<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Untitled

January 9 2010 at 9:08 AM
No score for this post
Paytn  (Login Paytn)

I realize that this is off-topic but I watched The Cracker Factory last night. What a wonderful performance she gave in that film. She was so touching, so funny and so powerful as an actress. She still had so much to give as an actress.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
January 9 2010, 3:00 PM 

What a nice topic! She was amazing in The Crackor Factory.

Paytn
(Login Paytn)

No score for this post
January 9 2010, 3:33 PM 

Have you seen it, Jay? Her eyes speak for her in moments without dialog.

JamesV
(Login 1JamesV)

No score for this post
January 9 2010, 6:01 PM 

Yet, Meteor, another film she made in 1979, was released on DVD, and Cracker Factory is not. I dont understand.

Paytn
(Login Paytn)

No score for this post
January 9 2010, 6:04 PM 

Maybe because The Cracker Factory was a TV movie and Meteor was a feature. The Cracker Factory is one of her finest performances.

Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

No score for this post
January 9 2010, 8:06 PM 

I think The Cracker Factory is such a remarkable performance that it took Natalie into a whole new arena. She could play ANYTHING. I liked reading about The Cracker Factory in Goodbye Natalie when Davern's mother told Natalie she cried while watching it in the screening room and Natalie took it as a compliment, meaning she'd done a good job. I hope Natalie was proud of herself for that performance. It was awesome. She CAN act with just her eyes.

Anonymous
(Login anonforever)

The Great Gatsby

No score for this post
January 9 2010, 9:26 PM 

A real loss is that because of being married to a stupid insecure actor she turned down the role that would have finally won her the academy. Can you imagine what a Daisy she would have made? Hell F. Scott himself would have wanted her she would have been the most beautiful Daisy Buchanan instead she said no and made some soap opera remake of some movie whose name eludes me with her silly husband.

Yentruocahsatan
(Login yentruocahsatan)

Re: The Great Gatsby

No score for this post
January 10 2010, 7:04 AM 

Anon, are you referring to The Affair? If so I certainly agree with you. In our family we will watch the great lady in anything but that movie was beneath her enormous talent. On the other hand, it was the right vehicle for Mr. Wagner who always came across as the most wooden star this side of John Boles and George Brent. A handsome face but no depth at all.

(Login anonforever)

yes

No score for this post
January 10 2010, 10:09 AM 

Hi Y, yes that is it, I had forgotten the name and I have never seen it. Shame about no Gatsby isnt it, that was a a haunting movie, she would have been awesome. I guess she really loved Fitzgerald too because she was negotiating with Nancy Milford for the rights to Zelda, that would have been something.

Fran
(Login Francispucci)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 10 2010, 7:42 AM 

This message has been edited by spindaddydad on Jan 10, 2010 10:28 PM

Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

No score for this post
January 10 2010, 12:10 PM 

I hope Frank, the owner of this site, will not tolerate the kind of posts Fran is resorting to. The posts reek of an extremely threatening nature.

Anonymous
(Login Francispucci)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 10 2010, 7:37 PM 

This message has been edited by spindaddydad on Jan 10, 2010 10:31 PM

Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

To Franpucci

No score for this post
January 10 2010, 8:38 PM 

Fran, For as mentally unbalanced as you sound, still I will ask. What is that you want, Fran? Is this something you want from everyone who recognizes what a whack job you sound like? What is it? Attention? A therapist? (You need one). Or is there nothing you want, but just want to come off as sounding like a classic cyber freak/stalker? I'm curious, Fran. But, if you don't answer, that's quite fine with me, too.

PS: I was an RJGroup member for all the reasons I stated at my thread. It certainly had nothing to do with you, and if you think it did, you are barking up the extreme wrong tree here, and you will soon realize that. You see, Fran, I do not threaten. I promise.

Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

Re: To Franpucci

No score for this post
January 10 2010, 10:39 PM 

I just posted a message to Fran, and it won't post, and I am glad for that. Her posts have been deleted, thanks to the good work of the site owner! What I had said to her doesn't matter now, but it involved the fact that she has accused me several times of being someone I'm not, and that I doubt she was set-up but rather caused her own problems here. I'm glad she's booted.

Fran
(Login Francispucci)

No score for this post
January 11 2010, 6:07 AM 

I'm not booted I am right here cry baby.

Fran
(Login Francispucci)

No score for this post
January 11 2010, 6:18 AM 

By the way Jay, I caused no problems here, I never posted here, I was a RJ Group member, the "set up" began here it all started with the J***** M**** bootleg DVD thread which I got blamed for, then they dragged Hartbeat into it saying that a member of the RJ group was causing and starting trouble between the two groups and I was named, a very good set up, but I am still here. You know who you are who set me up and it was not just one person. Admit what you did and we can all move on, you all don't want me here, I do not want to be here so let's get over with it.

Jay if you had nothing to do with it then I will take your word for it. Thank you for your honesty. I would please ask that you step aside and not comment so that the guilty parties can come forward. Thank you in advance for respecting my request.

Fran

Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

No score for this post
January 11 2010, 1:24 PM 

Fran, I had nothing to do with anything concerning you, but I was accused by you several times here of being someone I'm not and that was utterly annoying.

Also, I watched what transpired here over the past few months, and I saw nothing of what you are talking about. All I saw was you getting caught for your shenanigans. There is a group of people here I've corresponded with in comments, through emails, and even a few by other means. We are all individuals and NOT the one person you always accused us of being. Therefore, your own games tripped you up. People got sick of it.

There are thousands upon thousands of people who know about and care about Natalie Wood's life and death. There are websites and forums and message boards and fan sites and news articles and facebook pages and book clubs, et al, and Natalie Wood coverage and commentary is not limited to the one person you've blatantly stalked and harassed, and now erroneously accuse here of ruining your little membership in an RJ fan club. It was your own doing, clearly, as anyone here can see just by reading the posts. What happened? Aren't you with those who agree with you now? Why don't you stay there? We're finally getting this place stable.

Fran
(Login Francispucci)

No score for this post
January 11 2010, 3:52 PM 

I stalk and harrass no one, you have the wrong person. Also it is not one person who did this to me it was a group. I did nothing wrong on this site because I never posted on this site until now. I was a proud active RJ Group member and it hurt me deeply when I was removed for something I did not do, also I had no problems on the RJ Group so it was not them.

Like you want justice for Natalie I want it for myself.

Fran

Yentruocahsatan
(Login yentruocahsatan)

No score for this post
January 11 2010, 4:20 PM 

Jaywalker,
I have checked and re checked the thread that was brought up using the person's initials that she posted (J M). Possibly it is just her way of bringing up a thread that lost its legs months ago. Setting aside the pirating issue surrounding that complete thread the only other erroneous posts I could find were posted by the log in now called Heartbeat. When I refer to this term I do not refer to anything Hartbeat posted concerning the main thread issue. I refer to her posts informing us that she was threatened. Whether we are in accordance with Hartbeat or not hopefully we can all agree that she is an intelligent person and an asset to this site. Differences in opinions and view are what make this site the lively place that it is but I digress.
I've had a few clients who consulted me in the past over unsolicited emails that they received from a Fred Pucci and a Doowanal containing unfounded accusations pertaining to one individual. I've had my assistant pull those emails and their Internet Protocal address numbers from the files to be absolutely sure of the names before proceeding with posting here. I was also reminded that Doowanal has posted on this very board in the past.
My advise would be to ignore all posts and bantering with this person and let the proper authorities handle it.

Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

No score for this post
January 11 2010, 5:03 PM 

I was very observant when I was a member of the RJGroup. It didn't last for long, but I read old and new posts. 90% of Pucci's messages were Negative-Natalie. I would visit here and see, almost verbatim, the exact words used! I had no doubt that Pucci was everywhere, and I only wanted to avoid her.

Yentruocahsatan
(Login yentruocahsatan)

No score for this post
January 11 2010, 6:25 PM 

Jay,
I will state very clearly that unless a person has positive proof they need to be very careful of their accusations toward one or toward a group and no matter what proof they might believe they have (IE: the ranting accusations of others), threats directed at people and the use of their names can have serious repercussions for the guilty party.
I am well aware that this person was removed from a group because of her own vindictive behavior and threats which have been clearly posted on another thread.
Temper tantrums and childish behavior can always be shrugged off but threats and unfounded but acute accusations directed at innocent individuals and/or groups is taken very seriously and is an extremely grave matter. If this were not true, the site owner would not have removed and/or edited posts and names not only in the past 24 hours but in the history of this site.
Please do your best to tune her out and try to ignore her diatribes.

Fran
(Login Francispucci)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 11 2010, 8:55 PM 

Natashacourtney, patyn, jay it's true when you put rats in a cage with no food they start knawing at each other. In your posts the past couple of days you all sang like birds, your guilt by your own unconscious admissions rang like bells, except the jokes on you all, I really wasn't looking for information on a set up, I was looking for something else, thanks. And by the way we know who set Fran up we have your matching IPs from the RJ group and this site, you don't think I'm that stupid do you?. And you can't be that stupid to think I am Fran Pucci are you? Well I will keep my promise and exit this maze of rats. What rymes with Mousallini? Pucci LOL is terminated.

Yentruocahsatan
(Login yentruocahsatan)

A Spider caught in her own web

No score for this post
January 12 2010, 6:21 AM 

My dear people, let me state that the only Internet Protocal Address Number that can be traced for me will be be to this site and this site only. No other groups, blogs or lists in conjunction with Natalie Wood nor Robert Wagner. If one has the means and the know how, by all means do your best to investigate and show absolute proof beyond any doubt that I am not exactly who I appear to be.
I see nerves were snapped with the mention of the names Fred Pucci and Doowanal (LanaWood) and the inclusion of the mention of email Internet Protocol Addresses and recent and past threats along with slanderous emails.
Once again the spider has been snared in her own Glandula Aggregata Web of deceit and she (once again, ad nauseum) believes that everyone is everyone else and all are as empty headed as she and all will fall for such nonsense as the type she has put forth.

Jay
(Login Jaywalker6)

Re: A Spider caught in her own web

No score for this post
January 12 2010, 9:59 AM 

I am also completely secure with any research into my Internet activity. I'm not worried about or ashamed of any of my online activities. Contrary to the cyber-maniac's accusations (again and again, year after year now), I don't hang with rats and have certainly never been in a cage gnawing at them. One thing for sure, if this stalker wasn't so crazy, this would all be humorous. But it's not something to play around with. Hope she's gone for good is all I can say.

Current Topic - Untitled
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings