<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: classof74

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 12:19 PM 

Robert Wagner killed Natalie? I don't think so. Natalie had an accident. Quite a different thing from being killed by your husband.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 12:42 PM 

Natalie had an accident? I don't think so. We all know Wagner purposely delayed help to ensure that Natalie would perish. Quite a difference from accident.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 12:46 PM 

In Gregson's book there is a wonderful picture of him with Natasha. She was 17 in the photo, visiting him at his home in Wales. She looked like Natalie in this particular photo. She and her father are obviously close and loving. Also mentioned in the book was how dearly Gregson's kids from his previous marriage loved Natalie. Their relationship with her lasted until her death. Gregson spoke well of everyone in his book. He was discreet about private matters. He did not violate Natalie's privacy nor did he violate the privacy of her children. He did not boast and brag about his sexual endeavors. Obviously he is secure in his masculinity. he did not have the need to advertise who, when, why and how it went. Certainly, he was not without fault and did not profess to be but his memoir exposed a discreet gentleman. He could have used his relationship with Natalie to make his memoir more exciting, more tantalizing but instead he took the high road and for that I give him credit.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 1:20 PM 

Wagner beat Natalie unmercifully and then tossed her limp body over the side of the boat.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 1:46 PM 

His book is so opposite from the one Wagner wrote. Apparently, he didn't feel the need to make grand brags (lies) at the expense of dead celebrities.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 1:50 PM 

also, Gregson did not require a ghost writer to research his life. Why would anyone need someone to research his own life? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 2:02 PM 

Why would anyone need someone to research his own life?

Because it's hard to keep track of all the lies Wagner has told in his life. It's nice to have someone look back and document them for him so he can appear consistent or spin things as suits his fancy.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 2:54 PM 

Well, they failed miserably as most of the lies were easy to spot unless the reader did not choose to recognize the lies told by Wagner and Eyman.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 3:39 PM 

Having fun talking to yourself today chowda head? now, cook dinner do the dishes finish your housewife chores and obsess over Wood.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 3:46 PM 

Because you respond, endlessly, to yourself you assume everyone else does. You are all alone in your warped little world of make believe. Go home little man. BYE!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 3:53 PM 

Wrong again horse breath now go back to your Catholic Church on your knees with Padre Slap and Tickle. Howz the tan doing?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 3:56 PM 

I guess we irritated him, when he is annoyed and irritated he feels the need to retaliate with empty insults. That's how children behave in the the school yard.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 4:56 PM 

Ha, ha, Gregson is garbage. The man thought so much of Natalie and their daughter that he was doing Natalie's secretary. The guy is garbage. Get real, people.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 6:42 PM 

"ha ha, Gregson is garbage."

Wagner did his butler while Natalie was in the house. At least Gregson does not live a lie and try to sell himself as something he is not. At least Gregson did not share intimate, private details to make his book more exciting. At least Gregson did not tell stories about his sexual escapades with women who are dead and can't speak for themselves. Seems to me Mr. Wagner is closer to the trash heap than Gregson.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 8:49 PM 

i see your done with your chores and now your obsessing about wood, degrading wagner, and even picking on natasha's new born daughter. i have one word for you, karma, and it's coming for YOU

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 9:19 PM 

Karma is too good for that bitch I just sent the slander about natasha and her child to the right people I can't wait for the day when Wagner's lawyers get their hands on her, it will be better than the Salem Witch Trials. You've gone too far this time **** slander a child? you just lit the fuse. HOW DARE YOU YOU SICK DOB

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2012, 9:21 PM 

"Wagner did his butler while Natalie was in the house. At least Gregson does not live a lie and try to sell himself as something he is not. At least Gregson did not share intimate, private details to make his book more exciting. At least Gregson did not tell stories about his sexual escapades with women who are dead and can't speak for themselves. Seems to me Mr. Wagner is closer to the trash heap than Gregson"

Cuckoo!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 5 2012, 6:11 AM 

That was you who slandered Natasha's child.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 5 2012, 6:45 AM 

Only Jocko, the sick demented troll, would slander an innocent baby and turn something wonderful into another opportunity to troll and slander and lie.

Anonymous
(no login)

ARE YOU THREATENING PEOPLE AGAIN?

No score for this post
June 5 2012, 9:32 AM 

THREATS! MORE THREATS! ARE YOU THREATENING PEOPLE AGAIN? Be sure! Be very sure exactly who you are accusing of saying what and about whom because the statements you are making can come back and bite you in the *** if they are proven untrue and I can assure you that they are untrue.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
web counter