<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

DENNIS Point 2

October 4 2011 at 11:46 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Sorry, that scrolling is getting too long to make quick answers. Poor Roger is clearly not the fireball he was when all of this first happened. At the time he was incensed about Wagner's attitude toward his wife and the delay in calling for help. Perhaps time has diminished his passion as well as his memory. He is needed for other testimony but he really needs to remember why he was fired up about this case in the first place and convey that to the newspapers and the LACSD.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: DENNIS Point 2

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:50 AM 

Natalie was not ____ up. NO, I don't think a lot of people have seen Natalie in her nightgown because she had dignity and always presented a perfectly coiffed appearance. Every article makes you more unhinged than you already are. Time is running out and your desperation proves that you clearly feel it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:54 AM 

This idiot has been talking about having private information for as long as I can remember. Something in the future was always going to be "revealed". Well, things are being revealed, you're just not happy with what they are.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:54 AM 

time and truth are on the side of the majority

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:56 AM 

Don't you get it? That fool will do and say anything just to get to the people who believe in GNGS.
He would perform fellatio on the great son of hollywood on the steps of the Lincoln memorial if his bromance asked him to.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:58 AM 

We get it, we just don't care what he says. He has shaken no one's faith so let him spit into the wind if it amuses him.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 12:51 PM 

If you get it why do you respond to him?
He is the absolute scum of the earth.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:02 PM 

Because his lies can not be allowed to stand unchallenged. We know he's full of it but a new reader will not know his history or some of the established facts in the case. It takes no effort to shoot him down and he doesn't have the skills to get in to my head or disturb me in anyway. I consider it a public service for the uninitiated in this case.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:50 PM 

Could Smith be that much older than Dennis?

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:51 PM 

This is not some game where you take sides. This should be about getting to the truth. You people sound like a pack of wolves.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:55 PM 

Only one person here is snarling and foaming at the mouth. You, I'm guessing. The truth is exactly what you don't want to get at.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:53 PM 

I think you use the old Dennis thread in the hopes that you will get the last word because it's a pain for everyone to scroll down that far. Wrong. No one can see through a blanket but they can see through you. Obviously, you are going to keep saying the same stupid thing over and over. Here's the short version answer. Dennis, Coroner and police see the bruises. Smith does not. I wonder who we should believe.

Anonymous
(no login)

Let's all believe Robert Wagner!

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:57 PM 

"Dennis, Coroner and police see the bruises. Smith does not. I wonder who we should believe."

I think we should just believe Robert Wagner.
I only have one problem with that and maybe somebody can help me out here.
I have no clue which story of his to believe.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Let's all believe Robert Wagner!

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:02 PM 

The LACSD will have the same problem.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:07 PM 

You should believe the story where dainty, beautifully manicured Natalie goes out on deck to take care of some boat chores on a cold night. No, wait, how about where she gets into her best nightgown sans underwear and decides to go joyriding in the dinghy.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:12 PM 

"I think you use the old Dennis thread in the hopes that you will get the last word because it's a pain for everyone to scroll down that far."

This is so childish. Didn't even see the other one until after I posted. That is all.

I don't think you get it. Natalie had bruises and that has been established via the autopsy report. That is the official report.

What is being contested is if Davern really saw them that Sunday, as stated in GNGS, or, did Davern learn about the bruising later. It could have been later because Smith (who was trained in body recovery from water) stated that Davern could not have seen them because Natalie was covered with a blanket.

Can't you discuss this intelligently?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:17 PM 

Smith also said that he took the dinghy in, he did not.
Smith also said that he took off Natalie's jacket, he did not.
Smith did not mention that fact that Natalie was wearing the nightgown and the socks until the time of the autopsy so she had them on when Dennis ID-ed her. Dennis saw the nightgown and the socks, Smith did not or he does not recall correctly.
I feel that Smith does not recall much of anything correctly. How can you base your feelings on what Smith has said. His recollections are inaccurate.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:24 PM 

I can see that you can't.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:26 PM 

There is only one person contesting whether Dennis saw the bruises or not and that is you. The rest of us are content with Ms. Rulli's explanation and the Canyon News clearly sides with her. The above list from the op shows you that Mr. Smith, though well-intentioned, was not an accurate source that night. He was clearly off his game. Mr. Davern was frantic over Natalie's disappearance, he's unlikely to forget anything about that night. This can be discussed intelligently but I doubt it will be with you. You are insulting and repetitive in your posts and only take the "can't we all get along?" approach when you are getting hammered.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:29 PM 

Smith was "off his game", yet Davern is a credible witness? Wasted on his *ss and he's credible thirty years later? Do you ever read back the stupid sh*t you write? Maybe you should. Wow, you sure make the late actress look like she has nothing but nuts for fans. Saying Davern is a credible witness is like saying the sky isn't blue on a clear day. Sh*t for brains.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:26 PM 

What stupid points. You weren't there but Smith was.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:30 PM 

Exactly. They are stupid points!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:35 PM 

AGAIN, spread out your posts, *******. Everyone knows it is not 3 separate people speaking.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:32 PM 

She was very drunk. That is a fact so yes, she was f*cked up.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:38 PM 

Sorry, yes, there are different people here concerned about the story that Smith gave.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:39 PM 

It has to be at least three people from the posts I'm reading. I know I didn't leave the other "negative Davern" posts.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:43 PM 

And all of you here are magically speaking a minute apart? Wow, what are the odds?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:43 PM 

Thats it big tough guy behind a computer. Trash a dead woman to polish your bud's big hairy *** that you have sucked on for 30 years. How do his farts taste? I bet you love when he blows a nice wet one up your nose.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:47 PM 

Any chance of toning down the crude posts? I'm on your side but they are tough to read. The visual is stomach churning.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:41 PM 

You have her mixed up with her lush of a husband. Natalie had been drinking but still had the presence of mind to keep her cool when Wagner blew and go to bed. It is Wagner's drunkeness that caused her to be tossed around, embarrassed and ultimately left to die in the ocean. Natalie didn't die because she had been drinking, she died because her husband was a drunken psychopath.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:45 PM 

If Rulli made up the story about seeing the bruises, that is serious. By doing that she calls everything else into question.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:46 PM 

Nothing she has said so far sounds very convincing.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:49 PM 

The minute twins strike again!!!

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:49 PM 

I don't want a man to get away with purposely ending the life of another human being, but when you write a book like this where you are bringing into question the man's role in the ending of that life, everything has to be above board.

anonymous.
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:51 PM 

No, I wrote meassages 2:45 and 2:46. Do we have to play this game?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:54 PM 

So your thoughts come in fragments? That explains a lot.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:53 PM 

To put it in your language, prove that it's not above board. The testimony of Captains with fleeting memory don't count. He's not even telling his original stories in the same way.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:00 PM 

"So your thoughts come in fragments? That explains a lot."

Wow! You really are an idiot.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:06 PM 

Everyone's thoughts are fragmented. Yours included or you wouldn't be posting non stop on here. You would post one massive missive. Hit send and then pass out.
Try it. please!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:10 PM 

My thoughts are always coherent and I think people can see the difference between my responses and yours. I post long and I post short depending on how to complete the best answer. Perhaps you are not familiar with my reference to fragmentary thinking. You are the poster child for it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:01 PM 

You people are retarded. All of you together wouldn't make a dead brain.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:05 PM 

Your cleverness and whip smart comebacks have humbled me. Since you pretend to be more than one person it's double the fun. Your insults and name-calling are the last resort of an uneducated person, or should I say persons since we are playing the schizo game? If you can't play with the educated posters, climb out of the arena.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:18 PM 

I can't believe this person is basing his beliefs on the word of Roger Smith who is clearly not remembering anything the way it actually happened. So Robert is innocent because Roger Smith does not recall bruises but does recall removing a jacket that was already removed and recalls bringing in a dinghy that Bill Coleman brought in. OK

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:22 PM 

"My thoughts are always coherent and I think people can see the difference between my responses and yours. I post long and I post short depending on how to complete the best answer. Perhaps you are not familiar with my reference to fragmentary thinking. You are the poster child for it."

Psycho alert!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:26 PM 

It took you 12 minutes to come up with psycho alert as a response? I hope your alter ego will post something will a little more substance. I am leaving soon, so if you wait me out all of your poster personalities will have a chance to have the last word.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:41 PM 

IMO, Smith sounded bitter and angry in the Garrett interview. He seemed to be more concerned about how Natalie's death affected him, his life. My guess is that he is pissed at Dennis because Dennis stood by his boss. Dennis did what Wagner told him to do. Smith does not go into detail about his demotion and exactly what brought it on but he has spoken of the politics on Catalina Island, about how Doug Bombard calls the shots. Smith does not like Doug Bombard. I'm sure smith feels that if Dennis came forward, Smith would not have lost his job. Smith does not like Dennis Davern, Smith does not like Robert Wagner. Smith lost rank and his salary was affected and he was told to leave the island and could no longer do the job for which he was trained. Why? Because he felt that there was foul play in Natalie's death. My question is, if he felt so strongly, why didn't he go to the police or the DA? What stopped him? Maybe he was afraid that he would lose his pension. Smith can't blame Dennis for any of this but he clearly does. Smith seems pissed at everyone because of how his life was affected by Natalie's death. Smith is another victim as Robert Wagner lives his charmed life.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 3:54 PM 

Smith came across as very professional and he knew exactly what went on. He has every right to be angry at Dennis and Wagner. The two lied big time.

Can't agree about Smith, he sounded like the kind of guy I'd want if I was ever stranded in the middle of the ocean. Most of those guys are very good at what they do, and they take their jobs seriously.

I thoght he handled himself like a professional.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 4:03 PM 

How can you base that on a few paragraphs?

Robert Wagner comes across as professional, also. Totally charming.

Is does not concern you that Smith made statements that are untrue? That's OK with you?

Yes, both lied but Dennis did tell the truth. Wagner continues to lie. At this point Smith is making statements that are not true. He did not take off her jacket nor did he bring in the dinghy.

What stopped Smith from going further with this? It's possible that he was looking out for himself.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:05 PM 

There is no proof "Dennis told the truth". Oh yeah, that's right. He was an eye and ear witness too. He wasn't drunk the night Wood drowned. He didn't search for her because he said he was told "not to" and the "mean look" he was given scared him. After he lied for 27 years we should believe his last version of "truth" because it's in a book selling for money for him and his long time friend who just happens to be a writer wannabe that has never sold a book before. The best one yet - we should believe Dennis because his redheaded friend stated on national tv that "they could make millions from the book". This coming from a totally f*cked up and wasted drunken brain thirty years later. Being f*cked up enhances memory didn't ya know? LMFAO at Dennis "remembering" anything.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:32 PM 

Dennis' story is being told on a national television show and is being featured in a series of articles in an LA paper. What do you have? That's right, your repetitive, impotent tries on this blog to recruit the unknowing to the dark side. I think Dennis has the more impressive pulpit from which to tell the truth. Rant on lunatic.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 3:52 PM 

A wasted man on booze and drugs and pills is an impressive witness? Only in freakland where you live. Two lefts from candyland.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 4:09 PM 

Better than lying Booze Land, 10 steps from doing the right thing and right across from Murderer's Row.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 4:27 PM 

The inmate has taken over the asylum.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 6 2011, 4:41 PM 

Why not take this **** over to the Facebook page for the book and say this horse **** on there? Afraid of getting your *** thrown in the can ?
Chicken **** lunatic mutha ******.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 10:04 AM 

Why not take all your nasty hatefilled comments to Facebook? Try posting your unproved and laughable sh*t about him being gay there. Obvious why you post here and not anywhere else. You'd be booted off any forum for the sh*t you say here. Interesting how everything Smith says differs from the ex skipper. Only more proof that Wood's drowing was an accident. Hopefully they'll talk about that on 48 Hours. The redhead is only going to look like a fool on tv. Again.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 10:14 AM 

Interesting how Smith was demoted because he felt that Robert Wagner killed his wife.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 10:14 AM 

yeah yeah prove it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 10:17 AM 

LMAO, you know that he is running on empty when he says "prove it".

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 10:42 AM 

My my how you must hate those two words since nothing the two millionaire wannabes have said can be proved. Freakin' idiots lol. Like the LACSD is really going to re-open a 30 year old case on the memory and words of an old drunk and his writer wannabe pal.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 10:48 AM 

Wagner's lies have proven it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 11:13 AM 

Davern's lies have proven it. Even Smith doesn't agree with what Davern says happened lol.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 11:17 AM 

I think even you are aware the disagreement is about Dennis' ability to see the bruises. You always leave out that Smith is teamed with Ms. Rulli and Mr. Davern to reopen this case as Smith also believes Wagner was responsible for the death. Would he team with liars? Doubtful. Smith is right where he wants to be irregardless of minor disagreements in memory.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 11:49 AM 

I think RJ and Rick Perry look like twins! RJ could pass for Rick's age. He is so handsome! I love their conservative politics and their square manly jaws!
Hubba Hubba Ding Ding! RJ and Rick have everything!
They can ring my bell anytime!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 11:53 AM 

Wow, that's probably the most intelligent defense you've put forth for Wagner so far. Kudos.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 3:51 PM 

kep talking it tickles

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 3:54 PM 

Make up your mind. Do we keep talking or kep talking? Can't do both.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 7 2011, 4:11 PM 

keep talking it tickles

Current Topic - DENNIS Point 2
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement