<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

VLAD HAS BEEN OUTED ON IMDB

May 18 2009 at 2:25 PM
No score for this post
The Seeker of Truth  (no login)

This Vlad person has been outed by someone on the IMDb site! Vlad and RJWFAN-1 are the same person and they are both on Robert Wagner's site too!
VLAD HAS BEEN OUTED! It is about time that liar has been brought to his knees!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Vlad
(no login)

Re: VLAD HAS BEEN OUTED ON IMDB

No score for this post
May 18 2009, 4:38 PM 

That is what you think LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Vlad know

Olivia
(no login)

No score for this post
May 18 2009, 6:45 PM 

rjwfan1, you give yourself away with that silly LOL stuff.

Vlad
(no login)

No score for this post
May 18 2009, 7:33 PM 

I do GABBY? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I know you. Vlad know

Wagners
(no login)

No score for this post
May 18 2009, 7:40 PM 

We know all about ******. We will handle it from here. Thank you Vlad for a job well done.

Wagners

This message has been edited by spindaddydad on May 18, 2009 10:22 PM

Olivia
(no login)

No score for this post
May 18 2009, 7:57 PM 

Yes, you do.

The Truth Seeker
(no login)

Vlad and RJWFan

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 2:00 AM 

Stop blaming other people for what I have done. Do you think there is only one person in the entire world that is on to your games? THINK AGAIN!Check all the times of posting on all the boards. If this was one person doing this they would have to be a Vampire because there are postings around the clock. Wake up!
THINK BACK ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO! Think back to someone who did nothing to you and just because you didn't like one of their posts about Robert Wagner on IMDB you went after them unrelenting!
You stupid fools!
I've sat back and waited two years to get back at you. You with all your fake names and lies. You who post and then answer yourself using another bogus screen name. You who lie and defile the memory of Natalie Wood. A great star and actress just so you can build up Robert Wagner.
You who were thrown off of sites because of your lies and deceit.
I've read all your posts everywhere. You want to play? Bring it on but you WILL END UP THE LOOSER!

Anonymous
(no login)

everyone know this already.

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 7:11 AM 

Everyone knows who vlad and rjwfan are. this is old news to fans of rj wagner and natalie wood. that is why no one bothers talking to them.

THE TRUTH SEEKER
(no login)

vlad

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 6:02 PM 

Vlad is on IMDB right now blaming the wrong people for outing him but he has outed himseldf. Everyone is on to his lies and games and trolling the internet.
He thinks only one person does not like him but he has made many enemies on the internet.

Vlad
(no login)

Re: vlad

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 7:01 PM 

Nice try Gabby LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Vlad know.

Vlad
(no login)

Re: everyone know this already.

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 7:02 PM 

Wanna bet you american idiot. Vlad know. Nice try Gabby LOLOLOLOLOL

Wagners
(no login)

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 8:34 PM 

Vlad, job well done. Exit from this site. The east coast trio have been located and are being monitored. We will handle it from here. Communication by email from here on.

Wagners

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 8:52 PM 

LMFAO

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 19 2009, 8:59 PM 

Bond, James Bond

Anonymous
(no login)

Bond James Bond

No score for this post
May 20 2009, 4:14 AM 

Rosa Klebb is Vlad's wife. She calls him Blowfish when they are doing the deed.

Anonymous
(no login)

message for vlad who I know is still here.

No score for this post
June 14 2009, 9:24 AM 

American idiot? You sound like a person on imdb right now named montanamoon. they bash Americans too and Americans let them get away with it. I wasnt born in America but I live here for many years and I love it. No one speaks bad about my adopted country. Too bad Americans dont feel the same way I do.
You are from Romania so you must be some commie idiot. How do you like it?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings