<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Out him!

October 2 2011 at 7:03 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Let's discuss RJ's male affairs.
He either outed, told personal storied on and screwed everyone either six feet under ground or too close to it to care.
When is it his turn?
Let's talk about his affairs.
Watch how quickly the cowards from both sides clam up.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Out him!

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:05 PM 

No one gives a flying fig about Wagner's sexuality and this has been stated ad naseum. Another smokescreen to try to derail today's conversation and then accuse us of being haters. No sale.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:06 PM 

sorry, meant nauseum.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:09 PM 

Exactly! The stupid troll is using this to change the subject. Original!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:19 PM 

Wagner and his late dog Larry were lovers. It went on for years. Jill looked the other way but she knew, she saw the glances they exchanged.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:42 PM 

I don't think the OP is straying from the subject at all. I think it is a vadid statement. There has been talk for years about Wagner's dalliances with men.
I find it pivotal to the discussions of life in the Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner world.
Are you afraid to discuss it like adults?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 7:54 PM 

Since you are the OP I guess you can discuss this post with authority. The discussion is about Natalie's death not her sex life or Wagner's. It is even less than relevant to anything we are discussing. You do not have a "valid" point nor are you a qualifying adult to discuss anything. Natalie did not die because Wagner is gay/bisexual/straight. She died because he is a narcisstic sociopath. End of story. You already knew that, didn't you? When the heck is your wife coming home?!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 9:04 PM 

You are wrong but believe whatever you want. If I was Jocko the homophobic macho man, RJ's sexual dalliances with members of the same sex would be the last thing I would bring up. Use you head and stop hating him so much that you can't see anything but your hate.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 2 2011, 9:11 PM 

If anyone was hating him, they would be smacking their lips about delving into his sex life and any scandals that he may have been caught in. As you can see, you are getting no takers (unless you now dummy up some phony posts in your favor). NO ONE CARES. You are a troll whether you are Jocko are not.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 5:11 AM 

Troll calling the troll out?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 10:34 AM 

Like you don't hate him you only want to get at the truth! What a ridiculous statement. You all hate RJ. Every one of you including the GNGS authoress and author.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:09 AM 

Have it your way. Everyone hates him. Happy? Still you can't get anyone to comment on his sex life. Major fail.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:10 AM 

Not everyone fits into the "haters" category. Grow up! The fact is if Robert Wagner told the truth from day one we would not be here discussing this right now. You can do the name calling thing but it's all on Robert Wagner. He lied and lied and continues to lie. You try to discredit Dennis and Marti but the truth is, they are minor players in this. Wagner hung himself with his lies. His book is testimony to the fact that he lies to protect himself, his image.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:15 AM 

The problem now is to ask why Wagner lied? Is it for the reasons explained in GNGS? Can we trust Rulli after catching her in a lie?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:17 AM 

"a lie" try many many lies

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:23 AM 

Yet to be established. Let the woman speak. I'm sure she will, she seems to be aware of what is discussed here.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:26 AM 

She was not caught in a lie.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:31 AM 

a lie is a lie so quit polishing wagners knob

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:38 AM 

All of Wagner lies were told to protect himself just as all the lies he told in his book were told to protect and enhance himself.

He smashed a glass bottle in his wife's face. Why did he lie about that during a homicide investigation? Oh, let me see if I can guess. In his book he said that Natalie was not there when he smashed the bottle but a few years earlier he claimed that she was there. HMMM Gee, I wonder why he changed that? She could not have been two places at once. Robert Wagner lies to protect Robert Wagner.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 3 2011, 11:42 AM 

that's right so quit polishing his knob

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings