<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Dead Pool ( Wagner's)

February 22 2012 at 4:25 PM
No score for this post
Keeper of the Scores  (no login)

The person who comes closest to guessing the correct date of death of Robert Wagner wins.
In case of a tie the poster with the earliest post time will be declared the winner.

Here's my guess:
Aug 12 , 2012

Game ON.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
A1
(no login)

Re: Dead Pool ( Wagner's)

No score for this post
February 22 2012, 5:31 PM 

What do we win?

JAN,3 rd 2013

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 22 2012, 6:34 PM 

I have a better pool. Let's all guess when you're going to start acting like an adult. My guess is Never 2012.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 22 2012, 7:22 PM 

Look, either leave your guess or don't waste our time. We're not looking for comments , we're here to guess the date of Wagner's death. Now either play or drop dead yourself.

Fuc%in feeble minded simpleton cant even follow the rules of the game. Sad.

A1
(no login)

Here's what you win

No score for this post
February 22 2012, 7:31 PM 

Some one asked "What do we win?"
Good question.

The winner will receive the ability to choose the DB's most offensive troll and then we as a group will smack em and slap em and smack em some more and then we'll hang em and poke em and smack em some more and then we'll get busy on em...after that we'll strap em on to the back of a station wagon and drag em and smush em into the curbs and sidewalks then we'll smack em around some more and then spit on em and throw rotten eggs at their faces and then sign them up to receive the "Watchtower" and then ridicule them for their religious beliefs.

THAT'S What ya win.

Happy guessing!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Here's what you win

No score for this post
February 22 2012, 8:38 PM 

I'm changing my guess. NEVER 2020.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 22 2012, 11:08 PM 

I'm changing my guess. NEVER 2020."

UHoh...You got the question wrong...it's when do you think Waggy will croak? but you answered when you expect to reach puberty.

God
(no login)

No score for this post
February 22 2012, 11:13 PM 

I bet I'm disqualified huh?

Well...MeDammit anyway.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 23 2012, 9:29 AM 

Clearly easy to see what the owner Frank believes or he would delete this thread like he does some of the ones about the redhead.

This one is offensive and should be deleted. All written by one lonely obsessed idiot. Do you set your alarm way early each a.m. to come here and post all your repeats?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 13 2012, 7:25 PM 

I pick dec 12 2012

pushedoffdasplendor
(no login)

No score for this post
March 13 2012, 8:21 PM 

Whenever it is it is not soon enough.

Vlad but you can call me Don
(no login)

No score for this post
March 14 2012, 6:22 AM 

Do you set your alarm way early each a.m. to come here and post all your repeats?

I live Southern part of Romania so our time is different than you in the state of America.

Current Topic - Dead Pool ( Wagner's)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings