<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Hurry

March 30 2012 at 4:35 PM
No score for this post
Don  (no login)

Hurry everyone; It is feeding and we can all post sincerely for a short span . Taco chips and the canned green beans Its mom admonished It to include for a veggie won't last long !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Hurry

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 4:51 PM 

Taco chips? Why not just chips? Taco is a Mexican food. Are you making fun of Mexican [people? I know you have no boundaries like the rest of your conservative buddies but you sound like a bigot.
Shall we call you Don the bigot now?

Albert Fuddrucker
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 4:56 PM 

Don is Vlad is Jocko is Halrego.
None of them live on either coast.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:06 PM 

Sure...why not ? Just trying to illustrate, for others, your Trailer Park mentality/lifestyle .

Nellie Heiferton
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 5:22 PM 

I do not live in a trailer park and if I did so what? Are you prejudice against that too?
I happen to live in a beautiful box from Nordstom's and I drive a Safeway vehicle. Don't be jealous. It does not become you.

Marie Culotto
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 6:51 PM 

Don is jealous because he lives in a K Mart box and you live in a Nordstrom's box. You are cool. He isn't. Can I be your friend? I live in a Marie Calendar's pie box. Not the most modern but I keep it clean.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 7:48 AM 

Don won't be around this morning because his wife spanked him for not doing the breakfast dishes as ordered. He will be around later after his pride and fanny cool down.

Anonymous
(no login)

SKYE

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 9:13 AM 

Don is always around just like you

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 9:15 AM 

Good morning, Starshine . Didn't take you too long to chime in did it ? Did you get the Hoveround charged-up overnight and your Ted stockings rinsed ? Unlike you, I happen to work for a living....don't live on mommy or the public dole like you . I want this board to continue, but I have to say, I have never, in all my years, seen anyone quite like you . I will engage anyone here in meaningful conversation . You seem troubled, in a peculiar way....recurring motifs in your responses about death , suiciced , wanting posters to kill themselves, etc . You seem to have it very bad . If anyone legit posts here and wants to talk I will return in-kind . You kind of remind me of those people I see at hockey games....spouting off in the stands , running the big mouth , until security hauls them away .No security here, unfortunately .

Anonymous
(no login)

SKYE

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 9:21 AM 

Took you only 2 minutes to respond but then again you never leave your keyboard or your home because you are obsessed.

Don's twin Jocko
(no login)

Re: SKYE

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 3:06 PM 

There IT is!
Straight from the Starship Halrego!

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 3:27 PM 

So Duncan Doughnuts and your job coach let you out early today ? Nice to have you back .

Jacintha Jacavino
(no login)

No score for this post
March 31 2012, 3:38 PM 

I work at the Squire Shoppe Bakery and don't you forget it Donny Boy! I did a really good job this morning so my job coach gave me some free time and here I am to spread some loving to you.

Current Topic - Hurry
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings