<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Just Let It Go

June 9 2011 at 3:05 PM
No score for this post
RaisinsAreHealthy  (no login)

It's been almost 30 years now and nothing can be done for her ever. She is gone people and you need to get on with your lives. It makes me so sad that she isn't still here. I don't believe she was murdered after all. I believe Robert Wagner was a drunk but there was no foul play. She was drunk too when she drowned. I feel so sad about it all. Go live your lives people. She's gone and nothing will change that. Certainly not the two books that say differently. Nothing. She's gone. Let her rest in peace.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Vanessa Love
(no login)

Re: Just Let It Go

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 3:09 PM 

We will let it go exactly five seconds after you adit to your bigoty racism and homophobia and make every attemp to right the wrongs you have done to people including the people you have as members on your Face Book Natalie Wood page which includes several members that you have trashed both here on on imdb.

Samm-O
(no login)

The Big Picture.

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 4:18 PM 

Don't get sucked in to this. The troll tried the same thing with somebody else last week and used their name to defend RobertWagner! The posts are still here as evidence. In the big picture, even if nothing is ever legally done about this miscarriage of justice in the Natalie Wood murder Robert Wagner's small legacy will always be tainted much as Robert Blake and no matter how hard the troll bleeds for his hero Wagner the damage is done and the truth is there for future generations of Hollywood historians.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 3:31 PM 

On YouTube you insisted that she was NOT drunk. Obviously, you lack credibility. You also insisted that RJ murdered her. You have been saying that for years and it's been very recent. You've said it over and over again. I think you have a few screws lose.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 3:37 PM 

Gee, it's that time of the day again and there are posts by some twit using the names of people who post on IMDB. I wonder who it could be?

Vlad
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 3:43 PM 

RJ killed her.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 3:53 PM 

the original poster is NOT RaisinsareHealthy, it's Jocko pretending to be this person. It could not be more obvious. Just like his idol, he is a liar and a fake. Ignore it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 3:58 PM 

Isn't that exactly what Jocko insists everyone is doing to him?
IDENTITY THEFT!

RaisinsAreHealthy
(no login)

There's only one of me

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 4:02 PM 

I thought maybe people over here would have some sympathy for Natalie and understand my sadness and imminent pain. I guess I was wrong. Now I'm being accused of Identity Theft. I expected more from here. I thought people over here loved her too. All you appear to love is her death, not her. I will take my sadness and go elsewhere.

anonymous
(no login)

Re: There's only one of me

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 4:07 PM 

What does it matter if Natalie Wood was drunk or not? She was not the one who caused her death, Wagner was. That is something that needs to be dealt with. Our society is based on laws.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 4:10 PM 

It's easy to drown from any watercraft if a person is very drunk. They'd all been drinking from 4 pm until 10:30 when they left the island restaurant. Then they all went back to the yacht and drank some more. They were all extremely intoxicated. Just stating the facts, certainly not condemning anyone.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 4:49 PM 

She had been drinking and her husband refused to call the CG until 4 hours after he claimed he noticed that she was gone, 4 hours! And what did he do for 2 of the 4 hours, he drank more. Rather than have his wits about him as his wife is missing from a boat in the pitch black of night wearing a only a nightgown, he drank more. He sat and drank more! He should have been charged with criminally negligent homicide as he failed to exercise due care. You would think that he would have been more concerned because he knew that she had been drinking. He explained that in his book by saying that neither he or his wife were drunk. He said they were "tipsy". HMMMM Maybe he was thinking that people might wonder why he waited to call the CG know that she had been drinking so he explains that by saying that they were both "tipsy".
If her husband had called for a search immediately, it's very possible that she could have been saved. He would not even turn on the lights! He did nothing to find her for 2 hours then he made that random radio call to say that someone is missing then he drank more and two hours later he was persuaded to call the CG.
and of course, let us not forget that he had already committed a violent act toward his wife but the police did not know that because as drunk as he was, RJ got his lies in order and instructed Dennis to do the same.
Alcohol did not kill Natalie, her husband did. He was there, with her, right up until the end but of course the police did not know that because he lied.
Jocko likes to blame the alcohol because it takes the murderous spotlight off RJ. He's been singing that song for years but now he uses the names of other people because he knows that he had no credibility.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 4:51 PM 

Jocko is the scum of the earth. He makes me vomit. I would like to vomit on him. I would vomit in his face.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 4:57 PM 

Joke-O is getting desperate. He's mad because we have been picking on RJ.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 5:30 PM 

Natalie was going to bed, so what does it matter if she was drinking, drunk or intoxicated? She had nothing to do with causing her own death.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 5:36 PM 

But that's all Joke-o has so he'll milk it. He's running on empty and in more ways than one.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 9 2011, 6:54 PM 

He has been running on empty for years.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 10:00 AM 

You really should go to the Smoking Gun website & read the bonafide document of the report that was written the morning she drowned. Her husband's first call for help was 1:30 am. It describes the study of her body & it's clear as glass to see how they determined it was an accidental drowning & why the husband was never a suspect or even a person of interest.

I found it interesting the dinghy had the key in the ignition & was in neutral with the oars tied down. I'd say it's a distinctive possibility that Dennis being very drunk as the rest of them were, perhaps forgot to take the key out of the ignition or put it into park. Probably didn't tie the dinghy up properly & that's why it floated away.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 10:42 AM 

It floated away because RJ untied it and let it "float away".

People who read that should know that it's a mass of inaccuracies according to RJ in later statements that he made which vastly contradict that report and statements from Doug Whiting. This document means nothing because it was based on lies. Where is the statement from Wagner that he lost his temper and smashed a bottle in his wife's face. That's missing. Why? Because Wagner neglected to share that tid bit with the police. This document proves nothing as it was based on lies and because it's tainted with inaccuracies.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 10:53 AM 

that's another inaccuracy. Her husband did not make a CALL at 1:30AM. He radioed and said "someone is missing". That was over 2 hours after he claimed to have noted that she was missing. It took him 4 hours to agree to call the CG. In the two hours in between he sat and drank but that's not in this report. WHY? Wagner kept that to himself.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 11:08 AM 

Waggie also contradicted himself about where to dinghy was tied. I one statement he said it tied, port. In another he said it was tied at the stern. He seems to have a little trouble getting his stories straight but you go on and read the report and forget all about the lies that Waggie has told over the years, especially the lies he told the police.

annonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 11:51 AM 

Wagner didn't tie the dinghy up for the night, Davern did. Davern swears it was tied to the stern. I trust Davern.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 11:56 AM 

Why argue with these people. They have an answer for everything and all of it is BS. They would shoot their own kids if it would make Wagnuts look good.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 12:01 PM 

"These people" always open doors that later wish they had left closed.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 12:00 PM 

Davern tied is stern and Wagner untied it to make it look like Natalie went for a ride in the pitch black of night wearing a flannel nightgown. He had to release that dinghy just like he had to tell Dennis to go look for Natalie at the front portion of the boat. If he had not, Dennis would have seen that the dinghy was there. How would Waggie have explained that one?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 10:58 AM 

Davern doesn't remember clearly whether he tied up the dingy properly or not. It's irrelevant what he thinks he remembers or swears to. An extremely intoxicated memory is unreliable. Fact.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 11:32 AM 

Wagner lied to the police about his actions that night and those lies tainted the investigation. Fact.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 11:41 AM 

Davern remembers he tied it to the stern.
Thus case needs to go to court.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 11:48 AM 

Wagner remembers it was tied port in one statement, to the stern in another. Either those years of excessive alcohol abuse have taken their toll or he is a compulsive liar or BOTH!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 12:06 PM 

Davern's memory is much better than Wagner's. Dennis recalled the bottle smashing incident years before Wagner finally decided to "remember" but he was confused. In one statement, Natalie was there, in another she was not. I guess all that booze took it's toll on the old drunk or he is a compulsive liar or BOTH!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 12:30 PM 

Maybe Esquire Jocko can defend him after he fiinshes kissing Waggys dirty crusty old man smelling feet.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 2:03 PM 

Davern can't remember sh*t.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2011, 3:17 PM 

Whats the matter Dorko? Hot a nerve again! OUCH! Poor little hen pecked baby.

Current Topic - Just Let It Go
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings