<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Natalie's religious beliefs

October 23 2007 at 2:30 AM
No score for this post
Micheal_J_Eastman  (Login Micheal_J_Eastman)

I have learned that Natalie Wood was a member of the Russian Orthodox church. She was the daughter of Russian immigrants who fled that country during the Communist revolution.

However, I must admit that sometimes I fear for the safety of Natalie's soul. She arrogantly refused to worship the one true God, Zeus. Now, perhaps she believed in Zeus, but simply did not want to force her faith on other people. Zeus would contradict this line of thinking though. When I'm sitting in my mother's basment at night, praying to Zeus, I always make sure to say a little prayer for Natalie's soul, because I'm afraid that Zeus will not go easy on her on Judgment Day.

I once met Natalie's sister, Lana at an autograph show, and she showed me a little Zeus medallion that she wore around her neck, she told me that she never took it off, (highly doubtful). I didn't have the heart to ask her why Natalie's tombstone has a figure of Zeus carved on it.

I know that Zeus is the one true God, because Zeus himself stated very clearly, "I am the one true God". So as I see it, there is no doubt about it. Also, there were many women who claimed to have been impregnated by Zeus, and if Zeus didn't exist, then He could not have impregnated these people. There were also many men who claimed to have had conversations with Him.

I hope that all of you will buy my new book "Hollywood Is Dying", after I find someone willing to publish it that is. Due to the numerous grammatical errors, and factual inaccuracies, I have been accused by many publishers of being a brain-dead moron. This is simply not the case. Zeus came to me in a dream, and told me to write this book, and if they refuse to publish it, then they will be going against His divine will.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
gp
(no login)

Re: Natalie's religious beliefs

No score for this post
October 23 2007, 6:49 AM 

Enough with the religion, we are all entitled to are own beliefs and it's a private matter. And that statement about her arrogantly believing. Natalie never discussed religion so where is the arrogance. In truth we don't know what she believed and it's none of anyone's business. You "Christians" are so judgemental. I don't mean Christians in general, I mean those who bring their beliefs into every forum. By the way, by one of your earlier posts I was under the impression that you have a publisher.

Vlad
(Login vladislaus)

No score for this post
October 23 2007, 10:50 AM 

Micheal you are truely certifiable.

(Login mjeastman)

No score for this post
October 23 2007, 1:14 PM 

If you're gonna fake my name, at least spell it right, dumb-ass! I don't spell "Michael" like you did!

I didn't even read the whole thing that person wrote because it was too ridiculous.

I'm finished with this immature website. You people that love to immitate others' writing need psychiatric help!

- The REAL M.J. Eastman

p.s. Bye!

Vlad
(Login vladislaus)

No score for this post
October 23 2007, 1:33 PM 

DUH HELLO "Micheal" is the way YOU spelled it for your log in name DUH HELLO.

Observer
(no login)

No score for this post
October 23 2007, 7:13 PM 

Hey, idiot, go back and look at his original messages and you'll see how he spelled his name! You can also see the difference between the login/e-mail addresses -- they're different too. Look at the original message the real Michael wrote, and you'll see he is the real one. He also included his publisher's name in one of his original messages, so that was a lie that he couldn't get a publisher! It sounds like he already has one.

Evidently, that Vlad guy is the one who ran Michael off. Now, we all know who has been doing these fake messages. I also read Michael said he was a Christian, so he would definitely NOT believe in Zeus.

Somebody needs to contact the mediator here and report that Vlad guy. What a loser! His mommy probably had sex with him when he was a little boy!

Micheal_J_Eastman
(Login Micheal_J_Eastman)

No score for this post
October 23 2007, 7:31 PM 

What?! How dare you question the existence of the one true God, Zeus! You must be possessed by a demon liberalism. I will say a prayer for you and ask Zeus to release you from this demon's grasp, because I feel that is my sacred duty.

Current Topic - Natalie's religious beliefs
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement