7:08 PM 

Obviously you don't know what a ghost writer is. Most of the words and the stories told are RJ's but Eyman wrote the book. Eyman did the leg work, the research and he wrote the stories, true or false, that RJ told him to write. RJ did not write the book. Eyman wrote the book, Eyman put it all together.
Why are you so defensive about this? We are not saying he poisoned his cat. We are saying that his book was ghost written. I can imagine how you will react when you read Rulli's book if you get this hot over people saying that his book was ghost written. LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 7:12 PM 

It doesn't bother me. I'm just enjoying the contradiction.

So Eyman can be blamed for all the "lies" in Wagner's book then? Good to know.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 7:24 PM 

Can you read? Eyman wrote Wagner's stories as told to him by Wagner...they were Wagner's lies. He would have corrected anything that was not correct in the galley proof copy. The lies that were told were Wagner's but the words chosen to express them were Eyman's. Do you think you can grasp that? The lies were Wagner's, the words chosen to express the lies were Eyman's.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 9:01 PM 

Oh, so now Wagner DID write the book. What happened to the ghost writer?

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 4:56 PM 

Do a bit more research. In some cases the ghost writer is credited and in others he or she is not. Wagner credited Eyman. In all likelihood it was in Eyman's contract that he be credited.

An autobiography is the story of one's life from birth to present day. That was RJ's book. A memoir is in most cases focused on a certain period or a certain aspect of one's life.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 5:20 PM 

Is this the same Senator Barry Goldwater from the state of Arizona who hated Gays until he found out his Grandson was Gay?

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 6:19 PM 

That is the same Goldwater. Speaks volumns about that post, right?

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 6:53 PM 

What does Goldwater's changing views on homosexuality have to do with anything? I was using his book as an example of how a ghost writer works. I could have used dozens of other books. The person isn't the point.

Gordon
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 8:00 PM 

Its just the RJ hater's way of changing the subject.
I am going to answer the question about the way each part starts to prove to all that I read the book.
The D is for Dennis Davern. Each part starts with a quote directly from him so try again Miss Knowitall.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 8:15 PM 

You are wrong as you will see very soon. Everyone will see very soon.
You just verified what we have been saying all along. You and the vindicator are the same person.
You are the one who changed the subject. You are obsessed with this topic. You did not read the manuscript. In a few days you will see how wrong you are. Fool!

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 8:12 PM 

I wonder if alobster777 still thinks that Holden and Wood were murdered? Now there is a nut burger if there ever was one. She thinks praying for Lana Wood is going to get her a place to live.

Gordon
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 8:14 PM 

It is possible that Holden was murdered. The fact is Wood was not.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 24 2009, 4:21 PM 

Bill Holdens drunk a** wasnt murdered, the slobbering drunk fell and killed himself with a bottle of whiskey.

Not Miss Knowitall, just another knowitall
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 23 2009, 8:14 PM 

To whoever posted the following:

-----Its just the RJ hater's way of changing the subject.
I am going to answer the question about the way each part starts to prove to all that I read the book.
The D is for Dennis Davern. Each part starts with a quote directly from him so try again Miss Knowitall. -----

ennnntttttt!!!!! WRONG! LOL
Each part of the book starts with a quote by someone whose name is the letter "D", and it "ain't Davern." You read nothing from GNGS, and now you've only proven what a true liar you are. If you don't believe this, just wait a day or two when book customers receive their books! They'll see and they'll know who "D" is, and they'll all know you are wrong and a liar, too...THOUSANDS OF READERS!! THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF READERS. Up yours!

Gordon
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 8:33 PM 

Just wait and see! I am right. It is Dennis Davern. I read every chapter. You will see that I am right. Everyone will see that I am right and Miss Knowitall is wrong again!

Vindicator
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 8:34 PM 

Don't bother trying to tell her anything. We know we read it and that is all we need to know. Last Word will be ours this time not her's.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 8:45 PM 

you are wrong. your mole gave you the wrong info, you will see

Vindicator
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 8:46 PM 

It's Bob Dylan.

Vindicator
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 8:48 PM 

The above post is from the real Vindicator who has the manuscript.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 9:52 PM 

and a mole feeding her info. You already established yourself as a liar when you answered the question about the woman Wagner spoke to and the question about the name of the person who thought of the book's name. We know you are being fed info from someone who saw the first part of the manuscript. Marti is aware of who the person is who is feeding you info to you.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 10:36 PM 

Gordon decided to answer a question that was asked weeks ago and no one brought it up or pressured him. The answer given is Dennis Davern. Vindicator comes in out of nowhere with another answer. Bob Dylan. So who is right? Looks like somebody is being set up here and they fell for it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 24 2009, 6:27 AM 

Set up? Gordon and Vindicator are the same person. That's been established. Anyone who cannot see that is blind.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 23 2009, 10:49 PM 

Looks like she went to the mole again (FYI: Mole, you are known) Dylan is the correct answer but 1000's will know that within days, anyway. Still can't answer who named GNGS because the Mole doesn't have that part of the manuscript. This mole is the worst self-proclaimed "Christian" one might ever encounter. Just another sicko like the mole carriers here.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 24 2009, 6:12 AM 

1000's will "know", know what fanofvlad why don't you tell us.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 24 2009, 11:25 AM 

It's not fanofvlad it's G.Rossellini G**** from the RJ group. Don't ask her questions she will not give you the answers.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 24 2009, 11:44 AM 

There is no one by either name in the RJ List. If you are referring to g**** there is no one by that name there either. Maybe a long time ago but not now. Everybody knows that Vlad was *******. That is a proven fact and the posts are right in the archive from the winter. Show us where those names are currently on that group. Stop making trouble.

rjwfan3
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
August 25 2009, 11:17 AM 

I knew you would fall for that one G**** you are so predictable LOLOLOLOL That's okay when the Wagners are done with you and your two East coast friends you will either be living in a box or in a 8x8 cell. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL dumb*ss

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 25 2009, 1:33 PM 

Once again, wrong train. And once again, you have never had an original thought.

The Glorified Girls of the RJ List
(no login)

start the Hart to Hart theme music

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 25 2009, 3:38 PM 

Dear demented RJW3! Newsflash! Read the book. It has been released. That wasn't G****! That was me and I don't live on the East Coast no matter what you think you know!
READ THE BOOK FRUIT-LOOP!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
August 24 2009, 6:25 AM 

This question was asked weeks ago and vindicator could not answer it correctly while claiming to have the manuscript. She humiliated herself with her answer about the woman RJ spoke to. She disappeared for a week and comes back tonight. She finally heard from her mole. Could it be more obvious?

Don
(no login)

Thanks

No score for this post
November 24 2011, 7:21 PM 

Who said we don't have a sense of humor on this board! I laughed so hard my turkey dinner is flying through my colon. You are the man! I love anyone who makes me laugh! Just great ! Don

Current Topic - The Murders of Natalie Wood and William Holden
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement