<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

My Opinion

September 7 2009 at 7:29 PM
No score for this post
Beth  (no login)

RJ killed her. Davern did not come forward till 28 years later. Justice could have been served 28 years ago. I have no respect for either of them. They should both go to jail, share the same cell and rot to death together.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: My Opinion

No score for this post
September 7 2009, 9:56 PM 

Why should Davern go to jail? He didn't see RJ kill her. It's the authorities that should pay for this. They didn't do their jobs. No one wanted to believe Davern. He's been offering up his story since the early 80's and the police didn't care. Took his friend to figure a lot of things out that Davern didn't even realize until many years later. Justice should have been served by the police doing their jobs. Davern was afraid for his own life.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 8 2009, 5:41 AM 

Honey, they will blame anyone and everyone as long as the "Godfather of Hollywood" (LOL) does not get dirty.

The Wagners
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 6:22 PM 

Rj is not dirty. All the terrible things ya'll say about him are lies. He is a model citizen, a pillar of the community and he owns Hollywood. He never drinks and you are all liars for saying he does. he will be 80 next Febuary and he looks 35. Someone that drinks would never look that good.
Ya'll need to move on and stop talking trash about the King of Hollywood!

Bob
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 6:24 PM 

You tell them Wagners! Once again you speak the truth and they all know it!

Bernie
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 6:25 PM 

Bob you sure spoke the truth. Great job.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 6:35 PM 

Here she goes talking to herself again. Ya'll need a good psychiatrist.

anonymous
(no login)

RJ fans are sickos.

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 11:45 PM 

Isn't it fitting that RJ fan's are true sicko's. It just goes to show you what kind of lunatics he draws. Thank God Natalie fan's are smarter, better and more well informed!!!! It just shows how truly evil he is because evil attracts evil.

Tovarich
(no login)

iSN'T IT FABULOUS?

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 5:44 AM 

Isn't it FABULOUS that The Wagners have added Bob and Bernie to their Law Firm of Sick B*st*rds!?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: RJ fans are sickos.

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 5:18 PM 

Yes, even if some Natalie fans aren't smart enough to know how to properly use an apostrophe.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 7:37 PM 

Oh please. I suggest you look at one of the Wagner fans, her spelling and the way she slaughters the English language. She does not even use apostrophes in contractions. LOL You want to discuss "not smart enough"? Take a look.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 9:07 PM 

I haven't seen a Wagner fan here comparing his/her intelligence to Natalie fans. "Thank God Natalie fan's are smarter, better and more well informed!!!!". What a silly argument to make anyway. But if you're going to do it, at least proofread your post.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 9:37 PM 

Tell that to the person who made the comment about the improper use of an apostrophe by a Natalie fan, REALLY!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 9:48 PM 

I AM that person.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 10:07 PM 

Then direct your comment to yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 11:22 PM 

Why? I know how to use an apostrophe.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 12 2009, 7:18 AM 

LOL. I was referring to the comment about comparing the intelligence of Wagner and Wood fans.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 12 2009, 10:29 AM 

There is nothing to compare. Natalie's fans are decent, well educated people who remember a beautiful and gifted Mother and actress. Wagner fanzies are crazed lunatics who think their drunken D list idol is a God. Take a look at some of the posts from idiots who call him a God and that he owns Hollywood and all that rot. The proof of their lunacy is right in their posts.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 12 2009, 4:41 PM 

RJ is at the top of the Alist and don't you ever say he isn't. People like George Clooney and Brad Pitt bow to him and ask him for advice. If he wasn't married to the great and beautiful Jill St. John he could still have women half his age like Paris Hilton but he is true to his wife.
RJ is Hollywood.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 12 2009, 5:11 PM 

Bow to him? In all of his years he has not once been nominated for an Academy Award. Pitt and Rooney have had careers that RJ would die for. Both are taken seriously as actors. Both have name above the title status. Both have films built around them. Robert Wagner NEVER had a film built around him, he has not had leading man status since the 1950s. His film career tanked in the late 50s and never bounced back totally. He is not at the top of the A-list. LOL. A-list actors don't do reverse mortgage ads. A-list actors don't accept any piece of trash they are offered. Robert Wagner never had the career he wanted. He wanted Paul Newman's career, Steve McQueen's career, Robert Redford's career. He is nothing more that a professional charmer, not a real actor. Today he is mainly remembered as the guy who was married to Natalie Wood. He struck gold when he married her. His career was in the toilet when they got back together. He was broke and doing guest shots on TV shows and if you think he wanted to be doing that you are mistaken. He not talked about, he was out of the lime light. She bailed him out. She put his name back in the columns. She saved his butt. Before you begin ranting about that not being true, Wagner admitted long ago, long before his book. Your post shows how little you know about his career. You live in a fantasy world.
What is great and beautiful about St.John? More fantasy. LOL Paris Hilton? LOL He could not afford Paris Hilton. He can barely afford St. John. Why do you think he accepts the trash he accepts, why do you think he wrote the book he said he would never write, why do you think he sold the house he said he would never sell. LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 12 2009, 8:04 PM 

Jill stjohn is great? Are you ****ing blind? She is a butt ugly azz. Oh man I cant wait until a few people read your stpid post about Jill.
The only thing Rj is an A list at is Alcohol List from his local package store.
Rj was taking crap billing to Steve and Paul while Natalie was turning roles down. There is was and always will be only one star that came from that marriage and it was Natalie Wood.
and before you start calling me by name I threw in an AZZ just so you wouldnt have any doubt.

Tovarich
(no login)

Absurdities

No score for this post
September 13 2009, 4:57 AM 

I will not soil my hands in acknowledgement to the absurdities of the following statements, "RJ is at the top of the Alist and don't you ever say he isn't. People like George Clooney and Brad Pitt bow to him and ask him for advice. If he wasn't married to the great and beautiful Jill St. John he could still have women half his age like Paris Hilton but he is true to his wife. RJ is Hollywood." other than to say, anyone who would entertain these thoughts believe them and then set them in a public forum seriously should seek profession help.

As a bonus treat, To our fine little Proof Reader; no need for grammatical or punctuation check. It is all correct including the variant "E" in the word acknowledgement.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 13 2009, 12:13 PM 

As much as I am with most of you that there are some truly loony RJ fans who post here, I think some of you are missing the obvious irony in the posts from the person writing things like Clooney and Pitt bow to Wagner! Haha. These posts are clearly taking the mickey out of the RJ fans none of us like, and I think the poster is going out of his/her way to exaggerate and make the sure the humor gets across. I get how this can be missed though, with how truly crazy some of the real RJ fans seem!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 13 2009, 12:35 PM 

RJ is GOD. You can call it funny or looney. I don't care. I worship him and you are all jealous of him.
The King of Hollywood rules forever and ever and ever.

Tovarich
(no login)

Call him anything you want.

No score for this post
September 13 2009, 1:54 PM 

Call him anything you want. I still call him a drunken washed up Z LIST actor whose only claim to Hollywood history will be that he was the minor actor who was married to legendary actress NATALIE WOOD twice and was he or wasn't he involved in her tragic death?
RJ Wagner will be nothing more than a footnote in Hollywood history. Get used to it because that is all he will ever be.
When people speak of that era and its legends they will talk of Taylor, Hepburn, Day, Wood, Kelly, Brando, Newman, McQueen, Hudson, Dean...You will never hear the name Robert Wagner used in conjunction with any of them except as a spousal reference as Fisher to Taylor, Ferrer to Hepburn, Adams to McQueen and Wagner to Wood.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Call him anything you want.

No score for this post
September 13 2009, 2:11 PM 

Well said, Tovarich.

Tovarich
(no login)

Re: Call him anything you want.

No score for this post
September 13 2009, 2:44 PM 

Thank you but the truth needs no accolades. The truth is it's own accolade and the truth is in my previous response.

Current Topic - My Opinion
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings