<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Update 2

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 6:56 PM 

And that's the resident troll who thinks that there is only one person who knows who he is.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Sharon
(no login)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 6:09 AM 

Jocko/Vlad did you write that post all by yourself? or did you have help

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 6:59 AM 

Of course he had help! Sharon helped him right after she left Kit Kat's party.

KitKat
(no login)

Look people

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 9:13 AM 

I don't know what's going on between a couple of you here, but rest assuredly, that I am a woman that thinks for myself and any comments on here that come from me will have my name on it. I didn't have to grow my brain nor is anyone here my brain. LOL

You should know by now that no one on this forum posts poems or writes just like me. Jocko/Don/Lee etc. has tried to mimic me as well many times but he still cannot post like me. I've seen his poems here. Not rocket science to see they're not mine.

You all need to chill out and there's no harm in reading poems that tell the truth as I believe it and from the last news on the case, the LACSD believe as well. Now children, this is the last time I am going to post that I am not a man. I participate in no forums and I do visit many other forums during the day than this one. I read many websites but come back to this crazy site because it's funny to read some of these posts. There is no other such delusional site.

For those that wish to continue posting that I have genitals and am in cohorts with a troll here please, continue. It's not illegal and it makes no difference in the spectrum of my world.

Bye bye looney tunes, I'm off somewhere else. But, I'll be BOCK!!!! I'll make you some new poems.
XXX

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Look people

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 9:43 AM 

Hmmm, i jsut skip the ones look like a poem or a song, didnt you know that everyone skips them???? LOL, youre a pathetic excuse.

KK
(no login)

Yeah, sure you do

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 11:34 AM 

I have some land with oil on it I'll sell cheap too.

KK
(no login)

Re: Yeah, sure you do

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 11:59 AM 

I agree that the troll has to have help to write most of his posts. Probably has to sit on that big Webster dictionary to reach the keyboard.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 12:30 PM 

Still talking to yourself. How nice for you.

KitKat
(no login)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 1:14 PM 

The MaryAnne posts are mine except a few where 24/7 copied me. Poorly too.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 1:49 PM 

Fooled you again. Keep blaming the same old same old. I'm loving it even if it is getting easier and easier.

KK
(no login)

Uh huh yeah

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 1:58 PM 

I can't imagine what sort of world you live inside your mind. It makes me shudder. Just owning up to what I write here. Nothing more, nothing less. Can you do that?

No one you'll ever know.
(no login)

End it now.

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 2:07 PM 

You are, all of you, pathetic little freaks of the internet. You delude yourselves into thinking that this site and the many like it have some real importance. They don't.

You're just a tiny handful of celebrity hags.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: End it now.

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 3:30 PM 

".. and am in cohorts with the troll . . "

That's supposed to be cahoots you idiot. Funny how Kit Kat is as illiterate as the original troll, Don and Lee. Give it up puss and boots, you continually use your much hackneyed phrases that you have said for years. It's only in the last year you have called yourself Kit Kat. The only thing you accurately said is that you have no penis or balls. Neither do Jocko, Lee, or Don. See the similarity?

Irish Red
(no login)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 3:35 PM 

Jocko has balls that's why you troll him 24/7/365

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 4:01 PM 

Dismissed, Jocko.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 4:49 PM 

No malcontent one, I don't need the dictionary to which you allude . You must scramble for one frequently in my replies to you . Your content is nothing more than an amateurish hodgepodge of pop culture cliches . As I said from day one, you are way out of my league intellectually . You've been on this board pushing people around for a long time and you can't handle it when someone gives you back a dose . It's a big world Nonny and you're going to meet alot more like me so grow a skin . The very best is yet to come . Frank posted on another subject board that, very soon , Logins will be mandatory . That would kinda put you out of business huh ?

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 5:00 PM 

Gotta be a woman, nobody talks that much .

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

No score for this post
May 11 2012, 5:07 PM 

Hey Non ? Are you going to weep,wail and do self-injurious stuff this weekend if nobody wants to play with you ? I'm still rolling about that one...nobody wanted to take your bait . You couldn't even get your alter egoes to answer you !

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 12 2012, 12:19 PM 

Gotta be a woman, nobody talks that much .

Sounds more like a wimpy guy to me. Probably somebody who had maternal problems and a tyrant for a Daddy and a step mother that beat him and sent him to church where the priest had him on his knees.

Ricster
(no login)

No score for this post
May 12 2012, 12:23 PM 

Jocko had balls? LMAO! It takes big ones to hide behind a computer and dump on old ladies and threaten women and stalk women and send them harassing emails and put their names and personal info on the internet. Sure thing buddy boy. It takes a man with balls to do that. Good job Pal!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
web counter