<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

come on

February 12 2012 at 8:25 PM
No score for this post
Don  (no login)

This is not a venue for the demise of other celebs. Go to the home page and start a new thread.I see our cognative dissonance,problem child is at it again with her sycophantic adoration of rj...lower-case intended. Girl, just admit this guy stinks from the head down. Nat made rj and even he knew that....and it spawned a constellation of events that led to her demise....not murder. Just good old-fashioned, pissed-off indifference...anger gone so very destructive.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: come on

No score for this post
February 12 2012, 9:15 PM 

Wagner murdered Natalie Wood.
Everyone knows this.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 12:06 AM 

We also know Don and the troll are one. Give it up.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 6:13 AM 

She will never give up and she will eat that crow and still say Wagner is guilty, pathetic.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 6:53 AM 

The OP is a man. The same stupid troll who starts all of these ridiculous threads. No one wants to play with him so he plays with himself.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 11:21 AM 

The OP is you, the one Garrett exposed a female the same person who posted that Wagner killed Houston you are one sick SOB, the day they put you behind bars is not soon enough HOW DARE YOU

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 12:41 PM 

Nope. The op is right. The troll is definitely a man. Everyone knows it's the same jackwagon who has been here forever. Doesn't matter what you call yourself, your posts have your devious fingerprints all over them.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 3:09 PM 

You can't tell for sure who the hell posted it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 5:22 PM 

youre all a bunch of idiots. I posted this and every other thread on this board and Im none of those people.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 14 2012, 12:48 AM 

Oh, Anonymous posted it? I didn't look to see the name.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 14 2012, 6:14 AM 

"****" is not here".....yet 4 posts have been deleted, speaks volumes, pathetic.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 14 2012, 12:23 PM 

Gee, an anonymous posting here. Imagine that.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 18 2012, 6:09 PM 

Considering all the back-and-forth exchanges on here....hatred and hero worship not withstanding, I believe yours is probably the most plausible theory. We all kinda know it, but still, we all need to get back to being grounded on this matter. The carbon unit that wants to absolve RJ of everything.......well, I don't know what to think about IT.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 18 2012, 7:55 PM 

Wagner murdered Natalie Wood.
Everyone knows this.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 6:39 AM 

Don is back! LOL!

Now, these dingbats are willing to concede that Natalie's death was NOT murder, but they are still blaming Wagner. These IDIOTS are just too much. They are going to take the stink off of Natalie at any cost. Truth be damned.

Don
(no login)

yes back

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 9:26 AM 

Things just aren't the same here without me now are they? I have to keep the Jim Jones kool-aid drinkers on their toes. Being the erudite archivist you claim to be, go back and read my earlier posts....never claimed she was murdered. At the most crim. neg. hom,not murder. Those p****** on the love boat that night were just too whaked to even save themselves let alone her. All bellicose comments and sarcasm asside, why do you constantly believe rj's hand were totally clean on this one? All we know is that you just love rj and he did no wrong....like the apron momma who says, " My boy would never do such a thing. " And when I say " wrong," I don't mean murder.He was a nice guy who was s-faced and couldn't respond when needed. That is why he will never own-up. His image my asterisk

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: yes back

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 9:37 AM 

PROPS DON!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 9:43 AM 

Talking to yourself again.
Today he's Don. Tomorrow, maybe TopCreedfan, or just Creed. Maybe he'll go back to Anonymous, lol.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 1:16 PM 

Yes, ..... he and Don are one. We ..... have ..... called . . him . . out . . on it . . .before . . . but . . he . . persists in the charade . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 5:56 PM 

People like you....I love it. The cospiracy is a conspiracy. For a psycho you're very cunning...I mean your ratonale never lets you lose an argument.You sound like a woman.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings