<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

R U a Moron? Use this 1 Weird Old trick to find out.

March 1 2012 at 8:53 PM
No score for this post
Mensa Member  (no login)

Do you think that Natalie Wood's death was an accident??

Yes?

Then you're a moron.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: R U a Moron? Use this 1 Weird Old trick to find out.

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 10:37 PM 

Congratulations, you finally spelled Mensa correctly. Now if we can only get you to stop thinking Seinfeld invented the Australian dingo incident, we'll be on to something.

Mensa Member
(no login)

No score for this post
March 1 2012, 11:51 PM 

Uh, excuse me but how the fuc& do you make the leap that I am also the seinfeld/dingo poster? Are you so sheltered that you think there is only one person here besides you?

Are you a moron? I think yes, would be the answer.

Thanks for taking the test, preciate it a really lot.

Mensa Member
(no login)

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 8:00 AM 

I am the real Mensa Member. I would never use profanity to stress a point. We do not need profanity.

Anonymous
(no login)

Mensa Member

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 5:31 PM 

Are you kidding me?
This whole thread was obliviously a satire or a parody or a spoof on the whole
Mensa/ Weird old trick thing....what abject morons you all are for taking this OR anything on this blog or whatever it is seriously.

Now go and sit in the corner till dinner.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Mensa Member

No score for this post
March 2 2012, 7:14 PM 

We're morons? Apparently, you were oblivious to what you wrote but it was OBVIOUS to the rest of us.

Don
(no login)

I admit it

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 4:13 PM 

Okay okay. I know I'm a moron. It is true I'm dumber than dirt and can't spell worth a sh*t. I've been trolling this board for so long it's embarassing. I have nothing else to do. A phone that never rings. A door bell that I never get to hear. I haven't left my house in weeks. All I care about is paying my cable bill. Sometimes I have to be real friendly to old men to keep it paid. It's worth it though. I love this forum. My life is meaningless without it.

Don
(no login)

Re: I admit it

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 4:56 PM 

Nice try, Nonnie....not me.

Frantique
(no login)

Re: I admit it

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 6:02 PM 

Who is Nonnie? Another one of Donnie's imaginary play mates?

Frantique
(no login)

R U a Moron? Use this 1 Weird Old trick to find out.

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 8:34 PM 

Just look in the mirror and if one of your faces start talking back to you then U R a Moron.

Current Topic - R U a Moron? Use this 1 Weird Old trick to find out.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement