<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Walken

April 10 2012 at 10:27 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Christopher Walken has a dark sense of humor or a bad memory when asked about the mega millions jackpot he said his lotto dream is to buy a yacht.

I think that his comment was thoughtless and I am sure he can afford a yacht without a lottery prize.
My feeling is that he saw and heard and knows more than he claims he did. He lied and those lies helped RJW.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Walken

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 10:35 AM 

This thread was started by obsessed Jerko-Jocko. He copied it off Rulli's blog. He starts most of these threads just to stir the pot. He's a nut! End of story.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 10:47 AM 

Sorry creampie it wasn't copied it was rewritten now wasn't it roz/aussie/pamelotta. Jocko? try again there is more than one person whose on to your game, like Garrett. Thanks for identifying yourself in such a short period of time. Giveth rope and yee shall take it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 10:59 AM 

Identifying myself? I saw the post of the blog last week. I saw that you copied it. Get help little boy. You need it.

A Nat Pack Member
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 11:09 AM 

OMG! HALREGO! JOCKO! DON! VLADISLAUS! FRAN! HARTFREAK! You saw that post on the GNGS facebook page too! You are a member under an assumed identity.
You better check yourself before calling out Pam as anyone other than who she claims to be on Natpack and both RJ groups!
That is why no one on RJ's groups or Natpack will deal with you. You are an obsessed person who is blinded by your hate.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 12:00 PM 

roz/aussie/pamelotta
YOU ARE JOCKO STILL KEEPING YOUR VENDETTA BLOOMING.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 1:57 PM 

The Natpack board is one big joke and its members are a bunch of syrup-sucking dwebes . They kissed so much RJ and Nat butt that it was nauseating . There isn't one objective peron on that board . Just so long as they continue to adore their little royal couple .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 2:17 PM 

I just saw the blog YES the author and her fiend are playing footsies again

The Trio + 1=Don- Halrego-Jocko-Vlad
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 3:05 PM 

Hey Stupid! You are mixing up Pam from Natpack and Aussie from IMDB with a 3rd person. Are you that stupid?
One post outside of an Easter greeting in over a month and right away you are trolling Rulli's blog making up your standard line of lies as usual.
You really are such a fool if you think people are going to give themselves away that easily especially to a staling maniac such as yourself.
You read a book or 2 on Natalie and RJ's life and a rag sheet here and there and you are the big Historian.
Forget it termite face. When you have read everything about them in every book, magazine, newspapaer and rag sheet even if it is just a line, seen all their movies and interviews and knew them personally then you can come and talk to me. Until then, I fart out better knowledge that you blubber out of that halitosis infected pie hole you use for a mouth.
I can't wait for your putrid comeback on this one. Take a deep breath, Septicemia face and give it all you got.

Anonymous
(no login)

Historian not. Expert? as close as you can get !

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 3:33 PM 

Sorry I'm going to butt in, I can meet and beat your qualifications and I have spoken with Wagner on a personal level so I guess I'll play too, bring it on!

Vlad
(no login)

Re: Historian not. Expert? as close as you can get !

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 3:56 PM 

Garrett know

DON'S GOOD TWIN
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 5:34 PM 

Know what? That you are a complete imbecile. No big wonder there Vlad.

pushedoffdasplendor
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 5:32 PM 

On a personal level!
Sure thing Halrego Anonymous! The only personal conversation you have with RJ Wagner is late at night between your right hand and dream land.

Vindicator
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 5:35 PM 

I'm on a personal level with him too. Every time I flush the toilet I can hear him singing to me.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 5:45 PM 

after he kisses his pillow and calls it RJ.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 6:07 PM 

The closest he ever got to Robert Wagner was buying a used copy of Pieces of My Heart from a rummage sale.

A Nat Pack Member
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 8:11 PM 

He reads all those old links and posts them as startling news. He tries that on imdb as bay spice and gets it tossed back in his face every time and I am not referring to that nut case Scottie either.
We get his threads deleted all the time but his last one had someone answer him with the truth no matter what side you are on so we decided not to report his thread.
If it gets deleted it was not the Natpack members who did it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 10 2012, 9:27 PM 

BRING IT ON!

A REAL RJ group Member
(no login)

No score for this post
April 11 2012, 4:59 AM 

Hey Anonymous! Stalking a celebrity is not considered speaking to them on a personal level.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 11 2012, 6:29 AM 

BRING IT ON!

Add Prove It to that and you have both Vlad and Jocko wrapped into one lean, mean INSANITY MACHINE!

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 11 2012, 10:03 AM 

Save your wind....you can't make an impression on Anon . It hides behind so many akas that your mind spins . It never has anything meaningful to offer .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 11 2012, 11:25 AM 

She can't BRING anything ON and she can't PROVE anything, she is a fake and a phony with an IQ of a flea she runs the best con on the net and she learned from the best

Current Topic - Walken
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings