<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

DENNIS Point 2

October 4 2011 at 11:46 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Sorry, that scrolling is getting too long to make quick answers. Poor Roger is clearly not the fireball he was when all of this first happened. At the time he was incensed about Wagner's attitude toward his wife and the delay in calling for help. Perhaps time has diminished his passion as well as his memory. He is needed for other testimony but he really needs to remember why he was fired up about this case in the first place and convey that to the newspapers and the LACSD.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: DENNIS Point 2

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:50 AM 

Natalie was not ____ up. NO, I don't think a lot of people have seen Natalie in her nightgown because she had dignity and always presented a perfectly coiffed appearance. Every article makes you more unhinged than you already are. Time is running out and your desperation proves that you clearly feel it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:54 AM 

This idiot has been talking about having private information for as long as I can remember. Something in the future was always going to be "revealed". Well, things are being revealed, you're just not happy with what they are.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:54 AM 

time and truth are on the side of the majority

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:56 AM 

Don't you get it? That fool will do and say anything just to get to the people who believe in GNGS.
He would perform fellatio on the great son of hollywood on the steps of the Lincoln memorial if his bromance asked him to.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 11:58 AM 

We get it, we just don't care what he says. He has shaken no one's faith so let him spit into the wind if it amuses him.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 12:51 PM 

If you get it why do you respond to him?
He is the absolute scum of the earth.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:02 PM 

Because his lies can not be allowed to stand unchallenged. We know he's full of it but a new reader will not know his history or some of the established facts in the case. It takes no effort to shoot him down and he doesn't have the skills to get in to my head or disturb me in anyway. I consider it a public service for the uninitiated in this case.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:50 PM 

Could Smith be that much older than Dennis?

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:51 PM 

This is not some game where you take sides. This should be about getting to the truth. You people sound like a pack of wolves.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:55 PM 

Only one person here is snarling and foaming at the mouth. You, I'm guessing. The truth is exactly what you don't want to get at.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:53 PM 

I think you use the old Dennis thread in the hopes that you will get the last word because it's a pain for everyone to scroll down that far. Wrong. No one can see through a blanket but they can see through you. Obviously, you are going to keep saying the same stupid thing over and over. Here's the short version answer. Dennis, Coroner and police see the bruises. Smith does not. I wonder who we should believe.

Anonymous
(no login)

Let's all believe Robert Wagner!

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 1:57 PM 

"Dennis, Coroner and police see the bruises. Smith does not. I wonder who we should believe."

I think we should just believe Robert Wagner.
I only have one problem with that and maybe somebody can help me out here.
I have no clue which story of his to believe.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Let's all believe Robert Wagner!

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:02 PM 

The LACSD will have the same problem.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:07 PM 

You should believe the story where dainty, beautifully manicured Natalie goes out on deck to take care of some boat chores on a cold night. No, wait, how about where she gets into her best nightgown sans underwear and decides to go joyriding in the dinghy.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:12 PM 

"I think you use the old Dennis thread in the hopes that you will get the last word because it's a pain for everyone to scroll down that far."

This is so childish. Didn't even see the other one until after I posted. That is all.

I don't think you get it. Natalie had bruises and that has been established via the autopsy report. That is the official report.

What is being contested is if Davern really saw them that Sunday, as stated in GNGS, or, did Davern learn about the bruising later. It could have been later because Smith (who was trained in body recovery from water) stated that Davern could not have seen them because Natalie was covered with a blanket.

Can't you discuss this intelligently?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:17 PM 

Smith also said that he took the dinghy in, he did not.
Smith also said that he took off Natalie's jacket, he did not.
Smith did not mention that fact that Natalie was wearing the nightgown and the socks until the time of the autopsy so she had them on when Dennis ID-ed her. Dennis saw the nightgown and the socks, Smith did not or he does not recall correctly.
I feel that Smith does not recall much of anything correctly. How can you base your feelings on what Smith has said. His recollections are inaccurate.

anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:24 PM 

I can see that you can't.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:26 PM 

There is only one person contesting whether Dennis saw the bruises or not and that is you. The rest of us are content with Ms. Rulli's explanation and the Canyon News clearly sides with her. The above list from the op shows you that Mr. Smith, though well-intentioned, was not an accurate source that night. He was clearly off his game. Mr. Davern was frantic over Natalie's disappearance, he's unlikely to forget anything about that night. This can be discussed intelligently but I doubt it will be with you. You are insulting and repetitive in your posts and only take the "can't we all get along?" approach when you are getting hammered.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 4 2011, 2:26 PM 

What stupid points. You weren't there but Smith was.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings