<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

News Flash!!

February 29 2012 at 4:11 PM
No score for this post
MaryAnne  (no login)

I just heard on CNN that they are linking the Black Dahlia murder to Natalie Wood's drowning!

I was watching my tv on the edge of the tub while taking a bath when I heard this. I sure hope my tv doesn't accidentally fall in. I have no money to buy a new one.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: News Flash!!

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 4:14 PM 

Now it's time to plug in my new dvd player. I'm having a really hard time since my hands are still wet from my bath.

I keep feeling these little jolts. I hope there's not something wrong with my dvd player.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 4:18 PM 

I don't know if there is anything wrong with your DVD player, but there is most definitely something wrong with you. You've got to stay out of the cooking sherry.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 4:20 PM 

I'm getting so much done today. Next I cleaned out the toaster. That butter knife I kept jamming in it to clear the crumbs out sure made me feel weird.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 4:23 PM 

My dryer isn't working so I dried my dish towels in the oven.

MaryAnne
(no login)

I just figured something out

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 4:39 PM 

Whats the difference between a rectal and an oral thermometer?

The taste.

Don
(no login)

Using a new sock puppet buddy?

No score for this post
February 29 2012, 6:06 PM 

Of course you would know the answer to that one. You have licked enough of them.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: Using a new sock puppet buddy?

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 8:45 AM 

Um I didn't know there were two different thermometers. I just use the same one.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 8:47 AM 

I need a new smoke alarm now. When I was drying my towels in the oven, that stupid thing wouldn't stop beeping.

I finally had to get my broom and knock the batteries out to stop it.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:18 AM 

I'm watching my favorite show again Mary Poppins. Last week I took my umbrella up on the roof and jumped off. I thought the umbrella would carry me safely to the ground.

I have a sprained ankle.

MaryAnne
(no login)

I love the sun

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:23 AM 

I stared at the sun all day today and now my eyes are red and hurt bad.

MaryAnne
(no login)

my car

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:25 AM 

I'm having trouble with my car now. I forgot to put antifree in it for winter.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: my car

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:28 AM 

I tried some of those neat tests in that book. I put on heavy wool socks with a big fluffy red jacket and floated around in my apartment pool. All the neighbors laughed at me but guess what? I ended up in a video on something called my tube. Now I know what a famous person feels like!

MaryAnne
(no login)

mower

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:46 AM 

Can someone help me please? I'm trying to mow my lawn but I can't find the on/off switch.

MaryAnne
(no login)

my car

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:17 AM 

I am having more trouble with my car. What does the N stand for?

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: my car

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 12:13 PM 

Okay I think I have it figured out. N stands for navigation. I been putting my car on the N letter waiting for it to go and you know, navigate but it just stands still.

How can I get it to navigate me somewhere? I have to go to the store.

MaryAnne
(no login)

permanent

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 1:27 PM 

I am so good at saving money. I need a permanent really bad since my hair is as straight as a curved road.

I'm getting one for free. I just have to stick my finger into an electronic sonnet and this will make my hair curly like I seen on tv.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: permanent

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 12:34 PM 

It's very windy today. I'm going to try to fly with my umbrella again.

MaryAnne
(no login)

macrowive oven

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 12:53 PM 

I heated up my chilly and made sure the foil was tight around the dish so it wouldn't splatter.

Now it doesn't work. Maybe it was allergenic to the chilly.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: macrowive oven

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 12:57 PM 

I am very proud of how I can multiply task. I blow dry my hair while I take my bath so that kills two birds with two shots.

Sometimes I use my electronic shaver and get my legs shaved as I bath.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: macrowive oven

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 3:47 PM 

I still can't mow my yard. They don't make that on switch easy to find. I saw my neighbor pull on a string and his started right up! Like magic. He must have one of those future mowers.

MaryAnne
(no login)

lawn mower

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 3:50 PM 

I keep looking for one of those buttons like in the car commercials but so far no luck yet. Wish I had one of those neat new mowers where you just pull a string and it starts up.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: lawn mower

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 1:40 PM 

I was skeared last night. There were tortato warnings out. I went to the top floor of my compartment bilding where I was safe as a slug in a rug.

MaryAnne
(no login)

drier

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 1:47 PM 

Golly when it pours it rains. My drier is not running right. My neighbor ax if I cleaned out the flint tray. What is a flint tray? Is that like a tv tray?

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: drier

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 1:50 PM 

More trubble. My air conditioning fell out of the window last night. I taped it really good to the window to.

MaryAnne
(no login)

My brother Don

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:08 AM 

My brother Don likes to post here to. Big brains run in our famile. Our daddy told us we would be special one day.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: My brother Don

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:10 AM 

My big brother Don came over last night to help me with my car. It needs oyle but we could not figger out how to get the oyle into the car. Don finally said it prolly goes same place the gas goes.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:12 AM 

Don was who tought me to jump off the roof with an umbella. He has done it so many times. He has broken his arm and leg before but he says wait till its real windy like in that song.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:10 AM 

How about your other brother Ricster?I think he posts here also.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:15 AM 

That's Don to. He uses many many names everywhere. He has to move all the time. Sometimes he wears fake beirds and musteches when he goes out.

MaryAnne
(no login)

tv

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 11:22 AM 

Oh know! Now my tv isn't working. Don gave me this beeutiful plant and told me it looks good on the big tv and it was a good place for it. I watered it last night real good and now my tv won't come on.

MaryAnne
(no login)

stop lights

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:16 PM 

Does anyone else have trouble with these? It's hard to remember which one to stop at and which one to go. The trick is to think green like grass and red like the sun and that helps me to remember.

MaryAnne
(no login)

wrecked car

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:20 PM 

Gosh I had another wreck today. When I drive on a sunny day I keep staring at the sun I love. It hippnotizes me and made me crash into another car. Lucky no one was hurt except my neck hurts now. I think I have riplatch.

MaryAnne
(no login)

gutters

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:32 PM 

Shoot now my vacume sweeper isn't working. I'm so smart I came up with another way to clean my gutters with my sweeper attachments. My daddy would be so proud.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: gutters

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 3:33 PM 

Don thought of it first.

Creedonia
(no login)

Re: gutters

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 8:41 PM 

Don is almost as smart and handsome as Vlad.Especially when he cuts his toenails so they don't tap on the tiles.

MaryAnne
(no login)

computer

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:15 AM 

Why do we have to save files? What does that mean?

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: computer

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:16 AM 

My toenails tap on the tiles. Something wrong with that?

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:30 AM 

Someone told me at my job yesterday that I was as smart as rocks are. That made me feel good!

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:32 AM 

Everyone knows how smart rocks are. They're still here after millions of years. They even outlive people. I wish I was a rock.

MaryAnne
(no login)

I am a rock

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:35 AM 

A winter's day
In a deep and dark December;
I am alone,
Gazing from my window to the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I've built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty,
That none may penetrate.
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
Well, I've heard the word before.
It's sleeping in my memory.
I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
If I never loved I never would have cried.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me;
I am shielded in my armor,
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
I touch no one and no one touches me.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

And a rock feels no pain;
And an island never cries.

MaryAnne
(no login)

my computer

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:37 AM 

Why does it need something called a virus pertector? I don't have a virus. I'm very healthy. I've had my shots so I can't catch a virus from my computer. Sounds dumb to me.

MaryAnne
(no login)

grass

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:39 AM 

Why is it green? I've thought and thought about it for a long time. It's so it can blend in with the trees and bushes.

MaryAnne
(no login)

sun

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:40 AM 

I think the sun is yellow so it will glow at night and we can still see it that way.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: sun

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:42 AM 

Whelp I have to go count the rocks in my driveway now.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: grass

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:42 AM 

You really must do something about your ancient Vendetta. Try dying that might work.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: grass

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 11:44 AM 

Isn't that an old car? I had a Vendetta once in the 80's. I forgot to put oyle in it and it burned up.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Don

No score for this post
March 9 2012, 2:31 PM 

Poor Don. He stopped taking his pills and some men in white clothes came to see him. They made him put a white jacket on and I heard Daddy say he was on his way to the nuthouse.

Freddy
(no login)

Re: Don

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 4:51 PM 

I had a Vendetta II but it lied and threatened people so I sent it off to the chop shop and it came back as you.

MaryAnne
(no login)

sweeper

No score for this post
March 15 2012, 10:28 AM 

I wanted to make my boyfriend jelous so I used my sweeper hose on my neck. Boy wait till he sees the mother of all hickeys. I no he will be so jelous.

MaryAnne
(no login)

flours

No score for this post
March 15 2012, 10:32 AM 

I am planting flours now and ran out of dirt so I used sand from the schools sand box across the street. I can always figger things out. Smartness runs in my familee.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Don

No score for this post
March 15 2012, 10:35 AM 

My smart brother Donny told me the pulice are linking Natalies case with JFKs since they are alike.

MaryAnne
(no login)

stork

No score for this post
March 15 2012, 10:39 AM 

I am going to have a baby. I sure hope its not raining or litening when the stork brings me my baby.

MaryAnne
(no login)

avm

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:30 PM 

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.

MaryAnne
(no login)

bank

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:31 PM 

My bank called this morning and told me all my money was gone. I guess the bank got robbed.

MaryAnne
(no login)

kite

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:36 PM 

I'm so bummered that decided to go fly a kite and forgot my proplems. They sure don't give good restructions on what to do. I winded all the string around my arm. The kite wouldn't fly and my arm is all red and hurts bad.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: kite

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 3:43 PM 

Don is still in the nuthouse. Daddy says they're shocking his brain. If that doesn't work he has to have a hippotomy.

MaryAnne
(no login)

mower

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 11:17 AM 

Something is wrong with it. It poured fish and worms today as I was mowin. I kept slipping on the wet grass and now it won't work.

MaryAnne
(no login)

golf

No score for this post
April 2 2012, 3:32 PM 

I just love to golf especially during a thunderstorm. The rain soothes me and makes my ball go farther.

MaryAnne
(no login)

nice n easy

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 9:53 AM 

I just love this stuff!!! Now no one knows I'm not a real blond down there.

MaryAnne
(no login)

train

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 9:58 AM 

Thank goodness those railroad tracks make sounds when the train is coming otherwise I wouldn't have known to stop.

Don
(no login)

Re: train

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 10:17 AM 

Still playing with yourself,huh ? Imbecile .

MaryAnne
(no login)

virus

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 10:56 AM 

My computer has a virus and I don't want to catch it. I hate being sick.

MaryAnne
(no login)

engine

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 11:35 AM 

Help! A red light came on in my car and said to check engine. What does that mean and what is an engine?

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: engine

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 11:46 AM 

OJ never killed no one. It was Jason.

MaryAnne
(no login)

car engine

No score for this post
April 3 2012, 11:47 AM 

Where in the world is this at? In the trunk?

MaryAnne
(no login)

engine

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 9:12 AM 

Whelp still looking. Can't someone help me? Don looked by the nuffler and in the trunk but no luck.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 9:16 AM 

I found where the windfield stuff goes. That was hard to fit in that little hole on the side of the car. I'm smart tho and got it in there but nothing happens when I turn on the windfield wipers.

DON'S GOOD TWIN
(no login)

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 9:46 AM 

Don and Maryann are just two more of Jocko's sock puppets.
He has been drinking steadily since he was fired and the wife threw him to the curb.

MaryAnne
(no login)

fish

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 10:41 AM 

I didn't know you're supposed to feed fish. I have no more fish.

MaryAnne
(no login)

fishing

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 10:44 AM 

Daddy used to take us fishing all the time. Don and me used cane poles. I always had a hard time fitting the bobber on the hook. I never did catch any.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: fishing

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 10:46 AM 

Don and me had so much fun. Daddy would tell us we were smarter than the fishing poles. Don would eat the worms sometimes.

MaryAnne
(no login)

boat

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 10:57 AM 

Me and Don were always tipping the fishing boat over. We never could figger out why the boat would tip over when we stood in it. Daddy always yelled to us to sit our tarded *sses down.

MaryAnne
(no login)

mailbox

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 11:00 AM 

Daddy would get mad at us ALOT. One day Don had his big head out the window and it hit the neighbor's mailbox off. Daddy was real mad. Don had a bad headake for days.

MaryAnne
(no login)

engine

No score for this post
April 4 2012, 2:21 PM 

Oh my heck! We still can't find the engine. I'm going to go buy a book to help me called The Little Engine That Could.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 11:57 AM 

I was so sick this weekend. I caught a virus from my lamptop. I was sicker than a cat.

MaryAnne
(no login)

yeller light

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 12:59 PM 

Help! What does the yeller light mean?

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: yeller light

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 1:03 PM 

I know the red one means love so the yeller must mean friends.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 1:05 PM 

Oh wait. That's for flours lul.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 1:09 PM 

Red means stop now. The yeller means maybe stop. The green means go or gas. I got it figgered out like always. Don's having the hippotomy. Daddy said shocking his tarded brain didn't work so well.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 1:11 PM 

Daddy's always getting mad at me and Don. I heared him say last night if it wasn't for his tarded twins he'd get more kitty.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 1:54 PM 

I dunno why Daddy said that. We have 15 cats.

MaryAnne
(no login)

cats

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 2:00 PM 

Don does strange things with those cats and a pen. Daddy had to tar him.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: cats

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 3:20 PM 

Don's brain shock didn't work Daddy says. He's now writing really bad dirty stories Daddy says on the intrenet. Daddy says he's getting another *ss whooping tonight. Don wishes he had a woman really bad but can't get any but the blow up kind.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Don's girlfriend

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 3:29 PM 

Don had a girl once. I didn't know she was plastic for a long time. She looked real and he called her Natalie. He said she was mute and couldn't talk. They'd make a lot of noise at night and keep me a wake. Daddy took a pin and popped her one night. Don cried and cried for months.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Don has a new job

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 3:45 PM 

He writes nasty things about what people do. Like what him and his blow up doll did before Daddy popped her with a big pin. He says he will make lots of money and will make movies next. He says he will be famous. Daddy says he's going back to the nuthouse very soon.

MaryAnne
(no login)

MIW

No score for this post
April 17 2012, 4:00 PM 

Some men in white clothes are knocking on our door. Don's hiding under the bed crying again. He says he won't write anymore nasty stuff. Daddy told him tough titty said the kitty. Bye Don.

MaryAnne
(no login)

windy

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 12:21 PM 

I flew a little yesterday with my umbrella! It was real windy. It sure was fun til I fell to the ground and strained my ankle.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: windy

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 12:52 PM 

I hope you didn't put too much of a strain on that akle when you fell Halrego. Sorry! MaryAnn.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: windy

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 1:21 PM 

Daddy fed us a lot of paint chips when we didn't have money for food.

MaryAnne
(no login)

rats

No score for this post
April 19 2012, 1:26 PM 

Don could catch the rats real good. Daddy would make a camp fire and tell scary stories and we'd roast our rats like hot cats. They tasted like chicken.

MaryAnne
(no login)

a brain

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 12:20 PM 

Do you have to use good soil when growing a brain?

MaryAnne
(no login)

scarecrow

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 12:22 PM 

I sure hope the scarecrow in Oz can grow himself a brain finally.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: a brain

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 12:25 PM 

The original post is the stupidest one I've read on this site, and I've read some really stupid comments.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 12:38 PM 

Agreed. The one stating the Black Dahlia murder is like Wood's drowning is right up there too. How can people be so stupid?

St. Jean de Florette
(no login)

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 1:40 PM 

That is the troll doing one of his female persona. At least it isn't a dead person or their wife that he usually gets out of the obituaries.

Kit Kat
(no login)

I Am Woman

No score for this post
May 1 2012, 2:02 PM 

Hey concrete head, I do not have a penis, therefore, I cannot be Don/Jocko/Vlad etc. Typing I am does not make it so.

I am Woman.
Hear me Roar.

MaryAnne
(no login)

sharks

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 9:20 AM 

Went swimming in the ocean today. Daddy said I shouldn't since I cut my finger real bad the other day and it is still bleeding. But sharks are afraid of blood so they won't come near me. I'm too smart to get eaten.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I Am Woman

No score for this post
May 3 2012, 11:33 AM 

Prove it Kit Kat!

MaryAnne
(no login)

shark

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 3:02 PM 

I went to Florda and swam in the ocean. I was on my period but everyone knows sharks are afraid of blood. I am now legless.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: shark

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 4:16 PM 

Has anyone ever gotten a ball stuck in their mouth like I just did?

MaryAnne
(no login)

windy

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 11:37 AM 

Whose trippin down the streets of the city? Not me. Its hard gettin round on one and 1/2 leg now. Specially when I put on my prospenic leg and climb to the barn to fly with my umbrella.

MaryAnne
(no login)

umbrella

No score for this post
May 15 2012, 11:47 AM 

I flied a little today with my umbrella. I'm lighter since the shark ate my leg.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Don

No score for this post
May 15 2012, 11:48 AM 

Last time I saw him he was cleaning fish in the ocean.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Where is Don?

No score for this post
May 25 2012, 10:25 AM 

RUH ROE! Has anybody heard from Don? Daddy and I haven't seen him since he was cleaning his fish out in the ocean. Daddy doesn't seem too worried. He says one tard is easier to handle than two.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Cancoon

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 3:17 PM 

Daddy is taking me to Cancoon one day. It was named for all the raccoons that live there. If Don didn't get ate in the ocean Daddy says he can come too.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Moby Don

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 3:19 PM 

Maybe Don is living in the belly of a big shark. I wonder how he sees in there.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: Moby Don

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 11:31 AM 

Welp, Don came home last night. He's missing three fingers after he tried to feed a aligator.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Sirvivor

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 11:39 AM 

I want to go on that show. I can bring my prospenic leg too and win a million dollars.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: Sirvivor

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 12:33 PM 

Don tried to bring the gater home for a pet. He put a leash around his neck and thats when it bit off his fingers.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 12:58 PM 

Don said he ran from it yelling see you later aligator.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 2:49 PM 

Don got his fingers out of the gaters mouth somehow and super glued them back on.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Who?

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 2:50 PM 

Who are those 4 people carved on that rock out west?

MaryAnne
(no login)

Re: Who?

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 2:52 PM 

One of them was a big famous actor. I dunno who the other 3 were. Probly friends of his.

MaryAnne
(no login)

tortado

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 2:54 PM 

There were tortado warnings last night so I hid on the 62nd floor of a giant hotel bilding. No tortado could get me there.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Yogi

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 2:55 PM 

As Yogi would say I'm smarter than the average rabbit.

MaryAnne
(no login)

time for me to fly

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 2:57 PM 

welp, its still really windy today so I'm going to get my umbrella and put on my prospenic leg and go fly off the barn again.

MaryAnne
(no login)

Gone with the rain

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 2:59 PM 

I watched a real good movie called Gone With The Rain. People say it's a classy.

MaryAnne
(no login)

niceneasy

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 3:19 PM 

This stuff is so great. Now my carpet matches my drapes.

MaryAnne
(no login)

washed my vendetta

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 10:12 AM 

Just cleaned my old car. I waxed it real good first and then washed it.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: washed my vendetta

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 10:18 AM 

Jocko/Don/KitKat/Maryann, Sabotaging the board again.

KitKat
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 10:27 AM 

Hi Jocko. Calling me yourself again? How's that go again about Liars Figure?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 10:31 AM 

Now he is responding to himself as KitKat attacking Jocko. He's a nut!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 10:32 AM 

Now he is responding to himself as KitKat attacking Jocko. He's a nut!

KitKat
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 10:47 AM 

Hi again Jocko. Second attempt also a bust LOL

Now Jocko, if you're really me as you say, then make up some poetry about the Wood case. Also, create some MaryAnne is so dumb posts. Then let's compare them. You write nothing like me. It's like comparing dirt to great food. But.....

I'm very flattered you want people to think I'm you LOL

What school you went?

MaryAnne
(no login)

mower

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 1:28 PM 

Daddy got it started for me but got real mad when our yard looked like those circles in that movie Signs.

MaryAnne
(no login)

the little bus

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 2:07 PM 

What is the difference between the short bus and the long bus? Don and I always ride the short bus.

Maryann
(no login)

Re: the little bus

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 4:57 PM 

Miss me yet?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 13 2012, 5:28 PM 

MaryAnne
(no login) Who?
No score for this post June 11 2012, 2:50 PM

Who are those 4 people carved on that rock out west?

Northwest, dear. Rushmore is Northwest and the 4 people on that rock are John, Paul, George and Bubba.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
June 14 2012, 12:00 PM 

Daddy told me them people were once our presidents. I know Tom Jefferson was our first president.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
June 14 2012, 2:33 PM 

Was that tall man with the black beard our first president? I get them all mixed up. Daddy told me not to even try.

MaryAnne
(no login)

No score for this post
June 14 2012, 2:35 PM 

Who was the old man with the white curly hair? It's funny how back in the old days men died their hair white and wore curlers to bed.

MaryAnne
(no login)

test

No score for this post
June 14 2012, 3:08 PM 

Welp, I tried that test again like in that book. I put on my red fluffy coat and some woolen socks and tried to float in my neighbors pool. The police made me get out and sit in their car for awhile.

MaryAnne
(no login)

dingy

No score for this post
June 18 2012, 11:13 AM 

This means a person is not very smart.

Current Topic - News Flash!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement