<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

New Subject

September 9 2009 at 3:40 PM
No score for this post
New Person  (no login)

Ordered the new book, and want to note something. I just passed page 127 and I know what's coming but I really laughed at Dennis comparing Natalie's gifts. Isn't that funny that that's where a person's mind goes? But it's true....and I think it lends to the story to have included Dennis's gift comparison. He FINALLY felt like Natalie appreciated him and really cared for him...ESPECIALLY compared to her prior gifts. It's perfect symbolism because it's his thoughts...he's thinking everyday, regular things except that he's in a hotel room with Natalie on the last night of her life and he doesn't know it! Next day, she will be dead. Mindblowing! Yet an example of the true ironies of life. This book is taking me far away. I love it!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: New Subject

No score for this post
September 9 2009, 8:06 PM 

You're a jackass

New Person
(no login)

Jackasses like fireworks

No score for this post
September 9 2009, 10:06 PM 

To who called me a jackass: you are part of what Adrian Monk, (google the show) calls "the internet people". They're the ones that under no circumstances can ever hope to change their minds about anything. They have some of the strongest support groups on the planet....a virtually endless supply of bull to believe in, an endless supply of weak minds to believe in it with them and countless sites on the internet on which to roost.
Go back to yours because you are one of the "the internet people"

Your crowd is a lost cause. You represent a very tiny, but boisterous minority and trying to communicate with you is useless, but you try to prevent me from communicating with others.
On the other hand, you are good for stirring up the pot AND awareness. Have you heard the old axiom, "there's no such thing as bad press?"
Frankly, if it wasn't for an occasional YOU, we'd almost have to invent YOU just for the fireworks you produce.

YOU make fireworks.

Fireworks are good.

Fireworks sell books!

This is a great book even without the fireworks. But thank you for creating them. The fireworks smother you. Everyone's looking at the fireworks, not at you. Thank you for producing them. They're fun to watch, even for jackasses.

Old person
(no login)

New Person

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 4:25 AM 

You rock! Love the post!
Of course you are aware that the G**** obsessed stalker will jump in here without rhyme or reason and accuse us all of being her.
Fireworks! More fireworks!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: New Person

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 9:13 PM 

You're still a jackass

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2009, 9:15 PM 

and so are your parents but that did not stop them from hatching you.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 6:04 AM 

Still a jackass

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 8:30 AM 

Your Mama!

Tovarich
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2009, 9:03 AM 

Now, now kiddies! Play nice.

Current Topic - New Subject
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement