<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: don't or ddon't?

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 4:20 PM 

You've posted as both Don and Lee on the same day. That is very duplicitous.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 4:27 PM 

You've posted as both Don and Lee on the same day. That is very duplicitous.

I was just thinking the very same thing and not only on the same day but in the same threads!
I may be totally off the mark on this but I don't remember Lee61 logged in admitting that he was Don. Where is that post? Does anyone know?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 4:38 PM 

Don't be sucked in by this. Do any of you remember the person who would log in and then not log in under the same name and then went on a rampage that his passwords were compromised.
Sounds like it just might be happening again.

Anonymous
(no login)

Password Skillz

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 5:01 PM 

The easiest thing to do is hack (guess) someones password. They have free proggies that you can download that will do nothing but sit and try and eventually crack VIRTUALLY ANY password.

The best passwords have letters and numbers and characters( !@#$%^&*) in them. Case sensitive passwords are the hardest to crack especially if you use numbers , letters and characters and upper and lower case letters.

My point here is this: YOU and only YOU will let someone crack your password...DONT LET IT HAPPEN. Use STRONG passwords. Don't be a victim, be a winner. Plus, RJ murdered Natalie Wood.

Clearwater
(no login)

Re: Password Skillz

No score for this post
May 8 2012, 8:09 PM 

What are you babbling on about now? Cracking passwords! Oh dude, you are one wild ride.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
May 9 2012, 6:25 AM 

I've posted as Don, but NEVER signed in as Don....only signed in as Lee . If you forensic message board sleuths go back, you'll see that my first few weeks posting my login name was DonTruthseeker . After that time I stopped signing in because everyone knew who I was anyway . I changed my login info due to the fact that our resident troublemaker co-opted my name constantly posting under it . I never said I reconfigured my gmail...I said I reconfigured my login info and used a different mail server when I did so. I'm not so stupid that I would believe people wouldn't know who I am . Were I to deceive, I'd do it in such a way that nobody could ascertain who I was . Have the very best day !

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 7:48 AM 

our resident troublemaker? that's you.

Kit Kat
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 10:28 AM 

So when is Wagner supposed to be arrested and jailed?

Still waiting for "all to be revealed".

Only thing you can reveal is what a total jacka** you've made of yourself.

Hey, I think CNN is announcing he was just arrested!!!!!!!!!!!

Swing low sweet chariot...............

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 10:35 AM 

You responded to posts that have nothing to do with you or do they? Kinda obvious, wouldn't you say? LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 10:58 AM 

Oh please! Don. Lee. Vlad. Jocko. Fran. Mimi. Dead Fred. Cher. Whatever. It is always about you.
This is the Death of Natalie Wood Discussion Forum not the IT IS ALL ABOUT ME Forum.

Sharon
(no login)

Hit The Road

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 11:29 AM 

No one can discuss Natalie's death not with the programmed minds here. So why don't you take your uneducated, good for nothing, unwed, baby making azz and get out of here so WE can discuss her death without your interruptions.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Hit The Road

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 11:49 AM 

The word is "arrests". If Wagner goes down(never happen) Davern will go down right with him, guaranteed.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 12:14 PM 

Gee, I wonder Anonymous @ 11:49 AM is? I wonder who Sharon is? Why don't you just hold up a great big neon sign. LMAO!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 1:49 PM 

Lee, you are so full of crapola. Not only did you post as Lee and Don in the same thread, but you had yourself agreeing with yourself as if you were two separate posters. Not trying to fool anyone? You're a riot. You would have never fessed up if regular posters didn't notice the same speech patterns and phrases.

DON'S GOOD TWIN
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 2:37 PM 

Of course he did. He did that on the RJ group and got caught. You think he would have learned his lesson by now.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
May 9 2012, 3:28 PM 

From everything I understand, one cannot have multiple signins from the same computer on this board....isn't that why one signs in ? I never signed in as Don....only Lee...but I did post as Don because I knew you all knew who I was . Troublemaker, how many times did you post under my name when I didn't sign in ? Plenty . Actually, this board seems all about you, your insults, your belittling of others and your half-azzed claims to be intellectually superior...which you are not...a bush leaguer actually . People always revert to insults and ancillary criticisms when they don't have a leg to stand on . As you so well know .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 3:34 PM 

LMAO, you agreed with yourself, you praised yourself, using the two ID's. You made every attempt to make people believe that Don and Lee were two different people and you failed miserably. We don't need you to tell us that you are Lee and Don. We know the first time you posted as Lee. This is hysterical.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 3:40 PM 

e: COURTNEY ARRESTED
April 30 2012 at 8:12 PM
No score for this post Don (no login)

Response to Re: COURTNEY ARRESTED
Don't know Lee, but he sounds like a tuned-in guy . I realize it was her house....I said as much in my previous post....that's the way it is . What I do find interesting is how anything that may even remotely reflect bad on RJ....you go ape**** . I have more objectivity in the crud under my fingernails than you could ever exhibit . How do you think Nat would feel to read your posts about Courtney....no compassion, nothing .

"Don't know Lee, but he sounds like a tuned-in guy."

Now he will tell us that he did not post this. This is old hat for this troll. He's done it all before.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
May 9 2012, 3:44 PM 

Posting and signing in are two different things as you are so well adept. Yes I posted as Don, but never signed in as Don . You were having so much fun with Don that I thought I'd let you own it . Why don't you try signing in as Lee61 and see what happens . Breaks your heart doesn't it ? As a matter of fact, why don't you sign in period ? I can tell you why you won't, but you already know don't you ?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 3:49 PM 

You were being deceptive. There is no getting around it. We knew Lee was Don and Don was you from the first post. We know your name is not Lee. LMAO, this is comical.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
web counter