<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Natalie Wood - Steve McQueen

August 25 2008 at 8:05 PM
No score for this post
sherry  (no login)

Their movie, Love with the Proper Stranger has been playing on Turner Classic Movies and I think its the best film that either ever made--they were great. The entire movie was super--music, supporting cast, acting and screen play. I loved it. Unfortunately, you cannot get on Dvd or VHS. By the way, Sally Field was interviewed on TCM and this was her #1 pick of all movies and I agree.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Olivia
(no login)

Re: Natalie Wood - Steve McQueen

No score for this post
August 26 2008, 7:15 AM 

You have to strike when the iron is hot! I got it from either ebay or criticschoice video on vhs several years ago.

sherry
(no login)

natalie wood and steve mcqueen

No score for this post
August 26 2008, 11:15 PM 

Unfortunately, I had never heard or seen the movie. Gosh, they were so good together--too bad they never made another film together--it was his best. Wonder why he never played romantic parts after this only "Speeding and shoot um ups."

Bob Weston
(no login)

Re: natalie wood and steve mcqueen

No score for this post
August 27 2008, 9:53 PM 

I just purchased the Jack Jones cd on Amazon.

Current Topic - Natalie Wood - Steve McQueen
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement