<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

What kind of Wood doesn't float?

February 29 2012 at 2:26 PM
No score for this post
The Unknown Comic  (no login)

That old joke just isn't even correct because Natalie Wood actually floats quite well.

So the joke should be---

Q: What kind of wood floats?

A: Natalie Wood, for several hours after being bludgeoned and then tossed into the sea by Robert Wagner.

Ya gotta admit though, its not as funny sounding as the original one. But its WAY more accurate.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: What kind of Wood doesn't float?

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 2:42 PM 

She didn't float. Natalie sank and was found underwater. Sorry, you have no proof that Natalie floated (above the water). You have the opposite; when she was found by Doug Bombard (the man who found Natalie's body) she was underwater, hanging in her coat. The only thing the coat did was to keep Natalie from sinking to the bottom. It did not keep her above the surface of the water.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 3:20 PM 

"The only thing the coat did was to keep Natalie from sinking to the bottom."

Yeah, Mr Wizard that's called FLOATING you ignorant bastardd.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 3:58 PM 

Another thread from Don showing off his wide intellect.

Or wait, is it the Don wannabe?

LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 4:04 PM 

"Yeah, Mr Wizard that's called FLOATING you ignorant bastardd."

You dingbat. She was not floating above the surface of the water, she sank. Natalie's head and body were submerged. In case you did not know this: A human being can't survive under the water unless he or she has an oxygen supply. Her jacket did not preserve her life, it only preserved her body.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 4:36 PM 

"She was not floating above the surface of the water, she sank."

You insipid fool. Go read a book. SHE FLOATED FOR HOURS!

Look, let me put it like this...If you EVER show up here and act this stupid again I am going to come after you with a rope.

hepushedherofftheboat
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 6:11 PM 

Take that rope. Tie one end around your neck. Take the other end and tie it around your dingle. Tighten both as tightly as you can and then and only then drive a rusty railroad spike into your femoral artery and rid the world of one more loser.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 6:15 PM 

"Yeah, Mr Wizard that's called FLOATING you ignorant bastardd."

You are a dingbat. Natalie was found under the water. She hung onto the dinghy until exhaustion and hypothermia set in. She would not have lasted more than an hour hanging onto the dinghy. After she let go, she went under. That's the way she was found--under the water. That is a fact. Sorry, honey, you can't argue with the truth.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 7:36 PM 

"Take that rope. Tie one end around your neck. Take the other end and tie it around your dingle. Tighten both as tightly as you can and then and only then drive a rusty railroad spike into your femoral artery and rid the world of one more loser"

WHAT?????
LMMFAO!!!!!

This crowd kills me , it does.

The Unknown Comic
(no login)

To clear this up.

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 7:49 PM 

To the many morons here:

First of all the Pacific Ocean has a very high salt content and salt makes things very buoyant ( This is 3rd grade science stuff) add to that that the woman was wearing a down jacket ( a proven flotation device) and what you've got is one floating, dying woman. She drowned when she could no longer keep her face above the water. She was found FLOATING in the water. People who sink to the bottom of a body of water, be it a pool or an ocean are said to be found "not floating". Can you see the FUC%ING DIFFERENCE NIMROD?

LOL, I swear if you people ever read more than this ******-up blog you might learn something. GO READ A REAL BOOK!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: To clear this up.

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:22 AM 

You are truly the biggest moron going. Natalie was submerged. Her jacket was submerged. It did not keep her above the water. The man who discovered Natalie's body, Doug Bombard, said that a fist sized piece of the jacket (fist sized) was sticking out of the water. That is how he was able to find her.
The jacket and Natalie were submerged.

Can you comprehend how small the size of that piece of jacket sticking out of the water was? It was small! That is why they needed daylight to find her.

Natalie was not floating on top of the water and her face fell into the water, Natalie went under!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 6:16 AM 

She was found in an upright position her face was in the water which means the jacket was unbuttoned and she was hanging from it, had the jacket been buttoned she would have been floating full body

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 6:38 AM 

NEEDED DAYLIGHT TO FIND HER?
Oh my God! You are insane! What they needed was Robert Wagner to report his wife missing the second that he saw she was missing but of course he didn't do that and he didn't do that because he already knew where she was!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 7:12 AM 

"NEEDED DAYLIGHT TO FIND HER?"

Uh, yeah. She was completely submerged, You can't see a submerged human being. You would have to be on top of her to see her in the day, but it would have been impossible to see her at night.

The only reason Bombard found her was because he was in the right place at the right time. That very, very, very small piece of her jacket was sticking out of the water and only visible in the light of day. They had already been over that area for hours. Bombard followed the currents and found her, but he needed that morning light to see that bubble of red.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 8:13 AM 

"She was found in an upright position her face was in the water which means the jacket was unbuttoned and she was hanging from it,"

That is exactly what I think. Bombard said she was haning from her jacket. That could only mean her jacket was unfastened. It makes sense that she wouldn't zipper it; if she was only going out to retie the dinghy line. No blizzard conditions that night, and it is the thing most of us would do.

That's why I say Bombard got to her before she might have slipped out of that jacket and her body might never have been recovered.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 9:10 AM 

If Payne and Wayne would have dove their yellow *sses off their boat and swam to save whomever they say they heard drowning, Wood might still be alive today.

I'm amazed they did not even t-r-y. Such a short distance away, two people that were expert swimmers, one being a male, both young, healthy, physically active, and yet they state they only made a phone call while listening to her cries for help for 25 mins. When the cries ceased, they returned to bed. I guess they weren't surprised when they heard the news the next morning that someone in the boat next to them had really drowned.

If I were them, I wouldn't have advertised this story at all. It makes them out to be cowards.

Alas, what some people will do to be caught up in a celebrity world.

Funny but we don't hear anything from the man, John Payne. Only Marilyn flapping her lips and telling the story abit different each time.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 9:56 AM 

Easy to blame Wayne and Payne, real easy because that takes the heat off the bastard who beat her up and dumped her in the ocean. Wayne and Payne thought a party was going on, they'd be risking their lives for nothing because they heard the man's voice say he'd get the voice, and then the voice stopped. When you can't see what you'd be swimming towards, you life could be in grave danger. They did the smart thing and called for help. Not their fault the harbor master was sleeping.

As for Natalie floating, the idiot who says she wasn't floating is infuriating. It was a chopper pilot who saw the bright red coat in the water from the air, because it was not submerged. The coat was above the water floating Natalie. Her weight, after becoming deceased was weighing her out of the coat, and eventually she would've fallen from the coat (that's why it came off when Bombard pulled her out)... Natalie floated for a long time because of the down coat. That's a fact, Jack. You are the stupidest, uninformed person to ever walk the face of this forum.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 9:58 AM 

Does anyone know if Marilyn Wayne is the same Marilyn Wayne who was an actress back in the 50s and 60s?

Don
(no login)

she heard

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 7:38 PM 

I think it's safe to say Wayne heard something as did her son. I don't think mother and son would be complicit in such an elaborate lie.I think others heard Nat as well, but kept quiet the next morning when they found out what happened.Like I said in my previous posts, that harbor was partying hearty....it wasn't Mayberry on a warm summer night. I think the mocking voices Wayne heard were drunken rowdies on another boat or near shore.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:02 AM 

You are full of **** and still trying to make your boy RJ look like the innocent widower.
Do I think anything will ever come out of this investigation? Nope. Does not matter. Damage is already done. Your boy will never be looked at as the truly innocent, bereaved widower ever again. The cloud is cast forever.
THANK YOU MARTI! THANK YOU DENNIS!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:05 AM 

I'm sorry, is that a "yes" to my question about Marilyn Wayne?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:36 AM 

Marilyn Wayne was an actress?

I wonder if Wayne knew the alleged voice was that of Natalie Wood's, if perhaps, just perhaps, they would have attempted to save her.

Why don't we hear anything from Mr. Payne?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:01 AM 

There is a Marilyn Wayne listed on IMDB. I thought I read something a few years back that, yes, they are one in the same, but I can't be sure.
If it is--hmm, a woman who likes the spotlight???

T

Anonymous
(no login)

Strange

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:06 AM 

I find it very odd that we've heard from Marilyn Wayne all over the news again and again, yet we have heard nothing from John Payne, who was with her that night.

Maybe John is embarassed and doesn't wish to go public with his cowardness?

One is all mouth and the other silent.

Strange.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Strange

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:08 AM 

cowardliness

oops, my bad.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:10 AM 

Wayne has such righteous indignation throughout the years about how Wood's case was handled, yet she and her bff then were the only people to have actually heard someone drowning.

How is that possible?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:24 AM 

If there was one chance to save her Wayne and Payne had it. The next morning Wayne said she saw all the activity going on at the Splendour, they were 60 foot away 60 FOOT i'm sure boats were going by theirs why didn't they ask what was going on? they could have given their statement right then. Once they found out it was natalie wood they went to police 2 days later, day late and a dollar short, they are liars hope they rot in hell

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:18 AM 

Her account was printed in the LA Times back in '81. Nobody followed up on that story because it was very vague. Her story went nowhere. 20 years later, lots of new details were added in Finstad's book. Once you see something like that, it destroys all credibility.

I don't think I ever read anything from Payne, only her account of what she and Payne did and did not do. What is just too unbelievable to swallow: the fact that they were surrounded by all of those boats but never called on those people--people who were a stone's throw away from help. They could have easily called any one of those boat owners, for assistance. They never did.

I get the feeling she was just looking to get her name in the papers.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:52 AM 

Oh, please, say this all another thousand times.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:10 PM 

I find it difficult to believe that either one of them heard anything.

If they did, it was probably someone partying and playing a prank.

Wayne just wanted to get her name in the news and Payne did not.

Maybe this was what broke them up.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:13 PM 

What Wayne heard obviously did not alarm her or she would have gotten help. She did not.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:11 PM 

"As for Natalie floating, the idiot who says she wasn't floating is infuriating. It was a chopper pilot who saw the bright red coat in the water from the air, because it was not submerged. The coat was above the water floating Natalie. Her weight, after becoming deceased was weighing her out of the coat, and eventually she would've fallen from the coat (that's why it came off when Bombard pulled her out)... Natalie floated for a long time because of the down coat. That's a fact, Jack. You are the stupidest, uninformed person to ever walk the face of this forum."

You are a dingbat. She was not floating on the surface of the water. She was under the surface--submerged.. Compehension is important when reading.

Doug Bombard found Natalie, not the guy in the helicopter. Stop with your lies, please.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:14 PM 

"Compehension is important when reading."

Yes it is. You can start by spelling it correctly first.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:17 PM 

"What Wayne heard obviously did not alarm her or she would have gotten help. She did not."

Hi MaryAnne, how ya doing?

If someone is crying out for help, repeatedly for 25 minutes straight that they're drowning, it's dark, 11:00 pm and they're in the ocean, this would sound alarming.

Good luck with your car. Put it in N and you should be able to navigate your way to the store.

Don
(no login)

Third grade science

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 6:31 PM 

You are exactly right. I share your exasperation.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:15 PM 

I would never speak in this way. Why does this lady have such hatred for me ?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:18 PM 

What lady?

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Don?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:19 PM 

Nobody hates you Don.

Now go take another DUMS, lie down and get some more rest.

Everything will look better in the morning.

Maybe.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:30 PM 

"Hi MaryAnne, how ya doing?"

Nope, not her.

Oh, so Wayne heard this drowning woman and did nothing to help? This is just too ridiculous to take seriously. Wayne never talked to Natalie because Natalie was out of there within minutes. That dinghy and those currents took her away from the Splendour toot sweet.

Natalie was only 3/4 of a mile behind the Splendour but the dinghy continued until it could go no more. That shows that Natalie died within a short time.

It did not take all night for Natalie to float 3/4 of a mile. Natalie did not float to where the dinghy was found because she was submerged and hanging from that jacket. She probably died right where they found her, and probably within an hour. She was so tiny--she would not have lasted long in that water.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:49 PM 

The water was 62 degrees. Is that cold enough for her to have succumbed to hypothermia?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:53 PM 

Yes. Especially with all of the alcohol in her bloodstream.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 1:11 PM 

How long do you think it would take a petite woman with at least .14 BAC to perish from hypothermia? Do you think she died due to hypothermia rather than drowning? What is your opinion on how long she was in the water before she expired?

What do you think happened once she was in the water?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 6:14 PM 

All this arguing is never going to change the FACT that Robert J Wagner murdered Natalie Wood.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 6:48 PM 

By all accounts, the area was not as serene as others might have you believe. We all picture mist, fog and everyone turning in early. Not so. That place was a hotbed of all night partying...just like the opening of the Bagdonovich movie. A wolf could have howled that night and no one would have heard it.What an inauspicious end for that beautiful woman. I've been to Cat. Island...that side is the poor side of town.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 10:49 AM 

I find the title of this thread to be offensive.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 5:43 PM 

"First of all the Pacific Ocean has a very high salt content and salt makes things very buoyant ( This is 3rd grade science stuff) "

Did anyone tell the poster of the above quote that Natalie Wood drowned?

The only intelligent life form here
(no login)

WAKE UP !

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 7:13 PM 

"Did anyone tell the poster of the above quote that Natalie Wood drowned?"

Please, for the love of god and all things holy, hang yourself from a wide beam before you have a chance to pro-create and spread your moronic stupidity to another generation.

NEWS FLASH: You dont have to be sitting on the ocean floor to drown you incredibly feeble minded simpleton.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: WAKE UP !

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 8:58 PM 

Looks like the "salt" and the "jacket" didn't keep Natalie from dying.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 10:22 PM 

"Looks like the "salt" and the "jacket" didn't keep Natalie from dying."

No, saltwater and down jackets don't make a person immortal. In this case though it did help to prolong Natalie in the water long enough to be rescued if only Wagner would have mounted a serious search for her immediately instead of waiting several hours...

Hey listen, this has all been repeated and digested a thousand times already. The bottom line is simply this: Wagner murdered Natalie. Those who can't see that are merely in denial of the facts.

I no longer believe I can help those who can not or will not see. You're all on your own from now on.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 10:31 PM 

Thank God those horrible poems are gone from this thread. Those libelous poorly constructed things are going to get this site to change. I hope they stop. I don't ever want to log in. Please stop hurting everyone with your stupid poems whoever was doing them. Trust me, they weren't good. They are stupid.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 7:52 AM 

That jacket did not prolong her life. You can't find a person who is underwater.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 2:46 PM 

"That jacket did not prolong her life. You can't find a person who is underwater."

That makes no sense at all. Youre an idiot, go get a new hobby.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 3:54 PM 

She was underwater, therefore Natalie was dead. They could not find her because she was underwater. The jacket did nothing to prolong her life.
The jacket only kept Natalie from going to the bottom, and we've known about that from the day she was found.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 4:49 PM 

"The jacket did nothing to prolong her life.
The jacket only kept Natalie from going to the bottom, and we've known about that from the day she was found."

Hi there...I was going to bash your skull in with a hubcap from the short bus when I read how stupid you are by posting that ridiculous summation. Then I REALIZED THAT YOU'RE SIMPLY RE-FUC%IN-TARDED. You cant help it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 6:24 PM 

"Hi there...I was going to bash your skull in with a hubcap from the short bus when I read how stupid you are by posting that ridiculous summation. Then I REALIZED THAT YOU'RE SIMPLY RE-FUC%IN-TARDED. You cant help it."

What is it dear? Truth hurts?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 10:24 AM 

Nothing is so stupid as these meaningless nonsensical threads that are started and do not even pertain to Natalie Wood. Or they are offensive towards her.

Those poems are a breathe of fresh air on this vile site. At least they tell a story and pertain to the subject at hand.

I'm surprised the OP doesn't delete the filthy posts. Apparently he's only offended if they have Rullie or Daverne's names in them. I guess one can say anything negative, untrue and offensive about Wagner, Walken and Wood.

Not an impressive way to operate a website.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 10:35 AM 

There her goes again. Talking to himself like the true idiot he is.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 10:42 AM 

He has ALWAYS mixed up breathe and breath.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 2:09 PM 

Hey dufus, it's called a typing error.

You just make crap up as you go along. You are the notorious one that can't spell without spell search, of which you forget mostly to even do that. You do not know how to properly use punctuation in sentences either. Jealous much?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 2:39 PM 

Personally, and I'm not the one you're addressing, use Mozilla Firefox as my main browser and there is an add-on that auto-alerts any misspelled words by underlining them with a jagged red line and then it's just a matter of right clicking and selecting the correctly spelled word. I love it. It cant, however, pick up on grammatical errors.

We shouldn't really bash one another for typos...we all do it from time to time and if we're truly going to communicate on the internet we gotta be a little forgiving about stuff like that.

Won thing that know spell cheque program can detect is a slue of words that are spelled correctly but are out of con text with what is act you ally said.

One thing that no spell check program can detect is a slew of words that are spelled
correctly but are out of context with what is actually said.

(try it, it's fun)

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 5:34 PM 

It was not a typo, dimwit. You have years of posts making the same mistake in its usage. Proof is in the archives for anyone bored enough to look.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 8:11 PM 

What effin idiots.

UnCommon Sense.
(no login)

Spelling experts are Frigid and Impotent.

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 8:30 PM 

"It was not a typo, dimwit. You have years of posts making the same mistake in its usage. Proof is in the archives for anyone bored enough to look."

Really???? Typos make you lose control??

NOBODY fuc%in cares, you know that right???? You're obsessing over someone you do not know about something that amounts to NOTHING. I'm laughing at you but also pitying you for your obvious mental/emotional distress in this matter.

Its ok sweety, typos are a part of online life and many, many people make the same common mistakes when spelling/typing/etc...please try and simmer down and find a new reason to live other than to be the typo gestapo. (Gestypo)???

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Spelling experts are Frigid and Impotent.

No score for this post
March 5 2012, 11:00 PM 

What an elegant response. Your lack of education screams from your every post. You have the right to post night and day but please stop embarrassing yourself by trying to seem intelligent. Try not to overreach yourself, just say your garbage and leave it at that. You try to copy words you've seen before but you almost always blow it. (ad nauseum)

UnCommon Sense.
(no login)

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 12:27 AM 

"What an elegant response...blah blah blah...yada yada yada"

You're a common and typical moron, you have NO idea who your addressing and how the hell is what I post any of your business anyway? Listen...this place is just a cesspool for insults and name calling. You're probably as good at is as anyone but who fuc%in cares? What do you win?
Go be insufferable somewhere else. You are dismissed.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 10:18 AM 

A dillar a dollar,

Hear them holler.

Wagner is a killer,

Certainly not a pillar

of his society.

He let our Natalie

drown in the sea.

We solved the old mystery.

Anyone care at the LASD?

Now we want him in jail

while held without bail,

and the ruling a homicide.

The police appear not to abide,

Perhaps they don’t think he lied.

They haven’t bothered to question Den.

We have heard all this time and again.

We know where you’re going,

We know where you’ve been.

The sea was what killed her.

It became a final foe,

and took a great star

with eyes like a doe.

Her rare beauty was mesmerizing

Like the sun when it’s rising.

She'd have detested all the lies

that made her children cry.

She loved her husband Bob

To say he killed her would make her sob.

Her heart would break

at all that's at stake.

Their concern for her fake.

All morals they forsaked.

With hearts full of greed,

Big money is their need,

Millions the book should make.

The Wagner bash forum is silent today,
They really can't think of much to say.

Bob is enjoying the ripe old age of eighty-two,

He'll never be a suspect no matter what they do.

There is still no new evidence in the Wood case,

Rulli's book only led them on a wild goose chase.

The police have stated no foul play was involved,

There is no murder mystery waiting to be solved.

Three months later the ruling remains the same,

Upon the surviving spouse they place little blame.

The author of the book awaiting to be well known,

The numbers of unbelievers have certainly grown.

The crave to be wealthy still fervent in their minds,

It’s disheartening how money can make people blind.

I wish I was a Lottery card winner,
But instead I’m a liar and a sinner.
Thanks to Den, I wrote a book of lies,
About a man that I truly despise.

I wish I were a best selling writer,
My book has turned me into a fighter.
If I solve the mystery of the drowning,
My face could relax & stop its frowning.

I wish I had a big mansion just like RJ,
That cops would listen to what we say.
I want to travel the world & buy a yacht
Be able to say "look what our book bought".

I hope my book sales soon start soaring,
Without the murder it would be so boring.
Buy my book and tell all your friends too,
Please help us make our dreams come true!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 11:06 AM 

It is I, who have "dismissed" you on many occasions. Just another example of your lifting other people's phrasing. You are the troll and I ALWAYS know when I am talking to you, unlike you who thinks you're always talking to one person. So, troll/Don/TopCreedfan/Chuck/and all other aliases/, it is I who dismiss you.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 11:38 AM 

There's no way out of here
When you come in
You're in for good
There was no promise made
The part you played
The chance you took
There are no boundries set
The time and yet
You waste it still
So it slips through your hands
Like grains of sand
You watch it go
There's no time to be lost
You'll pay the cost
So get it right
When you come in
You're in for good
There never was there an answer
There an answer
Not without listening
Without seeing
There are no answers here
When you look out
You don't see in
There was no promise made
The part you played
The chance you took
When you come in
You're in for good

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 1:19 PM 

"Dismiss me?"

Dismiss me where? What does that even mean? The freak makes no sense. Again.

What school you went?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 1:21 PM 

"Years of post"??

No, I have not been here "years". LOL Years? Seriously? Meaning you have? Po' thing.

You make zero sense as usual.

Time to update your dictionary photo. Don't smile so big this time. Your big teeth are yellow.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 9:47 AM 

"Easy to blame Wayne and Payne, real easy because that takes the heat off the bastard who beat her up and dumped her in the ocean."

What heat?? If the "bastard" (surprised that word wasn't censored) you refer to is Wagner, there has never been "heat" on him.

MR and DD's tv ploy did not hurt Wagner's reputation in the least. There will always be a minuscule amount of people wanting to believe she was pushed off the boat.

DD stammering "it's all in the book" to every question posed to him only proceeded to make them look foolish and desperate to increase book sales.

MR and her faithful hound have no power to damage Wagner's life.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 10:39 AM 

Wagner has the class to rise above people like them. He handled it like a gentleman. And, for the second time the LACSD has said it was an accident.
Good for Wagner for not lowering himself to their level.

She hasn't changed at all. She is still looking to make "billions" off of Natalie's death. How some people can be so taken in by that kind of person, is baffling. Luckily, her timing in submitting the requests to re-open Natalie's case, was not lost on the majority of the public.

A snake will always be a snake. A person's true colors always come through in the end.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 12:48 PM 

"Re: Spelling experts are Frigid and Impotent"

HTF would you know that?

You can't spell worth a sh!t w/o spell search.

But thanks for calling me a spelling expert since I am.

I won many spelling bees in school and went to state a few times.

I also won 3 out of 4 Presidential Physical Fitness Awards in high school. Would have won all 4 except for the shot putt my first year. There were alot more tests to pass than there are now.

I was an extremely fast runner and could leap those hurdles like a frog. Great in gymnastics as well.

Now aren't you glad I shared some personal info with you?

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 1:10 PM 

shot put

I type 100 wpm ya know. Easy to make a few mistakes.

Why don't we all copy Don and write what our "passions" are about?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 1:12 PM 

We know his is to copy pics of Wagner and Wood onto Facebook. Doesn't that sound like grand fun?

This serves the purpose of what Don?

I have a passion for flowers and helping old people.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 2:37 PM 

How come both you and the troll claim to type 100 wpm?

Kit Kat
(no login)

Soory

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 3:24 PM 

Im so soory you guys. I was trying to extrapalate a modicum of intelligence and physical prowess on everyone but I honestly couldnt keep a tsraight face.

Im just a fustrated fat aging lesbian with a crap load of screenames....mosty of you will remember me as Sunnflower3

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Soory

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 4:42 PM 

Sunflower was a fictional person created by a fiend

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 5:59 PM 

"Sunflower was a fictional person created by a fiend"

WE ALL ARE.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:00 PM 

WE ALL ARE.

"Sunflower was a fictional person created by
(no login)

"Sunflower was a fictional person created by a fiend" WE ALL ARE.

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 6:36 PM 

WE ALL ARE.

Joe
(no login)

Re: "Sunflower was a fictional person created by a fiend" WE ALL ARE.

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 8:17 PM 

Speak for yourself

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 9:50 AM 

Well, I see Don/Jocko is posting as myself.

He must have got his widdle crazy feelings hurt.

Maybe he doesn't like that the poems remained.

I hope I offended you somehow Don.

Not sure what the Sunflower3 is supposed to mean. I assume another of your aliases?

Did you update that picture yet in Websters?

Crest whitening strips really work. But I still want to know,

What school you went?

LOL

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 10:01 AM 

I type 100 wpm not Don the moron.

Put your dictionary away Don. It doesn't make you sound smart to use big words you had to spell check and didn't know the meaning to.

Anonymous
(no login)

Advice

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 10:06 AM 

You might want to put a couple spaces after the period at the end of your sentences.

Someone clearly pointed out how easily it is to decipher your posts.

Now there's proof that it's you talking back and forth to yourself since no one wants to talk to you.

You're the one that wrote the filthy statements about Wood.

Look up dumb and there's ol' Don smiling big, gray teeth and all.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Advice

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 12:11 PM 

Thats just the idiot trying to get Sunfflower to post. She hasn't been around in over a year and a half but the idiot who threatens women she lives in the past. The dreamlike past.

Anonymous
(no login)

what does float?

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:50 PM 

Don's coconut head.

Current Topic - What kind of Wood doesn't float?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement