<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Untitled

October 9 2011 at 7:48 PM
No score for this post
5-star reviewer of GNGS  (no login)

I reviewed GNGS in 2009 not long after it was first released. I gave it 5 stars because it deserves it. I told everyone I know about the book because I waited all those years, always wondering what really happened to Natalie, who I admired with all my heart, and now I know, and I have no doubt something terrible happened to that poor woman. I was a victim of domestic abuse, and I'm sure Natalie suffered it the night she died, all the way to her death.

I've been hoping she will be remembered fondly during this coming month of Nov, 30 years later, and it seems she's getting attention she deserves, but it's not enough!!!! I am giving GNGS books out for CHristmas this year, especially to people I know in their 20's and 30's. GNGS is the book you feel like Natalie is a real person, and no other describes what really happened to her, so I choose GNGS over Natasha.

If you have a GNGS book, share it with younger people, or better yet, give new copies out as gifts. It's the kind of book to be shared, mentioned and recommended to others, especially younger people. It's Natalie's voice! Or buy her films as gifts, surely a wonderful present for anyone to open!! Maybe someone younger will pop it in the DVD player one night. I still miss her. Younger people I work with do not know her!!! She's been robbed of life, truth in death, and memory. My God!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
October 9 2011, 7:51 PM 

Thank you for a sane post. The trolls will be here soon.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 9 2011, 8:02 PM 

Great post and thank you for it. The trolls will be here soon to wave the Wagner flag and the only way they can do that is to diss GNGS, Rulli and Davern. What else to they have?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 4:25 AM 

Is the book still available? Where can I get a copy?

ILNW
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 7:13 AM 

I am Natalie Wood's only number one fan and I hate Robert Fagner. Come over to imdb and watch me at work.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 8:26 AM 

Another cracked pot in the pottery shop! Have you seen the rantings of this fool on IMDB?
She is correct though. Everyone should go over to that place and read her hate and then report her!

ILNW
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 9:44 AM 

I am the authority on Natalie Wood and that gay guy she was married to pushed her off the boat.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 10:25 AM 

Gregson wasn't even there that night.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 10:26 AM 

Borrow it from a library.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 10:24 AM 

I'm sure glad I'm not in your family. What a cheezy gift to give at Xmas. Don't expect your poor relatives to be happy about it. Cheapskate.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 1:50 PM 

GNGS is available at any book selling site on the internet. Did someone really ask how to get it? As for being cheap, sorry, I'm not. The books I will give out are along with at least 4 or 5 other gifts. There are really some depraved people here.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 11 2011, 5:11 AM 

Wagner's boat. Wagner's wife. Wagner's call.
Wagner let his wife die.

Current Topic - Untitled
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings