<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

If and when I do it

May 9 2012 at 7:54 PM
No score for this post
JR Rengaw  (no login)

Yeah, when I kill my wife Im going to do it just like you-know-who because I dont want to have to face any jail time or stop drinking and stuff

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: If and when I do it

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 8:03 PM 

Did you know that the word gullible is not listed in the dictionary?

KitKat
(no login)

Update on Reopened Case

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 1:01 PM 

The fall has now blossomed into the spring,

Nothing new in the Wood case, not one thing.

The news crews are silent, without even a word

Nothing else to be done, nothing new to be heard.

No stock has been taken of the ex skipper’s story,

Been repeated so often it’s become quite boring.

The old yacht was examined and gave up no clues

of that long ago night of a tragic booze cruise.

It didn’t matter at all what the authors stated,

New interest in the case has long since abated.

The book GNGS did not make any difference,

Or its accusations which never made sense.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Update on Reopened Case

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 1:29 PM 

Kit Kat is Jocko, Don and Lee,
When will they vanish and let us be?

DON'S GOOD TWIN
(no login)

Re: Update on Reopened Case

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 1:32 PM 

The fall has now blossomed into the spring,

Hey Kitty Kat, what part of the Universe do you live in that Fall blossoms into Spring?

KitKat
(no login)

Update 2

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 2:57 PM 

It is almost June and nary a peep,

As if the LASD have fallen asleep.

What is going on with the Wood case?

It's as if it has all been suddenly erased.

Is it still open or has it been quietly closed?

What new questions have the detectives posed?

Is Wagner a secret suspect as the DB claims?

And will GNGS rocket the authors to fame?

Have they finally talked to Wagner and Walken?

Keeping tabs on RJ as they secretly stalk him?

Have they at long last finally interviewed DD?

Offer their services to polygraph him for free?

To check if his “story” might change once again,

Or forget some of the tale conjured up by his friend.

Or perhaps they'll keep it open as a case gone cold,

Never able to prove events in the book that was sold.

Either way the public should at least be told,

What the hell's going on in this case so old?

KitKat
(no login)

Re: Update 2

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 2:59 PM 

<Hey Kitty Kat, what part of the Universe do you live in that Fall blossoms into Spring?>

Narnia

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 3:10 PM 

"Kit Kat is Jocko, Don and Lee,
When will they vanish and let us be?"

When I grow a penis and testicles you will be the first to know.

Until then, I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 3:23 PM 

You doth protest too much. You are trying too hard to convince readers that you are a woman. KitKatisJocko,Lee,Don and the list goes on and on. This is not JockoDonLee's first stint as a woman. He's done female personalities in the past. This is a re-run for this freak. A totally sick demented lying freak.

KitKat
(no login)

The Two Hillbillies

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 3:46 PM 

Come and listen to a story
of a bum named Den
A poor boat driver
yet always drunk again.
And then one day he
was talking to his friend
She said we'll write a book
and get rich in the end.

Filthy rich, that is. You and me.

Well the first thing you know the book is on the shelves
Their kinfolk agreed they should be proud of themselves.
Said a big mansion is the place you ought to be
So they loaded up on lies about that night at sea.

Murdered she was.
Kicked hard, pushed off.

Well now it’s time to say goodbye to the reopening of the case
No new evidence was found & it’s been determined no foul play.
You’re all invited back to read the ruling is the same
That she drowned alone and the husband wasn’t to blame.

Accident that is. Too much to drink. Couldn’t swim. Y’all come back now, y’hear?

Lee61
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 3:59 PM 

I've never used a female incarnate....that's your MO . You protest too much accusing others of doing the things you do .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 4:06 PM 

Father Slap and Tickle taight him every thing he knows. They both follow the teachings of Glenn Beck.

KitKat
(no login)

blah blah blah

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 4:11 PM 

I don't care what you think. Keep thinking I'm a man if that makes ya happy. You make zero difference. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey, where'd my great nursery rhymes go? Guess it's pretty obvious what side of the fence the owner's on. Frank, there is no solid proof she was ever murdered or that Wagner deliberately drowned her. I thought my little ditties were quite good. Ta! Ta ya all! I'm going to see if I can grow a penis for ya!

Lee61
(no login)

Re: blah blah blah

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 4:15 PM 

The only things people on here should grow is a "set" and sign in .

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: blah blah blah

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 8:55 PM 

Lee61
(no login) Re: blah blah blah
No score for this post May 10 2012, 4:15 PM

The only things people on here should grow is a "set" and sign in .

So SIGN IN and repost this.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 4:18 PM 

No, that's what you do, all that sneaky crap is your MO. You can't stay away from this forum. You're consumed, obsessed. When no one replies to you, you reply to yourself, when no one is posting you bring out your cast of characters. When someone says something clever, you mimic it and wear it out. You've done all of this before. The only difference is that you are using thesaurus in order make yourself sound intelligent. It's so obvious! How pathetic is that. LOL "female incarnate" You don't even use the words correctly. LOLOLOL Give a break! LOLOLOL

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
May 10 2012, 5:17 PM 

No, my old friend...it's your MO and I pegged you spot-on....hence your diatribe . I remember a few weekends ago when you were on here trying to incite and nobody would have you . Your tears were almost rolling down my monitor. Who is the pathetic one ? I don't use a dic. or thes. nor do I have to "sound" intelligent . I know you strive hard to do so, but never quite get there . I think fast on my feet and it drives you up a wall . That's the one thing bullies never get through their skulls.....they just never thought they would meet someone who would slap them down .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 5:22 PM 

LOL, yer all a bunch of morons

Lee61
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 6:50 PM 

That's our poster, put to the wall with nothing to say but trite crap .

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 6:54 PM 

That was you trying to incite. The bully on this forum is you. You always have been. As Jocko you verbally attacked elderly women. Everyone who has been following this forum can identify you. Just the fact that you finally admit to being Don says it all. Don had a very different tone than Lee does but every so often Don-Jocko peeped through Lee's posts. Don swore that he did not belong to any fan groups, that he does not idolize anyone. You forgot that you had Don say that because as Lee you tried to stir up trouble by lying that people on the Natalie-RJ groups and websites were trashing Courtney. You were asked to name the groups, post the links. You responded that they were private. In one breath as Don you claimed not to belong to any groups but in the next breath as Lee you claim to belong to private groups. Tripping on your tie. So much for thinking fast on your feet. LOLOL This is your new act but you will keep KitKat and Sharon around. You are dumb enough to think that if people will fall for your new act. You're here all day, all night because you can't stay away. And by the way, most assuredly, you are the pathetic one. No doubt about it. Pathetic and obsessed. Natalie's death has been discussed here to the point that there is nothing else to say but you with your cast of characters can't deal with that. "I remember a few weeks ago when you were here....." That's you who cries on the keyboard because no one wants to discuss Natalie's death with an idiot troll like yourself. Most of us do not post on the weekends but you're always here in some form and you always will be. You are a trouble making, nutcase, lying bully. People on this board have been calling you a bully for years. I don't strive to sound like anyone. I don't have the need to do that but you obviously do.
"I don't need a dic. or thes." LOL, what the matter, you can't spell thesaurus so you abbreviated both words.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
web counter