<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Stefanie Power's book

November 3 2010 at 11:47 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Very classy book. No vulgarity, no tales of her sexual adventures, she spoke well of just about everyone. She did not gush over Robert Wagner though she did speak well of him. She told of how supportive both Natalie and RJ were when Bill Holden died. The book was a great tribute to Holden.
The style of her writing was very different than that of RJ Wagner, much classier, no smut. She did not use four letter words in her remembrances of her life. She expressed grief for William Holden when he passed on whereas in Wagner's book he expressed grief for himself. The contrast is very sharp between true grief for someone you love as opposed to a pity party for yourself.
Not much about Jill in this book, no warm remembrances.
All in all Powers took the high road. I recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of Powers and/or William Holden.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Stefanie Power's book

No score for this post
November 3 2010, 5:30 PM 

That is good. Glad to hear Powers has scruples because RJ sure doesn't.

Callie
(no login)

No score for this post
November 4 2010, 7:07 AM 

I read her book. Holden was obviously her great love. She shared the playful side of him. She obviously had no romantic interest in Robert Wagner, not her type at all. I don't think she was attracted to him in the least bit. She would have been bored with him after a relationship with a man like William Holden with whom she had a great deal in common. Too bad he drank so much. He was a great man and a great actor. Sorry for being OT.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 12 2010, 9:27 AM 

I just finished it last night. Boring! No wonder RJ is out there promoting it with her. Maybe they can get her some press from personal appearances together. It is a novelty I guess. I expected a lot more. She has been around a long time but if you remove the Holden, Hart to Hart, Natalie and RJ parts it is a total yawn.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2010, 6:51 PM 

Does she talk about her lesbian affairs? I heard its an open secret in Hollywood about her for years.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2010, 8:45 PM 

No, nothing about her gay life. There were no hint about it. The rumors had begun back in her Columbia days.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 15 2010, 2:33 PM 

Steffie is not one of those! She is a straight gorgeous woman who has a superstar career and loved William Holden and always plays straight women in her acting. Where does this lies come from? Her book is totally awsome but I still think her and Mr. Handsome RJ are still in love and always will be but the timing is off. Hart to Hart is the greatest series on tv ever and they should give it a special Oscar!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 16 2010, 1:23 PM 

I would take the deletion of the posts that followed the above post as a hint that the REAL Robert Wagner fans are embarrassed by the illiterate chump who has been stirring up trouble on this board in the guise of being a Wagner fan. Take the hint.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 16 2010, 7:00 PM 

Did you see that disgusting post about Natalie and RJ? That is so typical of the person. That is why both sides can't stand him. I don't believe in censorship but I'm glad that filth was deleted.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 16 2010, 9:55 PM 

Actually the post made perfect sense. Bet ya it wasn't a Wagner fan that had it deleted!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 5:06 AM 

that the fact that the filthy, classless. juvenile post that was deleted could "make sense" to anyone, says a great deal about the character and the level of intelligence of the Robert Wagner fan community.

A Natalie and RJ Fan
(no login)

Wagner Community?

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 7:53 AM 

What one minute here! Are you that narrow minded to truly believe that everyone in the "Wagner Community" as you state it would condone such a disgusting display?
There are many of us who love Natalie and RJ equally. As a matter of fact, some of us love Natalie more than we ever liked RJ. Some of us just don't believe there was any type of foul play involved whether it was premeditated or not. Some of us believe there is much more to the story but not the ones made up on blogs. We all have differences of opinions. Does that make us evil?
Please do not put us in the same category as that person we all know who thinks he does RJ justice by calling on his manhood while making lewd comments about Natalie. We have nothing to do with him nor do we want to.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Wagner Community?

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 8:14 AM 

Just as was said in one of the posts that was deleted, the REAL Wagner fans wish this chump would keep his mouth his mouth.
Did you hear that? They want nothing to do with you.
This circus has been going on for weeks. It was started by this chump who has no where else to go. Someone makes a few comments about the Wagner fan community and all of sudden posts are deleted and defensive comments are made. Please don't insult our intelligence by saying that you are not fans of Robert Wagner and we won't say that all fans of Wagner are alike. Let's be honest.
As for being labeled as "evil", those who believe that there was foul play in Natalie's death are not evil either but this chump keeps attacking those who feel differently.

A Natalie and RJ Fan
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 8:49 AM 

If you knew who I was you would not be slinging those accusations at me but this is very typical of the type of people from both sides of the fence. Beg to differ on one detail and hell rains down.
So be it. Have it your way but you are wrong and only lowering yourself to the same level as the Prodigal Group Troll who we all know.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 9:02 AM 

You are right, I apologize for my rudeness. To characterize all Wagner fans into the category of this troll is wrong of me. I know better than that. This person to whom we are referring tends to bring out the worst in people. Once again, my apologies.

A Natalie and RJ Fan
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 9:28 AM 

Apology accepted. I did not want to see this escalate as it did elsewhere over the past few weeks which is what that person thrives on. Why give more food for fodder to someone like that?

Anonymous
(no login)

hypocrisy

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 11:10 AM 

This is pretty funny coming from you. You were on Rulli's blog having a fit of name calling. Don't lecture other people about lowering yourself. Don't bother to respond I won't be reading it.

Christina
(no login)

Re: hypocrisy

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 12:04 PM 

Yeah I don't understand what the big deal is here all the person said was RJ slipped it to Natalie every night and that anyone associated with RJ is scum according to Natalie fans what's wrong with that? That publicist who was just murdered knew Natalie and RJ very well, is she scum? I back that poster 100% the metaphor was brilliant.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 12:53 PM 

Typical filth from someone who she be put down. Typical filth from the internet troll who is still crying because all the RJ and Natalie fans can't stand him no matter what dumb name he uses which come from client files anyway!

A Natalie and RJ Fan
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 12:59 PM 

I have never posted on Rulli's blog in my life. The reference I made was to a private group and it appears that the responder knew exactly who I was and what group I was referring to once I gave them a veiled hint.
Believe that or not, I seriously couldn't care less. We all know who you are. Now why don't you go back to that little group of 12 and tell them more lies because no one other than them really care what you have to say.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 11:42 AM 

Talk to youself much? talk to yourself alot! stalk much? stalk alot! pretending that all these posters are different people when it is really just you? pretending alot! you're sick you need help check back into your local mental health and wellness center immediately.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 1:01 PM 

ROFL We don't practice your bad habits!
Now get back to work and help out some clients instead of obsessing here. Cry baby! Still crying because nobody wants to play with you anymore!
HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 1:03 PM 

Talk to youself much? talk to yourself alot! stalk much? stalk alot! pretending that all these posters are different people when it is really just you? pretending alot! you're sick you need help check back into your local free clinic for a med evaluation!
Help is just an ambulance ride away.
NOW BACK TO WORK OR THE BOSS WILL SCOLD YOU AND MAKE YOU CRY!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 1:45 PM 

Cry baby! Good one! Hes just po'd because he was exposed last summer. LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 4:34 PM 

I find the truth and facts about this subject at only one place: Rulli's blog. Wagner fans can't stand it, but like you say: so be it. There's one reason and one reason only you don't believe there was foul-play involved: that's because you worship RJ. Stop folling yourselves. You think only of yourself and have no sympathy for what happened, and I mean REALLY happened to Natalie, on iota.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 4:35 PM 

sorry, meant 'fooling yourselves'

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 11:48 AM 

Truth and facts at Rulli's blog? R U serious? That blog started out fine. No matter what you think happened on the Splendour, people were talking about it and differences were brought up but people were still respecting each other. Then the anonymous maniacs took over along with a few sign in followers and that was the end of it. Look what they do here. The same thing. All they are doing is stroking Rulli's ego and bowing to Davern because he worked for Natalie and RJ. Watch how quick the anonymous fools come after this post and start calling me names and saying I'm all these RJ loving people. The fact is, I'm a Natalie person but you can't get a word in on that blog without somebody ripping you apart if you talk about anything they closed their mind to. I read one or two posts that tell people that Davern never said he saw how Natalie got in the water. People charged all over it and said he did. When people asked where it is in the book instead of telling them the maniacs came back with name calling and stalking references. So here is my question, where is it in that book where Dennis describes exactly how Natalie Wood got into the water? WHERE IS IT? All I need is the page number.
Truth and facts? Don't make me laugh. Now that the blog is taken over by anonymous maniacs the only truth and facts are the fact and truth that there are maniacs on there getting away with anything they want as long as the author's egos don't get bruised.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 3:44 PM 

You're posting anonymous, does that make you one of the maniacs?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 4:10 PM 

If you want to call me that fine but what would you call yourself considering you have posted anonymously too?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 5:58 PM 

I'm not calling you a maniac, I don't call names. I'm suggesting that it's ironic to post anonymous when you are complaining about that very thing.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 6:10 PM 

What fools post at Rulli's blog doesn't get to stay long. She keeps a clean place and when I say I read her blog, I don't infer that it's the fools' posts I read. There are many fine comments at the blog by many level headed people. It's an intelligent place. You can count on Rulli's posts to be factual and honest and straightforward and there are few places like that online about this subject.

adamntabitha
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 6:47 PM 

No one said Rulli's posts were not intelligent or many of the posts were not thought provoking and intelligent. Even the ones I didn't agree with still had merit and I can accept the differences of opinion.
It is all the other screaming personal rants of the anonymous posters and that Kevinr person who thinks he is the blog manager that brought that place down. All those made up stories and specualtions. Who wants to muddle through all that nonsense? That is how I feel and that is my opinion and if you don't like, whatever.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 7:13 PM 

LOL adamntabitha, Samantha and Darrin's kids?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 20 2010, 4:07 AM 

no, adam schwartz and tabitha rabinowitz from flushing queens DUH!

Callie
(no login)

No score for this post
November 19 2010, 9:32 AM 

"one of those"? How dare you refer to gays as inanimate objects. Stefanie and RJ would be aghast. They both had many gay friends and still do. What's the big deal if she is bi-sexual? She's healthy and happy, isn't that what we all want out of life?

(no login)

Re: Stefanie Powers's book

No score for this post
February 17 2011, 12:26 PM 

I have to agree! She is straighter than a well dress number 2 pencil! And yes she and RJ are much more still in love, but like U said timing was and still off! Jill need to go and sat down, not sit down, but sat down in a corner somwhere and try again! But her book is off the chain! Stef had me hard down laughing @ her when she talked about her trip to the Andes where she went to that village and said she was 'Cleaner than clean'! Lmao!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 17 2011, 12:35 PM 

The only problem with your comments is you are trying way to hard for Street Cre. and coming up short on the Ebonics.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 17 2011, 12:59 PM 

Why are we discussing Powers or her book? I read it. It was boring. Even some Hart to Hart fans admit is was boring. She isn't some legendary star with a great film background.
She is boring and so is her book.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 17 2011, 8:09 PM 

Kevinr has more class in his pinky than whoever said he became blog manager. He's a decent person with honest, straightforward opinions. As for where it states in Rulli's book how Nat got into the water, it doesn't. What it does state is that R. Wagner was with her when she went into the water, then chose to let her die. That's a degree of murder.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 18 2011, 6:07 AM 

It is all Jocko's doing. All of it.

DaRadiant1
(no login)

Re: Stefanie Powers bookum

No score for this post
February 18 2011, 12:12 PM 

Um I'm not trying to be street cred and coming up short in ebonics! In case U don't know, I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN! SO 4 U AND ANYBODY ELSE TELL ME HOW TO TALK IN STREET AND EBONICS, IMMA SCHOOOL YOU! Your 1st lesson in street & ebonics: Count this as lost and charge it to da game because U are sitting up here on this forum all tink-tink and thinking I am dumb person because U can't comprehend to a post. Now roger dat! U got me twisted because U can't comprehend anything that is posted by young lady who know da game and can change it up @ any given time! NOW RUN & TELL DAT 2 FRIENDS!!!!! I BETCHA I CAN GET THE REST OF THESE FOLKS LAFFIN @ YOUR CORNY COUNTRY A ALL DAY! ANYBODY WHO AGREETO WHAT I JUST SAID, YO HIT ME UP CAUSE THIS UNKNOWN TO ME IS DEAD! YO, GO KILL YA SELF!!!! NOW, THAT'S STREET AND EBONICS, UNDERSTAND? IF U DON'T, GO SOMEWHERE & PONDER LIKE A TRUE PERSON CAUSE TO ME U SOUNDED VERY STUPID FOR THAT POST!!!!!! LOL! I LAUGH FOLKS LIKE Y'ALL ALL DAY , EVERYDAY! KEEP EM COMING SO I CAN LAFF SOME! LMAO!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 18 2011, 1:47 PM 

You're about as African-American as Glen Beck. You know nothing of Ebonics but plenty about histrionics.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 18 2011, 1:56 PM 

When we say Merry Christmas, you're Jewish. When we talk about your ignorance of Ebonics, you're African American. Come Easter you'll be Jewish again or if we talk about Passover you'll be the Easter Bunny. Give it a rest.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 18 2011, 2:04 PM 

This person signs in differently that the person who posted yesterday. Anyone can type in the name and post as that person which is why most of us post anonymously.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 18 2011, 2:12 PM 

It's the same muckraker it always is. Doesn't matter if he signs in as Tinkerbell.

Anonymous
(no login)

DaRadiant!

No score for this post
February 20 2011, 4:42 PM 

Hey gurl! U join the h2h group! hi fashio 4 sure hit me up b4 I head bac to SC

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: DaRadiant!

No score for this post
February 21 2011, 5:21 AM 

lol The Hart to Hart group is about as boring as Power's book. Have a great time!

(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
February 25 2011, 11:23 PM 

Where did you hear that it's an "open secret" in Hollywood? Details.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 26 2011, 5:57 AM 

No details involved. If you lived in the greater Southern California area for over 40 years and work in the entertainment industry you hear all the little secrets.

(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
February 26 2011, 6:04 PM 

Darn. That's what I get for living on the east coast.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 27 2011, 5:31 PM 

Youo don't live on the East Coast. You live in Dumb boat Springs Arizona.

OMG
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
February 28 2011, 7:05 PM 

I do?

Current Topic - Stefanie Power's book
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings