<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

attention

April 13 2012 at 3:16 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Don't go to the Wood Play link . My computer went into airlock and I think its a sell site .

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: attention

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 3:19 PM 

That's strange. I was there as soon as Chuck posted the link on Natpack and twice since then and I have had no problem. Of course, I didn't check to see if Chuck's link and the troll's link on here is the same so you might be right..

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 3:27 PM 

No problem with the link from Natpack. It worked fine for me.

Don
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 3:58 PM 

It, I don't download blind links most of all yours....and if it was done via Natpack I wouldn't have to because they are so predictable . Probably some kind of lovefest .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 4:03 PM 

Yes, it was IT. Jocko is IT.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 4:18 PM 

It happened to me to . My screen flashed join now and turned red and I lost the cursor .

A Nat Pack Member
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2012, 11:55 PM 

It, I don't download blind links most of all yours....and if it was done via Natpack I wouldn't have to because they are so predictable . Probably some kind of lovefest .

LOL You were the one that linked it here and how would you know what sort of lovefest was going on at Natpack if you are not a member?
Oh Halrego! You skewer yourself every time.
Now I will sit back and wait for your wild gurly man responses.

Current Topic - attention
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement