<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Out him!

October 2 2011 at 7:03 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Let's discuss RJ's male affairs.
He either outed, told personal storied on and screwed everyone either six feet under ground or too close to it to care.
When is it his turn?
Let's talk about his affairs.
Watch how quickly the cowards from both sides clam up.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Out him!

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:05 PM 

No one gives a flying fig about Wagner's sexuality and this has been stated ad naseum. Another smokescreen to try to derail today's conversation and then accuse us of being haters. No sale.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:06 PM 

sorry, meant nauseum.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:09 PM 

Exactly! The stupid troll is using this to change the subject. Original!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:19 PM 

Wagner and his late dog Larry were lovers. It went on for years. Jill looked the other way but she knew, she saw the glances they exchanged.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:42 PM 

I don't think the OP is straying from the subject at all. I think it is a vadid statement. There has been talk for years about Wagner's dalliances with men.
I find it pivotal to the discussions of life in the Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner world.
Are you afraid to discuss it like adults?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:54 PM 

Since you are the OP I guess you can discuss this post with authority. The discussion is about Natalie's death not her sex life or Wagner's. It is even less than relevant to anything we are discussing. You do not have a "valid" point nor are you a qualifying adult to discuss anything. Natalie did not die because Wagner is gay/bisexual/straight. She died because he is a narcisstic sociopath. End of story. You already knew that, didn't you? When the heck is your wife coming home?!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 9:04 PM 

You are wrong but believe whatever you want. If I was Jocko the homophobic macho man, RJ's sexual dalliances with members of the same sex would be the last thing I would bring up. Use you head and stop hating him so much that you can't see anything but your hate.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 9:11 PM 

If anyone was hating him, they would be smacking their lips about delving into his sex life and any scandals that he may have been caught in. As you can see, you are getting no takers (unless you now dummy up some phony posts in your favor). NO ONE CARES. You are a troll whether you are Jocko are not.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 5:11 AM 

Troll calling the troll out?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 10:34 AM 

Like you don't hate him you only want to get at the truth! What a ridiculous statement. You all hate RJ. Every one of you including the GNGS authoress and author.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:09 AM 

Have it your way. Everyone hates him. Happy? Still you can't get anyone to comment on his sex life. Major fail.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:10 AM 

Not everyone fits into the "haters" category. Grow up! The fact is if Robert Wagner told the truth from day one we would not be here discussing this right now. You can do the name calling thing but it's all on Robert Wagner. He lied and lied and continues to lie. You try to discredit Dennis and Marti but the truth is, they are minor players in this. Wagner hung himself with his lies. His book is testimony to the fact that he lies to protect himself, his image.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:15 AM 

The problem now is to ask why Wagner lied? Is it for the reasons explained in GNGS? Can we trust Rulli after catching her in a lie?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:17 AM 

"a lie" try many many lies

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:23 AM 

Yet to be established. Let the woman speak. I'm sure she will, she seems to be aware of what is discussed here.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:26 AM 

She was not caught in a lie.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:31 AM 

a lie is a lie so quit polishing wagners knob

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:38 AM 

All of Wagner lies were told to protect himself just as all the lies he told in his book were told to protect and enhance himself.

He smashed a glass bottle in his wife's face. Why did he lie about that during a homicide investigation? Oh, let me see if I can guess. In his book he said that Natalie was not there when he smashed the bottle but a few years earlier he claimed that she was there. HMMM Gee, I wonder why he changed that? She could not have been two places at once. Robert Wagner lies to protect Robert Wagner.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:42 AM 

that's right so quit polishing his knob

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:45 AM 

The problem is is that we think we know why Wagner did what he did, based on what Rulli has written. If she lied about Davern seeing the bruises, well, you have to question everything else she wrote.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:50 AM 

NO ONE questions her DO YOU HEAR ME NO ONE Dennis was THERE

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:51 AM 

quit polishing wagners knob

annonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:52 AM 

Yeah, we know Dennis Id the body. It's all of the other stuff about his IDing the body that Rulli made up.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 7:05 PM 

What did Rulli make up? Wagner is alive. If she or any author made things up they can be sued by the person. You know this as well as anyone else.
Wagner didn't sue because it is the truth and he does not want it all to blow up in his face.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:53 AM 

Facts are facts. If you take Ms. Rulli and Mr. Davern's testimony out of this story there is still plenty to hold Wagner accountable for. Any good detective would tear his lies apart and disprove them just as Ms. Rulli did. There is plenty here to investigate Wagner with or without the help of Ms. Rulli and Mr. Davern.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 7:12 PM 

But what really happened that night. If she lied about this, what else did she lie about. The man may be guilty of something, but exactly what is that? This piss** me off.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 8:15 PM 

Where's the proof she lied about anything? You certainly don't have it. You're just trying to protect your hero. If they wanted to lie they would have said Dennis saw him throw Natalie in the water. No one could have proved that he didn't see it. You're grasping at straws cuz the noose is tightening around your boy's neck.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 8:32 PM 

She didn't lie. All of this fishing is over the use of the word "ankle". How pathetic! Also, Dennis said she was wearing a nightgown when he ID-ed her and the red jacket was covering her also. Smith said nothing about the red jacket. He recalls a disposable blanket covering her. Maybe that's why Dennis does not recall a blanket, because what was covering Natalie was not an actual blanket but a disposable cover up in doctor's offices. Also, Smith claimed that he removed the jacket. That is inconsistent with what was reported within days of Natalie's death. It was reported that the searchers were told not to remove the jacket but it came off her when she was pulled from the water. What's up with that? It seems that Smith is not remembering correctly. He does not seem to be aware that the police and coroner noticed the bruising. Reading his words you would think that the first he heard about the bruising was from Marti. If he was as close to the case as he claims, if he cared as deeply as he claims it would have been very easy to find out about whether or not there was bruising, The facial abrasion that he did not see was written about in all of the newspapers within days of Natalie's death. Didn't he read about it? Wasn't he curious? Obviously Smith is not remembering correctly.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 8:41 PM 

He certainly seems to have selective memory.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 9:04 PM 

It's been 30 years. Natalie's death did not have the effect on Smith's life, that it did on Dennis. Smith frequently saw drowning victims. I doubt that Dennis saw more than one, Natalie being that one. The sight of her on the table is etched in his memory. Natalie death did affect his career. He claims that he wanted a further investigation because he suspected foul play but the powers that be on Catalina Island wanted him to drop it, specifically, Doug Bombard who was one of the most powerful men on Catalina Island. Smith felt that there was foul play in Natalie's death. He suspected Wagner. Bombard wanted him to shut up and leave it alone. As a result of his trying to search for the truth, he was demoted. That was how Natalie's death effected his life. Not in a way that he lost someone he cared about. In truth, he is one more victim of Robert Wagner. That's what is important here, not the difference between an ankle and a leg or was she covered with a blanket, a nightgown or both. It's trivial. What important is that a beautiful, loving woman is gone and all these people were touch by this, some to a greater degree than others, there lives were turned upside down and Wagner goes on with his charmed life.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:24 AM 

It's been thirty years since she drowned. You did not know her and are not a relative. To act this way is abnormal and pathetic. Seriously, live your own life and seek therapy since you cannot seem to get over this long ago movie star's death. I can't fathom how anyone can react that way after all this time. She's not the only movie star that has died. Do you mourn the rest of them too?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:29 AM 

it's called mentally ill obsession

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:31 AM 

Do you obsessively go on every blog and argue all day? Pathetic.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:34 AM 

yes he/she does it's he/she's life

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:39 AM 

He/she needs to get a new hobby. This story is going to be wrapped us soon. Maybe he/she can start learning how to make origami love letters to his hero when he's in exile.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:42 AM 

that's the troll responding to himself. He is reading all of this. I find it odd that he labels other people as obsessed yet he reads every word. DUH!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:44 AM 

quit polishing wagners knob

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 12:01 PM 

How do you know who knew her and who did not? Just because you didn't know her and you bromance over Wagner 24/7 does not give you the right to say that about anyone else. Now go hide under your desk.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 12:49 PM 

I hope you pathetic people that are obsessed with a movie star's death from over a quarter of a century do not have children. Wow, I feel really sorry for people that think they "love" a movie star, dead or alive. Your lives must be so empty to want to come here and share your madness.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 12:50 PM 

I hope you pathetic people that are obsessed with a movie star's death from over a quarter of a century do not have children. Wow, I feel really sorry for people that think they "love" a movie star, dead or alive. Your lives must be so empty to want to come here and share your madness.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:07 PM 

People admire Natalie, if there is any obsession it is in the pursuit of justice. That should concern everyone. Your chastizing of everyone on this board is always made funnier by the fact that you can't stay away. It is you who are obsessed but go ahead and tell us we are another thousand times. If you're going to be here all the time, at least come up with some new material.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:25 PM 

You shouldn't assume because someone posts a few times that "they are here all the time". Completely off the wall. But madness knows no boundaries and the unemployed have lots of time don't they?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:30 PM 

I'm not sure about the unemployed, I leave that to you, but I know we housewives have ample time to kick your booty all over these threads. You continually profess how you are not here all the time and you do those variations endlessly. Just dropped in - posted here only once - new to the blog -

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:30 PM 

Her drowning 30 years ago should concern no one except her family and friends not lunatics on this ridiculous forum.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:37 PM 

Nor should it concern obsessives trying to change history and facts yet professing to not really care about this issue or spend much time here.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:10 PM 

This is my first time back in a week nutcases. Only for the entertainment value of seeing what the crazies have spewed. Poems anyone?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:35 PM 

If it amuses you, go ahead. Skipping past them is just a click away. Why do you always use that lame I haven't been here for awhile excuse? Where were you? Off curing cancer? Working on world peace? Solving the mideast crisis? Nah, your but was welded to your computer seat tapping out the garbage that has become your life.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:39 PM 

Where was I? Working, out with my spouse, family and friends. On other forums where we discuss (ahem) "current affairs" and similar topics. Things you wouldn't know anything about since this forum is your family. Cat still keeping your bed warm cupcake?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:46 PM 

Golly, your life is so freaking full. Tell us, snookums, why do you have a pathological need to be here when you have so many other things going. Where do you find the time to do all of that and still be a full time pest here?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:49 PM 

Full time? Oh sure, yep, I'm here full time alright. Whatever you say crazy. Go look at the want ads and get that resume typed up pronto! It's okay to lie on it. We know it's the only way you could gain employment. Dropping out after 8th grade is never a good idea sweet cheeks.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 4:07 PM 

It's ok to lie? Yep, you're a Wagner man alright. You're cute trying to insinuate a lack of education. It is you and you alone that makes spelling and grammatical errors. Not to mention thought process irregularities. Just can't take you seriously. Bye for now, I really do have other things to do not imaginary ones.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 4:28 PM 

The inmate has taken over the asylum.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 12 2011, 5:34 PM 

Wagner's boat. Wagner's wife. Wagner's call.
He let his wife die.

Current Topic - Out him!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement