<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Amazon book review

June 24 2009 at 11:49 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Amazon has a description of the new book coming out posted. It made me want to gag. This book should be against the law.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

rjlist fools

No score for this post
June 25 2009, 8:06 AM 

you must be one of those RJ LIST fools. Censor anything that might show weezer geezer murderer Robert Wagner as he really is.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: rjlist fools

No score for this post
June 25 2009, 10:43 AM 

And Wagner's book, full of its own inconsistencies, should be allowed full of lies?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Amazon book review

No score for this post
June 25 2009, 4:51 PM 

This makes you want to gag?

Product Description
Natalie Wood was a Hollywood icon, beloved by millions for her performances in such classics as Miracle on 34th Street, West Side Story and Rebel Without a Cause. Married for the second time to actor Robert Wagner and the mother of young children, Natalie had everything to live for. Her bizarre death on or near the yacht Splendour on a chilly November evening in 1981 has been shrouded in mystery. In his recent best-selling memoir Pieces of My Heart, Robert Wagner told his version of what happened on the yacht Splendour on the night his wife died. But is Wagners version accurate? Who knows the truth? Goodbye Natalie, Goodbye Splendour is the result of a decades-long investigation by journalist Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern, Natalies friend, confidant and captain of the Splendour on that controversial night. Painstakingly researched and written from the heart, here is an in-depth examination of Natalie Woods lifeand death.

What's so bad about that??? It's just a standard book tease.

Anonymous
(no login)

Joanne and Gordon are you

No score for this post
June 25 2009, 7:03 PM 

Gagging again? Spit out the pubies and try again

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Joanne and Gordon are you

No score for this post
June 25 2009, 10:07 PM 

Hey, Michael Jackson died today. So did Farrah. I hear Wagner did it. Davern will have to re-write his last chapter. LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 25 2009, 10:16 PM 

is that supposed to be funny? another mentally challenged Wagner fan, as dumb as he is.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 26 2009, 12:37 AM 

What a sick, sick post. Go away you sicko. Farrah bravely fought her cancer, no mystery. Michael was definitely on an Elvis route. No mystery. A woman pulled from the ocean filled with bruises, who deathly feared dark water, after having a bottle smashed in her face: BIG TIME MYSTERY.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 26 2009, 11:21 PM 

A bottle smashed in her face???? I think not. Yes, a bottle was smashed - ON A TABLE!! Out of anger aimed at Walken.

Jeez, no wonder there is confusion about what happened that night with people like you perverting the facts.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 26 2009, 11:45 PM 

When a bottle is smashed, glass flies. I'd call that having a bottle smashed in your face!

Anonymous
(no login)

more lies from the peanut gallery

No score for this post
June 27 2009, 6:15 AM 

that is NOT the same thing as having a bottle smashed in your face and you know it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 27 2009, 9:58 AM 

If that's your criteria, then Wagner smashed a bottle in his OWN face.

Moron.

Anonymous
(no login)

censor

No score for this post
June 27 2009, 6:28 AM 

More censorship to fit the Wagner groupies agendas.
Lets ban the book because it might say RJ did poopy! Boo hoo hoo

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: censor

No score for this post
June 27 2009, 9:59 AM 

Oh please. I haven't seen one post here calling for the book to be banned.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Amazon book review

No score for this post
July 4 2009, 7:52 PM 

Is this another of Joanne's posts? Sounds like it to me. She hates Natalie Wood and Jill St John but loves Stephanie Powers and thinks she is Stephanie Powers.

Current Topic - Amazon book review
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings