<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

SP & RJ...

April 5 2011 at 12:41 PM
No score for this post
BooBoo  (Login flanneryflagg)

On camera friendship vs off camera friendship... do they really get along?
Talk.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: SP & RJ...

No score for this post
April 5 2011, 2:30 PM 

That would be an interesting topic on a Wagner-Powers fansite as fans of both are the only people who would really care one way or the other. Given that their fans live is the total fantasy of Jonathan and Jennifer most would say "Oh yes, they are so close, they love each other dearly." LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 5 2011, 3:59 PM 

Oh man! i'm so fried with all this 30 year old Hart to Hart fantasy land garbage that when I first saw this thread I thought is was Salt and Pepper and RJ!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 5 2011, 5:04 PM 

LMAO! Good one!

OMG
(Login flanneryflagg)

No score for this post
April 9 2011, 12:30 AM 

Would Salt-n-Pepa get along with RJ?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 9 2011, 5:31 AM 

Considering that RJ has been known to throw out a few racial epithets along with chauvinistic ones I doubt it very much.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 9 2011, 2:34 PM 

True, very true.

butter_field8
(no login)

No score for this post
April 12 2011, 11:45 AM 

Would anyone can to discuss Bob's life after Natalie demised?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 12 2011, 4:30 PM 

What's to discuss? He made sure Natalie died then started dating a few weeks later. Has covered his azz since, and now we know the truth. End of discussion.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 12 2011, 6:41 PM 

Maybe butter-buns 8 wants to talk about the great acting lessons he gave Michael Weatherly. "Stand there like a stick, say your dumb lines with a **** eating grin and you can be a self proclaimed legend like me in 50 years!"

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2011, 3:25 PM 

Bob is a living legend. He is now the only classic film actor left from the Golder age of movies. They are issuing his box set movies in volumes this Christmas and I can't wait.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2011, 4:12 PM 

WTF are you babbling on about now? Box sets in volumes? Is this like that special Oscar he won? What volumes? What are they going to do, pull from Tracy, Newman, McQueen, Wood, Hayward, Sellers movies where he played supporting parts just to throw together a box set?
The last legend in Hollywood's Golden Era? First things first, the guy is a legend in his own mind and in the minds of his gaggle of H2H groupies.
I guess true legends Olivia de Havilland and her sister Joan Fontaine, Mickey Rooney, Debbie Reynolds, Esther Williams, Jackie Cooper and Luise Rainer don't cut it for you?

Anonymous
(no login)

BOX SET IN VOLUMES, LMAO

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 9:48 AM 

LOL, his box set movies in volumes? LMAO, that will never happen. A star has to have films of which he was the star to have his or her own box set. Wagner did not have that type of career. His leading man days ended back in the late 50's. Since then he was, at best, supporting. He did not have a name above the title film career. The truth is Wagner's name does not have the power to have the entire H2H series released on DVD let alone a box set from his mediocre film career.
The last actor from the Golden Age? I think not. There are dozens of people still living who had monumentally more successful film careers than Robert Wagner.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: BOX SET IN VOLUMES, LMAO

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 9:49 AM 

oooo

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 11:03 AM 

and how pathetic it is that his um "fans" feel the need to make up stories about Oscars and Emmys and box sets. That in itself says a great deal about Wagner's alleged iconic status . LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 5:32 PM 

I heard Dorisleatherman is producing the box set in volumes for Vladislaus Productions.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 14 2011, 7:29 PM 

Doris who?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 15 2011, 4:19 AM 

Can't you read?

woo-girl woogirl
(no login)

No score for this post
April 19 2011, 12:34 PM 

I love RJ! He is the man!

Anonymous
(no login)

the crrrraaazzzyyyyy 1 time author still at it LOL

No score for this post
April 20 2011, 10:47 AM 

i see the 1 time book writer is still at it on her silly *ss blog. she just doesnt "get it" does she poor thing. all that sense less typing for nothing but making her look like such a desperate dumb *ss LOL. get a job goofy broad. did u know her blog is read from time 2 time by the la sheriffs office? they get together in groups and howl at her madness. do u think shell ever publish another book? when pigs fly my friends is what the sheriff says. keep it comin' love keep it comin' love. we love to laugh & push & shove to read that crazy blog HEY!

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings