<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Marti

March 27 2008 at 3:07 PM
No score for this post
Vlad  (Login vladislaus)

Marti Rulli where are you? Why you come on here post 2 times then leave. Vlad ask, why don't you talk with us yes? or are you a fake yes? "WHO KNOW? VLAD KNOW"

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Michael J. Eastman
(Login mjeastman)

Re: Marti

No score for this post
March 28 2008, 1:59 PM 

Vlad, can you blame her? Why would she want to put herself into a position to become a target of negativity from nearly everyone here?

She told me she doesn't need the forum. Her and I have had some really nice conversations via e-mail and phone. She is pro-Dennis Davern, but she's not a bad person. Besides, who knows him better than all of us, anyway? They are friends.

Only a fool would dismiss what the captain on that boat that night has to say. He was there, we were not. So he hasn't told us all that there is to know. Well, why would he in a forum? It will be in their book. They claim it's not for the money. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but they do have the right to write the book, and I think they should.

As for the "Geraldo" show, she told us here that her words were misconstrued. She was just being sarcastic or flippant.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 31 2011, 5:31 AM 

Please tell us more.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 1 2011, 6:28 AM 

Vlad know where Marti is. Marti on her own blog telling truth. No need to come here with the troll. Why not Vlad go to Marti blog under another fake name or send email? Why? Sign in on blog scare VLAD KNOW?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 1 2011, 12:53 PM 

yeah, uh huh, sure, righto. "just being flippant". LOL LOL LOL

She got busted on national tv. Bet she sure hates that happened. Way to go Geraldo! Truth exposed!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 1 2011, 1:07 PM 

Jocko come out of the 90s or would you prefer I call you Bay Spice. I dont think Rulli gives a flying fig what you think but why dont you send her an email and ask her?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 1 2011, 1:22 PM 

Obviously this Wagner flag waver did not see the show. Geraldo thought there was foul play in Natalie's death and had a few shows in which he spoke very openly about it. At the end of the Now It Can Be told episode it was concluded by the panel that Geraldo formed that there was foul play in Natalie's death. Way to go, Geraldo. Now take your foot and put in your mouth. LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 1 2011, 2:05 PM 

Why bother telling Jerko anything? He is to wrapped up in The Smoking Gun and posting it to April May and June on imdb.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 2 2011, 4:06 PM 

and this proves what dumb*ss? me thinks ms r doth protest too much. hilarious that she busted herself with her big fat piehole. chinese say make sure microphone not on when exposing ones greed for fame and money. oops. most truthful words to ever come out of that grand canyon pie hole. she turned redder than her hair LOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 2 2011, 4:42 PM 

LOL, it is the big, dumb resident troll who doth protest too much. He can't seem to get by this, can't seem to let a day go by without posting on this topic. The man is a nutcase posing in various names on various websites with no credibility whatsoever. By the way, I'm sure that before reading the words "doth protest too much" used on this forum, he had no idea what the words meant. Stupid fool LOL, CSL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 2 2011, 4:42 PM 

LOL, it is the big, dumb resident troll who doth protest too much. He can't seem to get by this, can't seem to let a day go by without posting on this topic. The man is a nutcase posing in various names on various websites with no credibility whatsoever. By the way, I'm sure that before reading the words "doth protest too much" used on this forum, he had no idea what the words meant. Stupid fool LOL, CSL

advocate4justice
(no login)

Yes, the truth was exposed!

No score for this post
June 1 2011, 2:45 PM 

Way to go Geraldo! Truth exposed!

What? When were you born? Yesterday? Things admittedly got a bit dicey on that segment and from everything I have read, Marti Rulli admits it and states very clearly that her words were misconstrued. She was not a public figure at the time and didn't realize her remark said as an ironic joke would be taken literally. She has never let that happen again but this is not my main thrust for posting. The truth was exposed exactly as you said but for an entirely different reason that what you are implying. Rivera has gone on record stating that he believes there is more to the death of Natalie Wood than what Robert Wagner told authorities.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Yes, the truth was exposed!

No score for this post
June 3 2011, 9:42 AM 

yah im sure mr has never made that mistake again. she always knows when the mike is on. righto. geraldo has never stated that he believes wood was murdered dumb sh*t or tried to implicate wagner. make it up as u go along. bout all the bots can do.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 3 2011, 9:50 AM 

Keep telling yourself that. Obviously, you are new to this or would know that Geraldo was convinced that there was foul play in Natalie's death, you would have seen these shows. Obviously, you've never seen Now It Can Be Told.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 3 2011, 9:49 AM 

Oh please STFU. Everyone knows she admitted she wanted to make millions on her one and only chance at a book. She fell WAY WAY WAY short of that mark didn't she? No where near her dreams.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 3 2011, 9:55 AM 

"oh please STFU" Why, did I hit a nerve? LOL Fool!

<-=(***)=- >
(no login)

No score for this post
June 3 2011, 10:16 AM 

5'11" or 6'2" Wagner is still a pile of ****! A few inches either way makes no difference.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 3 2011, 10:55 AM 

5'11" or 6'2" Wagner is still a pile of ****! A few inches either way makes no difference.

LMAO @ a good one is always worth repeating!

Team Wagner
(no login)

message from Team Wagner leader!

No score for this post
June 3 2011, 10:11 AM 

Message from Team Wagner to the loser: STFU! You are making our boy RJ look worse than he already does! (If that is humanly possible)

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: message from Team Wagner leader!

No score for this post
June 6 2011, 12:44 PM 

Hey Vlad! Marti smart cookie. She know Vlad full of poo poo.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings