<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

SP & RJ...

April 5 2011 at 12:41 PM
No score for this post
BooBoo  (Login flanneryflagg)

On camera friendship vs off camera friendship... do they really get along?
Talk.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: SP & RJ...

No score for this post
April 5 2011, 2:30 PM 

That would be an interesting topic on a Wagner-Powers fansite as fans of both are the only people who would really care one way or the other. Given that their fans live is the total fantasy of Jonathan and Jennifer most would say "Oh yes, they are so close, they love each other dearly." LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 5 2011, 3:59 PM 

Oh man! i'm so fried with all this 30 year old Hart to Hart fantasy land garbage that when I first saw this thread I thought is was Salt and Pepper and RJ!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 5 2011, 5:04 PM 

LMAO! Good one!

OMG
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
April 9 2011, 12:30 AM 

Would Salt-n-Pepa get along with RJ?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 9 2011, 5:31 AM 

Considering that RJ has been known to throw out a few racial epithets along with chauvinistic ones I doubt it very much.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 9 2011, 2:34 PM 

True, very true.

butter_field8
(no login)

No score for this post
April 12 2011, 11:45 AM 

Would anyone can to discuss Bob's life after Natalie demised?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 12 2011, 4:30 PM 

What's to discuss? He made sure Natalie died then started dating a few weeks later. Has covered his azz since, and now we know the truth. End of discussion.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 12 2011, 6:41 PM 

Maybe butter-buns 8 wants to talk about the great acting lessons he gave Michael Weatherly. "Stand there like a stick, say your dumb lines with a **** eating grin and you can be a self proclaimed legend like me in 50 years!"

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2011, 3:25 PM 

Bob is a living legend. He is now the only classic film actor left from the Golder age of movies. They are issuing his box set movies in volumes this Christmas and I can't wait.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2011, 4:12 PM 

WTF are you babbling on about now? Box sets in volumes? Is this like that special Oscar he won? What volumes? What are they going to do, pull from Tracy, Newman, McQueen, Wood, Hayward, Sellers movies where he played supporting parts just to throw together a box set?
The last legend in Hollywood's Golden Era? First things first, the guy is a legend in his own mind and in the minds of his gaggle of H2H groupies.
I guess true legends Olivia de Havilland and her sister Joan Fontaine, Mickey Rooney, Debbie Reynolds, Esther Williams, Jackie Cooper and Luise Rainer don't cut it for you?

Anonymous
(no login)

BOX SET IN VOLUMES, LMAO

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 9:48 AM 

LOL, his box set movies in volumes? LMAO, that will never happen. A star has to have films of which he was the star to have his or her own box set. Wagner did not have that type of career. His leading man days ended back in the late 50's. Since then he was, at best, supporting. He did not have a name above the title film career. The truth is Wagner's name does not have the power to have the entire H2H series released on DVD let alone a box set from his mediocre film career.
The last actor from the Golden Age? I think not. There are dozens of people still living who had monumentally more successful film careers than Robert Wagner.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: BOX SET IN VOLUMES, LMAO

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 9:49 AM 

oooo

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 11:03 AM 

and how pathetic it is that his um "fans" feel the need to make up stories about Oscars and Emmys and box sets. That in itself says a great deal about Wagner's alleged iconic status . LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 5:32 PM 

I heard Dorisleatherman is producing the box set in volumes for Vladislaus Productions.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 7:29 PM 

Doris who?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 15 2011, 4:19 AM 

Can't you read?

woo-girl woogirl
(no login)

No score for this post
April 19 2011, 12:34 PM 

I love RJ! He is the man!

Anonymous
(no login)

the crrrraaazzzyyyyy 1 time author still at it LOL

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 10:47 AM 

i see the 1 time book writer is still at it on her silly *ss blog. she just doesnt "get it" does she poor thing. all that sense less typing for nothing but making her look like such a desperate dumb *ss LOL. get a job goofy broad. did u know her blog is read from time 2 time by the la sheriffs office? they get together in groups and howl at her madness. do u think shell ever publish another book? when pigs fly my friends is what the sheriff says. keep it comin' love keep it comin' love. we love to laugh & push & shove to read that crazy blog HEY!

WOO HOO's nemesis in triplicate
(no login)

The TROLL is still green with ENVY!

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 11:05 AM 

ROFL
Are you really that jealous of her that you would actually keep this going? Suck it up honey! Her name is on a book and yours is not. Davern knew Nat and RJ and all the biggest stars from Nat's era and you can't stand it. It is eating your guts up. This jealousy and envy has eaten away at your brain like a syphilis. You have no where else to go but here. Everywhere else you are the leper of the Internet.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: The TROLL is still green with ENVY!

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 11:14 AM 

Isn't he pathetic? If anyone is laughed at it is this obsessed loser.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: The TROLL is still green with ENVY!

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 11:58 AM 

Unbelievable. What kind of sick perverted life must this clown lead that he is still ranting his jealousy over a book and celebrities he has never and will never meet?
What a useless idiot.

Anonymous
(no login)

jealous? of being whacko?

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 1:24 PM 

how can any1 b jealous of a 1 time writer that had to use a celebritys death to get her only book published. where is more books written from just talent alone? hmmmmm let me answer that. there are NONE LOL LOL LOL. she has embarassed the publishing co by her mad ramblings. she is to b pitied poor fool. no1 would want to be farty mr. she is a laughingstock. sad thing is - all her insane typing will never amount to that ancient closed case 2 b reopened.

what idiot keeps banging away for free over something that will never happen. wait - let me answer that...... kuhrazzyy people do that. i c on amazon still not many reviews. no1 cares but i guess it gives mr something to do with her time. and lots of time she has since shell never have another book lol lol lol lol. she is pure entertainment with her chattering keys & desperatation to b some1 famously rich. she failed. her 15 mins were up a yr ago LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL buh bye

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: jealous? of being whacko?

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 2:12 PM 

But you can't stop babbling about her. That diminishes all of the words you type about her.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: jealous? of being whacko?

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 2:43 PM 

You are the one babbling about her. This forum has been as dead as it's name. You came here like a blathering idiot and started ranting about her.

Anonymous
(no login)

woo hoo did a poo poo

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 2:34 PM 

Go do some work you pathetic pustule on the face of Society. You are the one still screaming about her because she barred you from her blog just like you have been barred everywhere except here and imdb where you are still laughed at every time you post.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: woo hoo did a poo poo

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 2:53 PM 

Ignore the stupid fool. He'll never be able to stop, he's obsessed. Everyone knows who and what he is.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: woo hoo did a poo poo

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 3:23 PM 

Watch out or he will send you an e mail and tell you he is contacting his Law Team of Bull **** and Horse ***, Esquires!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: the crrrraaazzzyyyyy 1 time author still at it LOL

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 11:10 AM 

Hey Idiot alert!
Perhaps you didn't get the memo. Perhaps you did get it and did not comprehend it.
Let me try it this way;
No one believes anything your transparent buttocks has to say. You are eaten up with jealousy over GNGS because you were not a part of it.
In short order; YOU PLAYED THE GAME. YOU LOST! GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: the crrrraaazzzyyyyy 1 time author still at it LOL

No score for this post
September 6 2011, 11:01 AM 

Jealousy? Nothing has happened dumb f*ck. Same ol same ol. Case remains closed. Sheriff's Dept. never took an interest in that book anymore than the other ones written about a murder theory. Yet the haters won??? Won what retards? Anyone can sign any petition and turn it in. You people are so nutty it's entertaining sometimes.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 23 2011, 2:34 PM 

You know it's a jealous freak on the loose when everything he says about 'the author' is untrue. He has nowhere to go with anything but his jealous rants. It's hysterical if you ask me, and even if you don't. Sorry jerkface, you lose.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 23 2011, 2:42 PM 

Crazy people, nothing more. Rulli has near 80,000 blog views(check it out right on her blog information panel if you don't believe me, and I know that's information provided by the blog host, not the bloggers, as I once had a blog) and over 20,000 twit followers (which I'm one) and more reviews than lots of other bestsellers out there!!! All this for a first time author? Awful damn impressive if you ask me too!!!! Go, Rulli. You ROCK!!! Ignore the crazies.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 23 2011, 7:38 PM 

What does Rulli care about some jealous idiot who fancies himself as some important friend of The Wagners? The fool has never been out of the state he has his piddily little job in. He has been trolling everything and anything about Natalie Wood and RJ Wagner for years.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 6 2011, 10:58 AM 

Yep, so impressive that Amazon had to delete about 1/3 of those alleged "five star" ratings as they weren't legitimate. Book's been out over two years now and very little attention was made then. Sheriff's Department did zip about it as it was so unbelievable that a hard partying stoned and drunk out of his mind ex skipper could really remember such detail thirty years ago. I see no second book and no hope for one. Her one and only that finally got her published took til she was a senior citizen and had to use a drowned movie star icon that can't confirm any of it. Using a lifelong pal that was so buzzed that night he can't remember sh*t made it oh so easy to embellish. Don't think the literary world thinks she's impressive either. LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 6 2011, 11:45 AM 

Hey stupid, Wagner's book had 11 reviews deleted on Amazon.

You can't stop sweating over Rulli's book. You diss it but you BEGGED her to allow you to remain on her blog, used different identities-male and female, make up ridiculous stories but you continue to post about the book.

Wagner confirmed much of what the skipper has said but it took the liar 20 years to confirm in between all the lies he told. You can drag Dennis through the mud all day long but that won't take the spotlight off Wagner's lies. How typical, insult Rulli, insult Dennis. So typical.

Hard partying? What as ***! They drank at a restaurant and on the boat. They partied no more than anyone else who was on that island that night. That's exactly what one of the original searchers said. This dumb toad uses this partying thing as Wagner's defense. How sad is that! LMAO

Anonymous
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
September 5 2011, 1:54 AM 

I wonder what Nat thought about Wagner & Powers friendship (if that's what you can even call it)... I've heard people on here say how Nat was jealous when Wagner stayed with Powers for a few days after Holden died..

Samm-O
(no login)

I'm tired of enlightening you.

No score for this post
September 5 2011, 5:40 AM 

ROFL! She wasn't a jealous, shallow person and you know what you wrote is just another way to throw a dig in their against Natalie Wood.
You heard. You read. You thought. Get over it.
Look at Natalie! Look at Powers! One was a super star on everyone's A List whether filming or not and Hollywood Royalty for decades whose beauty was known around the Globe. The other was a decent looking second tier, dime a dozen actress whose biggest claim to fame was her television work and her affair with William Holden.
You do the math. I'm tired of enlightening you.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 5 2011, 7:16 AM 

That never happened. RJ never stayed with Powers. That was a rumor that the H2H fans wanted to believe. According to Powers, both Natalie and RJ spent time with her after Holden died. Powers had many friends with her after Holden died. Tom Mankiewicz was with her 24-7. The H2H live in the fantasy that Wagner and Powers had an affair. Wagner played that up when they appeared on talk shows together. I think it's been made very clear that they were never romantically involved. Wagner and Powers have NOTHING in common. They are not Jonathan and Jennifer.
Also, there is more to say about this, one more little fact that enters into this but we will end it here.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 5 2011, 7:36 AM 

Both Powers and Wagner are Bisexual. If he did stay with her what did they do? Talk about knitting in their closets?

Anonymous
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
September 5 2011, 7:50 PM 

OoOo knitting... tell me more..

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 9 2011, 6:19 PM 

I think they do both on and off screen. But the problem is this, Jill won't let them work together! Boy U talk about a jealous *** gold digger!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 9 2011, 6:33 PM 

Jill won't let them work together? They did those cheezy H2H TV movies and they did Love Letters together for quite some time. If Jill did not want them working together, Love Letters would not have happened. At this point, who would want either of them in anything bigger than an occasional TV guest shot? LMAO. They are two elderly TV hacks. The only people who care if they work together are the H2H fans who still cannot separate Wagner from Jonathan Hart.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 9 2011, 6:57 PM 

What is H2H? Is that the cheezy old series with the commie actor with the sand paper voice and the little dog?
Boring!

Anonymous
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
September 9 2011, 7:29 PM 

Why are H2H fans so damn crazy?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 8:49 AM 

You love Wagner. Why don't you tell us why they are so crazy.

Anonymous
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 1:16 PM 

I prefer Stefanie Powers, thankyouverymuch.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 1:21 PM 

I am not crazy about either of them as actors. They are talentless hacks.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 2:42 PM 

Dime a dozen pretty faces on both Wagner and Powers when they were younger. Moderately talented. Moderately defined as: they could memorize their lines without too much difficulty and knew their marks.
Now they are old and well past their prime and never receive the roles their same age bracket peers are offered.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 5:58 PM 

At least Powers has attained the respect of her peers. She was twice Emmy nominated for H2H. Wagner was not. His one and only Emmy nomination was for the final season of It Takes a Thief. Wagner has had a few Golden Globe nods but Globes are voted by the media not by actors or directors etc. IMO, Powers is the better actor of the two.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 6:15 PM 

Powers is the better actor of the two.
That does not say much for Wagner because she is awful and I don't care if they gave her an Oscar.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 10 2011, 6:18 PM 

I didn't say she was good, I said she was better than Wagner the coat rack.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2011, 5:06 AM 

She is awful. He is worse. No great discussion here.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2011, 10:37 AM 

Jonathan and Jennifer Hart rule the world and you are just jealous of them.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 11 2011, 6:12 PM 

HELLO? Jennifer and Jonathan Hart are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! Time for an increase in your meds darling. Now go make up another scenario for your latest H2H series going on in your head.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 12 2011, 11:40 AM 

No wonder the world is such a mess.

Anonymous
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
September 12 2011, 11:52 AM 

If you had to be trapped in a elevator for two days, who would you rather spend it with: Powers or Wagner?

And what would you talk about?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 12 2011, 12:14 PM 

Wagner. I have no beef with Powers. I would love to have him trapped in an elevator and grill him until he confessed. Although given his temper it might be nice to have witnesses around. Oh, never mind, they would just be ignored and I doubt they would ever see anything. Wagner would stop the elevator and delay for hours until I finally succumbed. I guess the story would be that I broke my neck trying to adjust my skirt.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 14 2011, 8:39 AM 

I could never choose between the two of them. I love both of them equally. H2H is the greatest show in tv history!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 14 2011, 8:40 AM 

Idiot alert!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
September 15 2011, 2:31 PM 

SILENCE, won't you join me?

Current Topic - SP & RJ...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement