<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Stefanie Power's book

November 3 2010 at 11:47 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Very classy book. No vulgarity, no tales of her sexual adventures, she spoke well of just about everyone. She did not gush over Robert Wagner though she did speak well of him. She told of how supportive both Natalie and RJ were when Bill Holden died. The book was a great tribute to Holden.
The style of her writing was very different than that of RJ Wagner, much classier, no smut. She did not use four letter words in her remembrances of her life. She expressed grief for William Holden when he passed on whereas in Wagner's book he expressed grief for himself. The contrast is very sharp between true grief for someone you love as opposed to a pity party for yourself.
Not much about Jill in this book, no warm remembrances.
All in all Powers took the high road. I recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of Powers and/or William Holden.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Stefanie Power's book

No score for this post
November 3 2010, 5:30 PM 

That is good. Glad to hear Powers has scruples because RJ sure doesn't.

Callie
(no login)

No score for this post
November 4 2010, 7:07 AM 

I read her book. Holden was obviously her great love. She shared the playful side of him. She obviously had no romantic interest in Robert Wagner, not her type at all. I don't think she was attracted to him in the least bit. She would have been bored with him after a relationship with a man like William Holden with whom she had a great deal in common. Too bad he drank so much. He was a great man and a great actor. Sorry for being OT.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 12 2010, 9:27 AM 

I just finished it last night. Boring! No wonder RJ is out there promoting it with her. Maybe they can get her some press from personal appearances together. It is a novelty I guess. I expected a lot more. She has been around a long time but if you remove the Holden, Hart to Hart, Natalie and RJ parts it is a total yawn.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2010, 6:51 PM 

Does she talk about her lesbian affairs? I heard its an open secret in Hollywood about her for years.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 13 2010, 8:45 PM 

No, nothing about her gay life. There were no hint about it. The rumors had begun back in her Columbia days.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 15 2010, 2:33 PM 

Steffie is not one of those! She is a straight gorgeous woman who has a superstar career and loved William Holden and always plays straight women in her acting. Where does this lies come from? Her book is totally awsome but I still think her and Mr. Handsome RJ are still in love and always will be but the timing is off. Hart to Hart is the greatest series on tv ever and they should give it a special Oscar!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 16 2010, 1:23 PM 

I would take the deletion of the posts that followed the above post as a hint that the REAL Robert Wagner fans are embarrassed by the illiterate chump who has been stirring up trouble on this board in the guise of being a Wagner fan. Take the hint.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 16 2010, 7:00 PM 

Did you see that disgusting post about Natalie and RJ? That is so typical of the person. That is why both sides can't stand him. I don't believe in censorship but I'm glad that filth was deleted.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 16 2010, 9:55 PM 

Actually the post made perfect sense. Bet ya it wasn't a Wagner fan that had it deleted!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 5:06 AM 

that the fact that the filthy, classless. juvenile post that was deleted could "make sense" to anyone, says a great deal about the character and the level of intelligence of the Robert Wagner fan community.

A Natalie and RJ Fan
(no login)

Wagner Community?

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 7:53 AM 

What one minute here! Are you that narrow minded to truly believe that everyone in the "Wagner Community" as you state it would condone such a disgusting display?
There are many of us who love Natalie and RJ equally. As a matter of fact, some of us love Natalie more than we ever liked RJ. Some of us just don't believe there was any type of foul play involved whether it was premeditated or not. Some of us believe there is much more to the story but not the ones made up on blogs. We all have differences of opinions. Does that make us evil?
Please do not put us in the same category as that person we all know who thinks he does RJ justice by calling on his manhood while making lewd comments about Natalie. We have nothing to do with him nor do we want to.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Wagner Community?

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 8:14 AM 

Just as was said in one of the posts that was deleted, the REAL Wagner fans wish this chump would keep his mouth his mouth.
Did you hear that? They want nothing to do with you.
This circus has been going on for weeks. It was started by this chump who has no where else to go. Someone makes a few comments about the Wagner fan community and all of sudden posts are deleted and defensive comments are made. Please don't insult our intelligence by saying that you are not fans of Robert Wagner and we won't say that all fans of Wagner are alike. Let's be honest.
As for being labeled as "evil", those who believe that there was foul play in Natalie's death are not evil either but this chump keeps attacking those who feel differently.

A Natalie and RJ Fan
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 8:49 AM 

If you knew who I was you would not be slinging those accusations at me but this is very typical of the type of people from both sides of the fence. Beg to differ on one detail and hell rains down.
So be it. Have it your way but you are wrong and only lowering yourself to the same level as the Prodigal Group Troll who we all know.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 9:02 AM 

You are right, I apologize for my rudeness. To characterize all Wagner fans into the category of this troll is wrong of me. I know better than that. This person to whom we are referring tends to bring out the worst in people. Once again, my apologies.

A Natalie and RJ Fan
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 9:28 AM 

Apology accepted. I did not want to see this escalate as it did elsewhere over the past few weeks which is what that person thrives on. Why give more food for fodder to someone like that?

Anonymous
(no login)

hypocrisy

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 11:10 AM 

This is pretty funny coming from you. You were on Rulli's blog having a fit of name calling. Don't lecture other people about lowering yourself. Don't bother to respond I won't be reading it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 11:42 AM 

Talk to youself much? talk to yourself alot! stalk much? stalk alot! pretending that all these posters are different people when it is really just you? pretending alot! you're sick you need help check back into your local mental health and wellness center immediately.

Christina
(no login)

Re: hypocrisy

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 12:04 PM 

Yeah I don't understand what the big deal is here all the person said was RJ slipped it to Natalie every night and that anyone associated with RJ is scum according to Natalie fans what's wrong with that? That publicist who was just murdered knew Natalie and RJ very well, is she scum? I back that poster 100% the metaphor was brilliant.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: hypocrisy

No score for this post
November 17 2010, 12:53 PM 

Typical filth from someone who she be put down. Typical filth from the internet troll who is still crying because all the RJ and Natalie fans can't stand him no matter what dumb name he uses which come from client files anyway!

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings