<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

VLAD IS ON THE LOOSE AGAIN!

June 4 2009 at 7:31 AM
No score for this post
Tiffany Case is dead and living in Aspen  (no login)

Vlad was over on imdb agreeing with The Brian Factor who also uses FOLforever and LisaMarilynFan as screen names. Check it out if they have not deleted it yet. Brian hates Natalie Wood and bashes her all the time and VLAD agreed with him!
Then he said Love you man!
Natalie Wood is Vlad's "Angel" and he told people he had an affair with her but he agrees with scum like The Brian Factor?
Vlad's new game is he posts all sorts of rot then when people answer him he deletsd his post. The guy is amental case.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

lol

No score for this post
June 4 2009, 10:18 AM 

lol lol
tiffany case is dead and living in aspen!
lol lol

Anonymous
(no login)

I saw that

No score for this post
June 7 2009, 9:09 AM 

I saw that crap the other day. The posts werwe there then gone. I saw the one from that RJWfan troll too where they named a bunch of people from the rjlist and other rj sites but that is gone too.
Crazy people in the world.

Anonymous
(no login)

she is gone

No score for this post
June 12 2009, 7:26 AM 

That RJWFAN1 is gone from imdb or so she said but just like untreated hemroids she will be back under another name. I think she is on here trying to pass off as a guy.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings