<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood

January 17 2012 at 3:18 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Everyone but Wagner fans are able to accept this.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood

No score for this post
January 17 2012, 11:05 AM 

LOL Oh yeah, the LACSD REALLY believe this LOL

It's over folks and the con artists' story was not believed by law enforcement. End of story.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 17 2012, 11:14 AM 

Since the LACSD have ruled that they don't buy the con artists' story in their pos book, I would think writing that "Wagner murdered his wife" when the ruling is there was not a homicide, could be slander. I'd watch those accusations since the case has been looked at again and they've ruled that there is no evidence to change it to a homicide.

DUH!! What's so difficult to understand what this means? LOL It means quite simply that they don't believe Big Red's made up story from the disgraced ex skipper's blacked out drunken drugged up non memory. Guess Wagner's having the last laugh after all.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 17 2012, 11:34 AM 

If it's slander, then why did you post it? Your troll fingerprints are all over it. What's a matter bunky? No one want to play with you?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 17 2012, 11:38 AM 

I don't think Robert Wagner is laughing. He knows the true status of the case.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 17 2012, 1:18 PM 

I stand anonymously by my anonymous statement that Wagner murdered Natalie Wood. Please sue me.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 12:00 PM 

Well Wagner may have killed her but at least he didn't write a book exploiting her death ....oh wait, yes he did.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 12:09 PM 

blah blah blah blah blah blah

Delusion is so much better than the truth that the LACSD states it's still a drowning and no evidence of foul play. I'd rather have law enforcement agree with me since they're the only ones whose professional opinion counts. Maybe Davern can get you some pot and quaaludes and help you to feel better.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 12:12 PM 

And what is this "true status of the case" LOL

No new evidence found. Haven't talked to the ex skipper in two months. No evidence of foul play. Still an accidental drowning. Guess you haven't the heart to read CNN, Inside Edition and all the dozens of other articles stating this. Poor thing. Go smoke a joint and maybe you'll feel happier.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 12:16 PM 

LOLOL, I don't scan the Internet looking for who said what. I don't have to.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 1:16 PM 

Uhm okay. We're still waiting for the all will be revealed. Maybe you should take your point of view to the LACSD since they're the only ones that count. Maybe it's all a cover up and the sheriff's office is bullsh!tting the public til they get an arrest warrant for Wagner.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 1:18 PM 

Rulli will receive a Pulitzer's Prize and Davern a hero medal. You can make some snowmen in hell and sell ice to the Eskimos while you're waiting. And watch the pigs fly by your windows.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 1:20 PM 

Maybe Walken can get you some pot.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 18 2012, 1:21 PM 

Probly so. Quaaludes too.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 6:38 PM 

The singular and plural of Quad is the same...no s on the end teacher of the year .

DON'S GOOD TWIN
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 11:48 PM 

Don
(no login) Re: Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood
No score for this post April 6 2012, 6:38 PM

The singular and plural of Quad is the same...no s on the end teacher of the year .

WRONG AGAIN HALREGO! Try using your dictionary (if you even have one) for something more than a table leg brace!
The plural of Quad is Quads.

Kathie A.
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 8:56 AM 

Instead of driveby conjecture, let me lay out some previously undisclosed facts/details about this case.

- Natalie Wood did not know how to operate the dinghy. On the night she died, the dinghy had a broken headlight.
- Her body was covered with bruises. Her arms and legs had approxmiately 25 "circular" type bruises according to the autopsy report
- She was found wearing a red down jacket, flannel nightgown, wool socks and no underwear
- The witness on a nearby boat heard a woman crying for help at approximately 11:05 p.m.
- The witness heard a slurring man say in a miserable voice, "Oh, hold on we're coming to get you"
- The 11:05 timeframe given by the witness coincides with the new statement given by the boat captain. Boat captain also claims to have been sitting in the bridge directly above Wagner and Wood's stateroom. He saw the 2 arguing on the back deck below him, Natalie was wearing nightgown but not the red down jacket.
- Boat captain says he blasted stereo music to drown out arguing. This too is verified by the witness on other boat who claims to have heard loud music coming from another boat.
-It was a rainy and cold November night. Other boats in the marina most surely would have had on their noisy generators which drowned out any cries for help or yelling. The witness who claimed to have heard cries for help says the boat she was on was equipped with a silent generator.
-Christopher Walken told police in 1981 that he went to bed and didn't get up again until the next morning when the police had arrived to inform Wagner of the discovery of Wood's body. He changed his story in 1997 in an interview with Playboy magazine where he said he stayed up talking with Wagner in another part of the boat. The original story he told contradicts Wagner's claims that he had stayed up talking with Walken while Natalie went to bed and he later went to check on her and found her missing.
-Wood's bruises remain unexplained. The coroner said she got the bruises by trying to board the dinghy for hours. But in Marti Rulli's book, the theory is disproven as an experiment showed the socks would have come off her feet if trying to climb in the dinghy for hours. How about the bruises on the arms? If she were wearing a red down jacket while in the water trying to board the dinghy, what accounts for the bruises on the arms? And if the boat captain is correct, just when did Wood put on the jacket if she was not wearing it just a few minutes before she disappeared?
-The lack of underwear on the body suggests Wood had no intention on leaving the yacht contradicting what Wagner said. He claimed the failure to alert authorities sooner was that he thought she'd taken off in the dinghy alone.
-When the Coast Guard was finally called and arrived at 3:30 a.m. they asked Wagner why he took so long to call. He replied that he thought Natalie was "off on another boat screwing around because that's the type of woman she is." It took 2 1/2 hours to call the local island authorities and 4 hours to call the Coast Guard. Why?
-Natalie had left the yacht the night before accompanied by the boat captain fully dressed in the dinghy. There are conflicting accounts as to why but the fact that she left the yacht the night before is not in dispute. Wagner told police it was because of rough seas, Walken told cops it was because the phone on the boat wasn't working and she wanted to call the kids (untrue. Wagner used the phone to call police the next night. Boat captain confirms this.) Boat captain Davern says she left because of an argument with Wagner.
-Wagner had a long history of violent, bizarre behavior and was a heavy drinker. He threatened to kill Warren Beatty with a gun, threatened to kill a photographer who took a picture of friend David Niven and nearly hurled himself out a hotel window in a jealous rage over Natalie's co-star, William Devane. It's also been suggested that he had bisexual tendencies.
-In Wagner's 2008 autobiography he referred to a picture of Natalie using the word c*nt.
-Wagner began dating Jill St. John less than 3 months after Natalie's death in 1982.

Let's try to stay away from conjecture and the official line that's been put out there for 30 years and get to the truth.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 9:24 AM 

Rullie's book doesn't disprove anything idiot. Still don't "get" it do you? It's her personal opinion and only that. The Sheriff's office do not believe her book or Davern stammering on tv to buy the book. Wow. You.Are.So.Dumb.

Everything you stated is old old old news.

blah blah blah blah blah

So it's been said 1000 times here. Still.Changes.Nothing.

The case was and still is an accidental drowning. LASD have stated now many times dufus that there "is no new evidence". (that includes anything DD & MR have spewed, book or vocally). "No foul play" meaning it isn't and will never be a homicide. Deal with it. It's called reality not a big bubble of silly hope you have to live in. Stupid people are so tiresome and irritating.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 11:26 AM 

They said many things that are not true such as Robert Wagner is not a suspect. The police will say anything to quiet the media. They wanted the media to go away.
As for them believing not Rulli and Davern, don't be so sure. There is so much that you are not aware of. You make statements that are totally false. You have no idea what is going on. The fact is if the police did not believe Dennis, the case would not have been re-opened and they would not be investigating as we speak.
It seems that you are the one living in the big bubble. As for stupid people being tiresome and irritating, look in the mirror.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 3:08 PM 

Welcome Kathie A! Thanks for taking the time to lay it all out in one post. The troll throws so much bs here I'm afraid people will forget what the real facts are. Hope to hear more from you and less from Don & Co.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 4:25 PM 

I like Kathy's post which is at varriance with your, and more in keeping with my, hypothesis . You don't do a very good job of hiding it, Anon . You are an RJ psycophant as you have been for a great deal of time on this board . But, alas, you are Kathy . When your Lithium salts wear off, tell her for me, will you ?

ChuckE
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 4:39 PM 

Don you are Vlad, Halrego and Jocko along with a slew of Anon's and other defunct screen names.
You are remembered on the Natpack group for causing problems under the name Halrego.
Try detox and if that does not work hitch the hose to the gaspipe and inhale deeply for a few minutes.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 5:48 PM 

Nat just went to retie the dinghy and lost her balance.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 5:49 PM 

No, RJ pushed her in the water in a fit of rage.

A Nat Pack Member
(no login)

No score for this post
April 7 2012, 7:28 PM 

Is Don really Halrego> I remember Vlad and Jocko. Everybody knows they are the sdame person but Halrego too? I remember him from Natpack when Chuck booted him off.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 5:48 PM 

varriance? try again

Anonymous
(no login)

RE: Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 11:37 PM 

We also know that Natalie did not have her bracelet covering her deformed left wrist when her body was found, still another sign that she was not going to "screw around on other boats"Can't believe RJ couldn't come up with a better excuse than that, also saying that he had gone to kiss her goodnight when it was a tumultous fight moments before. What a BS artist he is/ a better actor in real life that on TV or in movies. And of course, what husband could not even go to ID the body. Let's get real, folks, get over the Jonathan Hart image of him and see the real relationship behind their fairy tale marriage !!

Jeeves
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 11:57 PM 

"varriance? try again"

IT does that on purpose. I hope you know that. IT would spell IT incorectly if IT had the opportunity to do so.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 12:14 PM 

<Everyone but Wagner fans are able to accept this.>

The LASCD would disagree Einstein.

Pop goes the bubble!

How's that workin' out for ya not living in the real world?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 12:55 PM 

Now, now Jocko. Sorry, Kit Kat. Be nice or Nurse Ratsheit will give you a spanking.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 12:57 PM 

There you are Sparky !

Holly Boliday
(no login)

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 1:03 PM 

Sorry dude. Wrong again.

(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 9:15 AM 

I am glad that there are enough people who care about this case to post comments in a forum like this...it is an important case involving one of the most famous women of the 20th century and worthy of intelligent discussion not ranting and schoolyard bullying. If anyone has any important information, please post it here. I'm sorry I haven't checked back in a few weeks, I've been very busy.

With respect to the comment that LASD didn't believe the boat captain's story, according to CNN, the authorities have yet to re-interview any of the survivors on the boat that night. http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/justice/california-natalie-wood/index.html?hpt=ju_t2ttp:// This article was from last January, however and things may have changed since then. LASD reopened the investigation based on a petition given to them by Marti Rulli, I believe. You can read the 20 page document here: http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1117_declaration.pdf I also find it curious that CBS has taken down the 48 Hours Mystery episode from its's website featuring the Natalie Wood case last November. If anyone finds the episode elsewhere, can you please post it here? I just watched it a few weeks ago, the day that I posted my last comment here.

Do I believe the boat captain's story? Yes, I do, but I have questions. Why did Davern tell Lana Wood in the 1980's that he saw Natalie in the water that night? If he did not tell Lana that story, why would she lie? Additionally, it is difficult to believe that he wouldn't have run to the cops the minute they arrived on the boat that morning. He was the only witness to a probable homicide and I for one, would have been in fear for my life. I do believe he was concerned for Natalie's children, however, one must look out for their own safety and tell the truth, especially in a case of this magnitude. I would have quit my job on the spot and spilled my guts to the police immediately. There is no way in hell I would have given Wagner, a homicidal madman, a free pass.

That said, there are far too many damning details that contradict Wagner's version of events. Davern's statement is supported by both the witness on the other boat and inadvertantly, by the statement Christopher Walken gave to police that morning and that he later changed in 1997. If Walken went to bed and didn't get up until the next morning which is what he told police in 1981 and is backed up by Davern's story, how could he have been up talking with Wagner while Natalie went off the bed by herself which is the story he has always given? Wagner again changed his story in an interview with CBS in 2008 when he said he was talking with Walken and went to check on Natalie and saw her fixing her hair in the bathroom and shut the door and then went back awhile later and found her missing. It doesn't add up.

Another question is the dinghy..who untied it? There are only 2 possibilities. If we do some common sense deduction here, Natalie would have been the least likely to have untied it. Davern was an employee who's job description was not only boat captain, but boat caretaker, guy Friday, babysitter, handyman and anything else the Wagners could think of. Why on earth would Natalie, who was deathly afraid of the water, untie the dinghy when she had an employee on board who could do it for her? She didn't think twice about asking Davern to fetch her a cup of tea at midnight, but she would do a messy, physical job with elegantly manicured nails in the rain and cold? If Natalie did not untie the dinghy, Wagner is the only other one who did. Why did he? That seems to support a case for premeditation there.

I know that Natalie drank a lot of wine that night, but no more than any other Splendour outing. Here is a story written by Natalie's friend, Thomas Thompson and published in People magazine in 1981 after her death, where he references a Splendour outing that he attended and where much wine flowed: http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20080951,00.html Wagner was the one who was an experienced boater, Natalie and RJ went on their first honeymoon to Catalina Island in 1957 on R.J.'s boat. Natalie was terrified of the ocean. Who seems more likely to have untied the dinghy?

The other thing to take into consideration is that the Splendour is high off the water, it's impossible to fall overboard even if piss drunk. The only way to fall off is from the swim step. Natalie would in all likelihood have avoided the swim step, wine or no wine, at all costs. Here is a tour of the Splendour the present owner gave to a local Hawaii TV station shortly after this story broke in November: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjJ4-s-JkWI&feature=player_embedded

With respect to the accusations that Marti Rulli and Dennis Davern are trying to cash in on the story and are making the whole thing up, again I point to the details never before released to the public and there have been other journalists that have come to a similar conclusion. Geraldo Rivera did a TV special in 1991 that concluded that foul play was probably involved and that the answers lie with the boat captain. A writer for Vanity Fair, Sam Kashner wrote an article in 2000 that concluded that Natalie's death was the final act in weekend of drinking and jealousy. And a biographer, Suzanne Finstad wrote a book about Natalie in 2002 that pointed to foul play as well. Notwithstanding the tabloids that have put phony stories out there for years such as a fifth female stoaway on board or that Natalie faked her own death and is living in Mexico under an assumed name, these other journalists have done their own investigations and not accepted Wagner's official story.

Finally, I know that the statute of limitations has run out on everything except Murder 1 and unless the authorities can make a strong case, Wagner will be off the hook. I believe it was 1st degree murder, however I don't know what kind of case could be made after all this time. I hope that Natalie's sister or daughters will bring a civil case against Wagner, but in any case, he should have to wear the scarlet letter of a killer for whatever time he has left. His public image meant more to him than his wife or daughters, or Natalie's fans enjoying years more of her work, let it be shattered for all time.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 9:33 AM 

Why does this read like something Rulli would write?

Give it up already.

Kit Kat
(no login)

Hi Marty

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 9:51 AM 

"1st degree murder" Seriously??

Your slanderous, ridiculous wish will never happen Marty. Give.It.Up.

You will never make an accidental drowning into any kind of a murder.

Go see if you can attain a second published book without using anyone but your own questionable talent.

I know that will happen when pigs fly.

Bye.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 9:40 AM 

I believe your's is a very sane and cogent interpretation . Thank you for posting it .

KK
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 9:57 AM 

Nice dictionary.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 10:02 AM 

"Geraldo Rivera did a TV special in 1991 that concluded that foul play was probably involved"

Marti, wasn't that the show where you were caught saying "we'll make billions?"
Geez, she's still trying to push that bullsh** book. Get a life!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 10:05 AM 

Hehehe. Geraldo came to that conclusion? Well, theLACSD came to the conclusion that it wasn't foul play--twice! Let's see, Geraldo or the LACSD? Hmm, that's a tough one.

C
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 11:33 AM 

All these new names who haven't been around for weeks or just got back or on vacation or never posted before or just heard about this forum. The list is almost as endless as Don's screen names.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 12:06 PM 

"Kathie A. 9:15 is a plant, notice how the email address is available, these are more games played by the fiends that were outed by Garrett"

And it sounds like it was written by Rulli.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 12:29 PM 

Of course "Kathie" is Rullie.

She's like the Energizer Bunny.

Nice try Mart but no cigar.

Happy typing!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 1:39 PM 

God, troll, you have way too much time on your hands. Everything following Kathie A's post was the troll. He posted pro and con as Kit Kat, anonymous and Don. I told you moron, you have to be careful about using your familiar catch phrases and bizarre punctuation. For all I know, you were probably Kathie A too. You just wanted to get the ball rolling so could blah blah all day. Don't bother, no one will read it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 1:47 PM 

more bullsh** trying to say all of those posts are from the same person.

C
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 2:41 PM 

Geez, she's still trying to push that bullsh** book. Get a life!

If you are going to make up tales at least try to make them sound true. Rulli has pushed nothing in months. She posts a bit on her blog and that is about all.
The person who needs to get a life is you Jocko or Don or Kathy or **** face troll.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 2:47 PM 

Take your bs somewhere else. Sick of Rulli pushing that stupid story.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 3:56 PM 

He is not Kit Kat and does not have a vagina.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 4:26 PM 

< I would have quit my job on the spot and spilled my guts to the police immediately. There is no way in hell I would have given Wagner, a homicidal madman, a free pass.>

Wagner is a homicidal madman? It would be good to show some proof before making such a statement.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 4:31 PM 

Wagner waiting for Beatty with a gun, contemplating killing him. Nuff for ya?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 4:45 PM 

That's proof he's a homicidal maniac? Oh, brother.
The endless crap Wagner has had to put up with. Mostly because Davern and Rulli wanted to make some bucks. Yeah, she would have gone right to the police?Nothing like waiting 30 years--and after you've written a book--to go to the police. Shame on Rulli and Davern.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 6:12 AM 

Ha,ha. I just caught Kathie's list from April 6. That, and the post from yesterday, read like Marti Rulli. It realy looks like Rulli has come here because she's lost her flock. She's writing the same unsubstantiated crap that she has been writing for years. I can't stand that woman.
We don't need or want you taking this crap public anymore. Let Natalie rest in peace.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 1:40 PM 

You're an idiot. No one has been more silent than Rulli. She will remain quiet until the investigation is declared over. (Yes, putz, the investigation is still on. Don't rehash old statements by the LACSD because they don't mean jack) She hasn't lost her "flock", there is virtually nothing to say that hasn't been said before. The ultimate goal has been achieved. Natalie is getting the second look she deserves.

Sparky Anonymous with Just a Job to Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 1:43 PM 

Rulli come here? You are way to funny. Why would she come here? She has her own blog. If she has nothing to say at the moment, then she has nothing to say. Unlike you who makes it up as they go along. Now why don't you send out some more threats and emails to people? All she has to

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 3:38 PM 

"You're an idiot. No one has been more silent than Rulli. She will remain quiet until the investigation is declared over."

Until the investigation is over? Rulli's psychos talking again! You people are looney.

Kathie A.
(no login)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 27 2012, 10:02 AM 

Regarding the comment that I'm really Marti Rulli, no I'm not, but thanks for the compliment. I'm posting comments in this forum because Marti has made it very difficult to post comments on her blog. An effort to keep out ignorant bullies no doubt, but it's also preventing good people from leaving productive remarks as well. After I read Rulli's book I emailed her with my take and she wrote back to me. Very nice lady and her blog is the absolutely the last word for accurate information regarding Natalie's life and the case. I'm a big fan of Ann Rule and her book reads like classic Rule.

With respect to the lack of a bracelet being found on the body, I don't know if that's true, according to the boat captain he ID's Natalie's body and removed jewelry that she was wearing, but the bracelet issue is an important point. Natalie was old school Hollywood, was never in public unless impeccably groomed and dressed to the point where she would always wear a bracelet to conceal a slight deformity in her wrist. Look at every picture of her ever taken. She is always wearing a bracelet. Why would a woman abandon her lifelong custom to leave her yacht at night, in the cold and rain, wearing a nightgown and no underwear? Natalie's own sister doubts the story. The dinghy had a broken headlight and she didn't know how to operate it, another problem with the story. I know people under the influence lack good judgement, but drinking and partying on the yacht was commonplace. They took the yacht out several times a month and entertained many celebrities. I know Hollywood is an anything goes world, especially in those days, but Natalie was a conservative by comparison. She drank wine and took prescription drugs but was also very family oriented. She gave up her career for most of the 1970's to make her marriage and family work. Also, Natalie left the yacht the night before fully dressed and accompanied by the captain...that is not in dispute. They had been drinking the night before as well. Why suddenly leave on her own? The AP reported in 1981 that Wagner had taken off in another dinghy to look for Wood and that's why he didn't call authorities right away. Davern says there was no other boat.

Davern says that he saw the couple arguing on the back deck which was directly outside their stateroom. The captain's deck was directly above. He saw Natalie in the nightgown, but she was not wearing the red jacket. When did she put on the jacket, before or after she acquired the 2 dozen cuts and bruises to her arms and legs? The bruises are not in dispute either, they are in the autopsy report and photos. Why the Coast Guard official, Roger Smith, did not see the bruises is unknown.

I want to say for the record that I was always a fan of Natalie's but never of Wagner's, however up until about 2 years ago I always believed his story. In 2010 some discrepancies in Wagner's story came to my attention and I thought that maybe she went overboard by accident in an argument or it was druken horseplay that got out of hand. But when I read the LASD petition and Rulli's book and starting really researching the case on my own, I realized it's much more serious than that. It was chilling to come to that realization after so many years.

Someone posted here that Natalie's daughter is pregnant, I hope it's true, Natalie deserves a grandchild, but Wagner really slandered Natalie in his memoir. And in 2004 a friend and employee of his, Gavin Lambert, wrote a book about her that smeared her as well. Whatever happened between her and Christopher Walken we'll never know, I personally think he wasn't really interested in her and could care less about her, but Wagner's public trashing of Natalie speaks volumes about him, in my opinion.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 10:15 AM 

Sure! I've got a bridge in Brooklyn, if anyone is interested.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 10:36 AM 

I only two comments to make on your post.
Natalie has been photographed without her bracelet. In her film Splendor In The Grass she is without the bracelet in a crucial scene and there are a few photos of her in the 1950s period without the bracelet so it is not a lifelong trait.
Natasha is pregnant. Robert Wagner has allowed his Fan Club President to announce this with his permission.
Some of us really are fans of both Natalie and RJ whether you want to believe that or not.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 11:29 AM 

Kathi A. 10:02 is a plant on cleanup assignment. anytime you see the words "speaks volumes" it's a fiend. Pay no attention, all the info provided by the fiend can be found in any book or tabloid. LMAO

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 1:41 PM 

What plant? The only plant I see on here, post after post after thread after thread etc. etc. etc. is Don who is now someone new but his transparency is paper thin.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
April 27 2012, 4:11 PM 

Kathie is a plant, huh ? There you go people...paranoia at work . He has the impostor game down so pat that he believes everyone else is playing it . Reminds me of " The Thing ." How would you like that guy at your antarctic outpost ? He'd blast you because he would believe you are the alien .

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
April 27 2012, 4:15 PM 

Rulli was here, but our resident profeesor was too stupid to notice .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 4:18 PM 

Kathi sounds too much like Rulli. More BS to keep selling that pack of lies. I'm so sick of that stupid book and all of the trouble it has caused.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
April 27 2012, 4:33 PM 

She was here, however she gave posters short shrift....especially TopCreedFan and Don . She had her mind made up about RJ, but she didn't care much for the two of them about not wanting to deify Natalie . If the crazy replier had not been so rabid about insulting at every keyboard stroke, he'd have noticed when she was here . You'd all be very surprised who checks in here .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 5:26 PM 

Profeesor?

Back to school, Don/Lee61/kit kat/Topcreed Fan/Jocko/anon.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Average Score 3.0 (2 people)
April 27 2012, 5:46 PM 

Rulli was on here you ******* . You're so busy outing your mom and neighbors as trolls that you completely missed it .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 5:57 PM 

Get stuffed. Rulli has said she has looked at the board in the past. That's a lot different than getting down in the mud here with the likes of you. She has accomplished her goal she could give a flying fig what's happening here in the swamp.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
April 27 2012, 6:02 PM 

But you are against her ?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 6:31 PM 

Those are Rulli's words.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 27 2012, 7:50 PM 

KK
(no login)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 2:08 PM 

"Regarding the comment that I'm really Marti Rulli, no I'm not, but thanks for the compliment."

It wasn't a compliment and we don't believe you. Ta! Ta!

KK
(no login)

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 12:41 PM 

"Everyone but Wagner fans are able to accept this."

Where do the LACSD fit in in your rose colored glass world professor?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 2 2012, 12:45 PM 

The LASD did not say the case is closed.

Kit Kat
(no login)

Snap!

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 9:14 AM 

Neither did I.

The LACSD however have stated many times that the ruling is still accidental drowning, no new evidence, no foul play, no murder and Wagner & Walken are not persons of interest then or now.

What more do you need?

Time to trade in the rose colored glasses for some clear ones.

Don
(no login)

Re: Snap!

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 9:18 AM 

Go away KitKat. You are stinking up the board. Go back to Natpack.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 9:22 AM 

They never said that Wagner and Walken were not persons of interest then or now. You are making it up as you go along as you talk to yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 9:22 AM 

They never said that Wagner and Walken were not persons of interest then or now. You are making it up as you go along as you talk to yourself.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 9:03 AM 

What is Natpack? If you are referring to any kind of forum group, I belong to none and have no desire to. The only one we are supposed to idolize is Jesus.

I smell deliriously sweet too. The stink you smell Don is your own.

Don't be afraid of soap sweet cheeks. Clean is good.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 11:33 AM 

Speaking of the Natpack Heidi gave Tom the sissy a tounge lasking he could only dream of, Tom cried and called in Ginger the liar for back up, my God what a ***t. Heidi ROCKS

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 11:35 AM 

tongue lashing

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 11:48 AM 

LMAO, Tom gave it back to her. Tom could make mince meat out of Heidi but he restrains himself. Tom does not need to call in anyone. He does just fine on his own. Tom is a gentleman. Only a spineless wimp would refer to an elderly woman as you have. You are the sissy. little boy. By the way, what is a "tounge lasking"?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 12:11 PM 

That is IT. He hates those people because he thinks they are the ones that got him booted off natpack. It was the female moderator at the time not anyone else but this sick0 is so obsessed he can't tie his own shoes without trying to get back at someone who he thinks wronged his sorry butt.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 12:52 PM 

The only one we are supposed to idolize is Jesus.

Is that what Father Slap and Tickle closet case who bows and hides behind his worship of Glenn Beck teaches you? How sad and pitiful for you.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 12:58 PM 

"sweet cheeks"

Careful, Kit Kat, you're being careless again. That phrase is used exclusively by the troll. Which come to think of it is you. Never mind.

BreezyBee
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 1:15 PM 

Just thought I would borrow some phrases but the idiot still has no clue.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 4 2012, 1:16 PM 

Yes, he created Kit Kat to serve as an adversary when the forum is quite. He argues with himself.

anonymous
(no login)

RE: Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 7:56 PM 

Amazing how any well-thought out and intelligent postings get suddenly diverted to nonsense and distraction becomes a technique! Accusations begin to fly that Rulli is really behind these. That is so ridiculous !! Maybe Jill has taken logging in in HER spare time, defending her Prince Charming!! It is just as likely a possibility , if not more so. Anyone with half a brain can figure out RJ had a BIG role in the tragic happenings of that night. Dennis was in error in not severing ties with him immediately instead of buying into the BS. He was played big-time, not without his cooperation, however, but RJ has that special way of controlling those around him. Charm has never alluded him,even in the worst of circumstances. He has said he relives his career, movie by (2nd rate) movie, on sleepless nights/ if his thoughts ever returned to what REALLY happened on that cold November night, he would not be able to face himself in the mirror next morning. Although it is well-known that sociopaths do not see themselves as the social deviants they are....Warren Beatty is lucky to be alive!!!

Kit Kat
(no login)

Hey dumbbell

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 10:25 AM 

Nobody "created" me moron except my parents. LOL

I'm just a poster on this forum from time to time. But keep saying that a hundred times and maybe I'll start growing a penis.

What an idiot you are. Quit assuming everyone that thinks she accidentally drowned is in cohorts with Jocko/Don and the rest of his aliases.

Pop! Goes the bubble!

Poems anyone?

Current Topic - Wagner Murdered Natalie Wood
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement