<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

The Murders of Natalie Wood and William Holden

June 15 2007 at 10:46 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
alobster777  (no login)

I am positive Stefanie Powers is involved in the death of actor William Holden and have known this for around 5 or 6 months now. I am also fully aware that Natalie Wood was murdered two weeks after Holden and that the deaths are definitely connected. No coincidence whatsoever.

Therefore, it is not difficult for me at all to believe these details from Peter Rydyn.

William Holden; his death was NO accident.

During the investigation of Natalie Wood's last days, I have uncovered new evidence that implicates Stephanie Powers' significant involvement in the hollywood legend's demise.

THE SYNOPSIS.

I strayed into William Holden's death to clarify and explain Natalie's hostility towards Stefanie Powers and her fury over Robert Wagner's excessive comforting of Powers immediately after Holden's death. This reaction was perceived as straight-forward jealousy, however, Natalie was abhorrent of her husband's obsequious consolement to, not a friend, or even lover, but a killer.

Powers had confessed to Wagner her opportunistic murder, she took advantage of circumstance and chance to rid herself of an emotional millstone. Natalie's initial suspicion, then proof of Powers' crime, ignited a determined urgent agenda for her to be silenced. Wagner had reasons to remove his wife, her knowledge of his business impropriety and bi-sexual activity, Christopher Walken, being the latest encounter, a clandestine relationship with Jill St John that he wanted to develop and the avoidance of a protracted divorce, to secure his personal wealth.

All three actresses shared star molding mothers, and from the moment they first attended the same ballet school, Natalie's presence drew resentment and envy that would brew into vengeance and redress. Powers and St John, used their mutual malefic influence, Wagner was primed, his wife had to die soon.

Stefanie Powers had benefited professionally and financially from her seven year relationship with Holden. Her new starring role in Hart to Hart, brought Powers independence and confidence, she was now reshaping her destiny. Working closely with Wagner, she could now eclipse Natalie and have scope to release that dormant malevolence.

THE MURDER

Holden wanted his relationship with Powers to endure, but, alcoholism masked the inevitable, his attempt at its continuation would prove fatal. In early October 1981, Holden travelled from his Palm Springs home to his coastal apartment to live a semi-reclusive existence. The apartment block manager claimed 'he he did not want to be disturbed'. Several people telephoned, the majority were greeted by the answering machine. One call was to break the isolation. Stefanie Powers agreed to meet him at home in Santa Monica.

She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful. It was in the bedroom that Holden misread the moment. His intentions were rebuffed, Powers' physical strength sent him headlong across the room, striking his head on the teak bedside table. Holden semi-conscious, was bleeding profusely from the wound, at first, Powers tried to stem the flow with tissues and bedcovering. He managed to stand briefly. At this point, Holden, cold from blood loss, Powers attempted to place a robe on him. He then collapsed into unconsciousness, falling to the floor.

Powers knew he need immediate hospitalization, she could either save him or save HERSELF. She began a systematic crime scene makeover, leaving a scenario to reinforce Holden's reclusion. Her dilemma was to leave unnoticed, like her entrance.

THE EVIDENCE SO FAR.

I know what proof Natalie Wood had. I can prove Powers was at his apartment. Important detail in autopsy report overlooked. Manipulation of Holden's last wishes set out in his will.

Copyright Peter Rydyn 2007

email, peterrydyn@hotmail.com
website, www.celebrityhomicide.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Maryanne
(no login)

Re: The Murders of Natalie Wood and William Holden

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 11:36 AM 

LOLOL....

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 12:51 PM 

That is your reaction and you are entitled to it.

Since I am CERTAIN that Holden and Wood did not die as "accidents" as reported and were instead murdered, I can't find any of this humorous.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 1:07 PM 

Rydyn's theory is assine...that makes it humourous. Natalie and Holden's deaths are not humourous. Far from it. None of this has been proven, there is no evidence of this. He makes their deaths sound like a bad soap opera. He's i sicko...

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 2:53 PM 

Maryanne:

If I didn't know for certain that Natalie Wood and Wm. Holden were murdered and that their deaths two weeks apart were not coincidence I might agree with you.

I understand your skepticism about Rydyn's findings. However, I knew Holden and Wood were murdered BEFORE ever hearing Rydyn's name or details so it helps me to accept his facts because I already knew their deaths were not "accidents."

I completely and totally comprehend your doubtful thinking. It is not unintelligent to feel the way you do. To be honest, if I had not already been cognizant of these realities, I might be raising eyebrows also!

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 3:49 PM 

You knew or you thought? How could you know?

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 4:14 PM 

I don't totally understand your questions. Thought what? knew what?

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 5:38 PM 

My question is did you know for a fact that Natalie and Holden were murdered or was it an opinion that you had.

ybrowning5'googlemail.com
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
November 24 2011, 6:25 PM 

what crap! Who knows? Why speculate?

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 2.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 5:16 PM 

This theory is beyond ludicrous....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Ryden states things as if he was there. Take his description of how Holden died. Let's believe for a moment that Stefanie did visit him that day. In your post of Ryden's theory, he writes: "She arrived, they talked and drank, their mood mainly playful." How is it possible that Ryden would be able to describe the "mood" of their encounter? How could he possibly know that? Easy - he couldn't. Again, what he states as "fact" is nothing more than his theory. Which is all well and good, but don't try to pass it off as fact.

Alobster, and you do the same thing. How could you possibly KNOW any details? Were you there? Of course not. You may BELIEVE certain things to be true, but to claim that you KNOW these things to be true - as in BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT - is just a ridiculous statement to make.

Ryden has claimed for years to have evidence in both murders. If that's really true, why doesn't he step forward and produce it? The fact that hasn't and instead continues his little dance is, to me, pretty solid proof that he has no proof.

alobster777
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 5:49 PM 

Anonymous (I truly wish you would be Cindy or someone):

Your post is not unreasonable and I understand your thinking. I made Peter aware this morning that I differed a bit in murder theory and he said that "I believe her (S. Powers) actions were opportunistic, evidence overlooked in autopsy shows this."

The only ones that could know EXACTLY what took place in Apt. 43 at Shorecliff are God, the deceased and Powers (unless she had an accomplice) and I don't believe she did. Therefore, any "facts" would have to derive from Powers.

I think Stefanie Powers is one of the most creepy despicable human wastes imaginable. I don't believe a word she utters. Therefore, I am of the persuasion, (sorry Pete, I may be distancing in theory now) that she even informed Wagner that Holden fell and died.

I will take a lie detector test that I fully believe that Bill Holden's head injury is a stab wound inflicted by Stefanie Powers. I could be wrong.

Just because all of the intricate details don't match with everyone who believes there was foul play, murder or the like doesn't mean murder didn't happen.

In essence, Powers could have fed Wagner and others a chain of lies about the events of her last encounter with Holden.

This shot-put across the room after a misread moment is not how I "envision" Holden's last minutes. I think he was brutally stabbed by Stefanie Powers.

Peter is wonderful though. I thank God for his website, knowledge and being a lone light in the midst of darkness.

The only part I am certain of at this time is Stefanie Powers murdered Wm. Holden and then two weeks later Natalie Wood was murdered.

Anonymous, you ask for proof. You wouldn't believe me anyway!

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 6:05 PM 

I still think the whole theory is implausible, Alobster, but I do have two comments on your post:

You wrote:
I will take a lie detector test that I fully believe that Bill Holden's head injury is a stab wound inflicted by Stefanie Powers. I could be wrong. A LIE DETECTOR TEST MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU'RE BEING ASKED ABOUT WHAT AMOUNTS TO YOUR OPINIONS. AND YOU YOURSELF ADMIT THAT'S ALL IT IS WHEN YOU WROTE: "The only ones that could know EXACTLY what took place in Apt. 43 at Shorecliff are God, the deceased and Powers..."

Anonymous, you ask for proof. You wouldn't believe me anyway! THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG. GO BACK AND READ MY OTHER POSTS. I'VE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT I BELIEVE BOTH DEATHS TO BE ACCIDENTS, BUT I'M OPEN TO CHANGING MY MIND. BUT TO DO SO I NEED PROOF, NOT THEORIES OR OPINIONS. AND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE OFFERING SO FAR. PROVIDE SOME PROOF (IF YOU CAN) AND THEN WE'LL GO FROM THERE.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 6:19 PM 

Since no poster on this board is involved in Law Enforcement this is basically a chat room for people interested in Natalie's death.

Anonymous, it matters none to me if you believe an ounce or syllable I write. It truly doesn't. I am expressing myself and if you don't appreciate my "vagueness" about the origin of my vehement stance that Holden was murdered, then Wood, then please just ignore everything I post. I am sincere when I tell you my feelings won't be hurt if you ignore or despise me or my words.

I am not going to reveal why I am so passionately believing in these murders so let's drop it. I understand frustration because of this but only to those close to me (not internet strangers) do I want to be that intimate about this case with.

In closing:

Authorities need to open up an "uncontaminated" file regarding these two deaths. Detectives should then research the connection between them. Bill Holden was an alcoholic but he did not deserve to be brutally murdered. Natalie Wood was fiery and possibly refused the wicked brute's plans but she didn't deserve this tragic killing.

I hope the hottest part of Hades is being intensified to make way for the delinquent cast of slugs in this unbelievably heinous, appalling and selfishly maneuvered "whodunit." These egotistically driven felons and their nefarious acts deserve eternity in the deepest, darkest, slimiest caverns of Hell.

maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 6:39 PM 

OK...so this is all opinion. If you know this to be fact you should contact Natalie's kids to let them know it. Tell them all you know. That way Natasha can ask to have the case re-opened. That's what should be done. What is everyone waiting for? With all this evidence Jonathan and Jennifer will go to jail. And please don't say that Wagner is powerful. He is an over the hill TV actor who does cheezy TV ads. He's nothing and she is less.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 7:00 PM 

If everyone I have spoken to in the past year who believes Wagner is a murderer, somehow retrieved Natalie's daughter's number, her phone would never cease to ring. She wouldn't have a moment's rest.

Be realistic. Whatever we know, believe or are certain of, would not affect a relative of Wagner's anyway. If it did they would need to be institutionalized.

Maryanne
(no login)

No score for this post
June 15 2007, 8:27 PM 

Believing that he is a killer is one thing, you claim to know for certain, that you have evidence of it that the rest of the world does not have. You should contact Natalie's kids and Holden's son Scott. I have read that he believes that his dad fell and hit his head and bled to death. He deserves to know that his dad was murdered and that people hard evidence to prove it.

Anonymous
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 15 2007, 8:00 PM 

Alobster, your posts continue to ammuse and befuddle me.

You say you will not reveal what you know to "internet strangers", but yet you continue to post on this site - full of "internet strangers". If I may, what do you hope to accomplish by posting here? You clearly have no problem with posting certain things, but your posts only go so far; you won't reveal what you claim you know (which I sincerely doubt is anything more than supposition).

Finally, don't be so sure about who is or isn't involved in law enforcement on this board. Remember, we're only "internet strangers".

Olivia
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 17 2007, 2:33 PM 

Actually I am in Law Enforcement--in Colorado. I don't think there is a chance in hell that either of these parties were murdered. William Holden was just too drunk unfortunately to save himself and Natalie died through negligence.

Vlad
(Login vladislaus)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 18 2007, 1:45 PM 

Alobster keep it coming don't give in to Maryanne and Anonymous who buy the way are the same person.

The "PLOT" really works out good on paper and does make sense. I do believe and always have that Stef left Holden there to bleed to death. I also believe that Stef told RJ and RJ told Natalie. This, combined with alcohol, jealous rages, flirtation was the cocktail that ended Natalie's life. Was stef involved? you bet. Was Jill involved? don't know. Was Walken involved? not to his knowledge.
Why was Walken invited that weekend? RJ was suspicious of an affair, or could it have been the more alibies the better, or could it have been that Natalie didn't want to be alone with RJ that weekend in fear. Could the reason Natasha begged her mother not to go is because RJ and Natalie had been fighting? One thing is for certain these two did not die on their own, there were other hands involved.

Maryanne
(no login)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
June 18 2007, 5:08 PM 

Vlad, we are not the same person...by a long shot.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings