<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

HEY

July 11 2012 at 2:57 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

How come Wagner isn't saying that he fully supports the change in the death certificate? When the case was re-opened he issued a statement saying that he fully supported the re-investigation. That's was BS ,of course. The last thing he wanted was for the case to be re-opened and now the Coroner's Office for the County of Los Angeles is saying that Natalie's death is no longer considered an accident. I suspect he is not real happy right now. I can't wait for the public to be made aware of just how "supportive" Mr. Wagner has been. And wait until he is made aware of Miss McKenna's new book.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Hay is for horses

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:02 PM 

McKenna's book is fiction.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Hay is for horses

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:10 PM 

but it's fiction based on Natalie's death. The names that appeared in the excerpt that Garrett showed on his blog were the names of the people on the boat. If Kathleen used other names I doubt that RJ would care one way or the other and she basically comes right out and tells that she feels that RJ murdered his wife. Also, there is the issue of the phone call. IMO, that phone call would be evidence of premeditation.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:13 PM 

Rulli's book is fiction

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:15 PM 

McKenna is a Natalie Wood historian, Rulli is not.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:20 PM 

McKenna is not a "Natalie Wood historian" and I doubt that she would claim to be.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:21 PM 

LMAO at "McKenna is a Wood historian".........She knows crap. She listens to the professional Garret calims was not a drunk but who doesn't recall Natalie's bruises. LMAO. What losers. Rulli's book is the basis for the reopening of Wood's case. McKenna's is crap. Not even worth mentioning, but here it is at the forum, about as far as it will get.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:21 PM 

McKenna should be investigated

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:23 PM 

Exactly, this is McKenna's moment in the sun.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:25 PM 

The Night My Husband Killed Me’ A Novel By Kathleen McKenna

[quote]McKenna is a Natalie Wood historian, Rulli is not.[/quote]

rotflmFao

Are you serious? Do the words empirical research mean anything when speaking to the probability of truth and cogency regarding Mckenna's spin off of this–possibly the autopsy? This is truly a money grab! lol

It's pure fiction. There is an astronomical distinction between "theory" and "conjecture."

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:31 PM 

Garrett says McKenna is a historian on Natalie Wood'd death. What is McKenna doing? same thing Rulli did cashing in, we do live in america ya know!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:35 PM 

Well, if Garrett said it! No one knows the inside details of the entire scenario like Marti Rulli does.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:42 PM 

you would like to think that

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 11 2012, 3:50 PM 

Now you will pretend to have inside knowledge. It kills you that all of what you said would never happen, has happened. You went on and on about the case being closed. I knew better just as know better about many details some of which I look forward to discussing when the time is right. Now you tell us how you "know it for a fact". LOLOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 9:41 AM 

McKenna used to post here under mooseisloose or something with moose in it. Her and Rulli were definitely friends, at least at one time. I don't think Wagner has to worry about anyone believing her fictional story on Natalie Wood's drowning. The read was pretty farfetched.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:00 AM 

As was said yesterday, they were acquaintances. McKenna had some info that she shared with Rulli about Wagner. That's as far as their "friendship" went.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:05 AM 

I'm sure he won't "worry" but he will be livid when he finds about it as McKenna used the true names of the people involved. I doubt that anyone will take this seriously but we don't know who far fetched it is. McKenna is another person who has looked at Natalie's death and come to the conclusion that she was murdered by her husband. Wagner won't care about that, right?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:20 AM 

Who is McKenna? Nobody's heard of her. Yeah, I'm sure movie star Robert Wagner is quivering in his boots over some fictional story an unheard of author wrote about him. She should have at least tried to make the story sound more plausible since she based it on movie stars.

Rulli is pretty much unheard of also even with her using her good buddy. She'll never have the talent to publish a book on her own merit. Luck for her that her old partying pal just happened to be on a boat with a major movie star when she drowned. Otherwise, we know what that would mean.....

No published book and no stalker blog.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:33 AM 

Wagner will be furious when he finds out about this work of fiction especially when he reads Garrett's blog. You keep telling yourself he won't care.
LOL, yesterday you posted the link with such pride now you are trying to play it down. I knew you'd post it when you saw it on IMDB. You are totally predictable.

You keep bragging that you read McKenna's book. No one cares enough about it to read it, except for you. Speaks volumes! LOL

As for Marti, your sour grapes are showing. The least of her concern is how a Wagner "fan" troll feels about her accomplishments.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:40 AM 

I didn't buy it dufus. I have no idea if it's on sale or what. First I heard of it was here. I read it a year or more ago. I was getting paid as I read it. It left no mark on me other than it read like a fiction story. Nothing that's gonna put Wagner's undies in a bind. If it's been published, I am surprised but it doesn't affect me in the least. Try living like that. It's called......

being normal. Something you'll never be twisted sister.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 10:56 AM 

LMAO, yeah they paid you to read it! LOLOL You are pathetic!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:01 AM 

Dufus, I read it while at work so yes, I was getting paid as I read it. I've read all 4 of the stories included in it but it's been quite some time ago. So put that in your pipe and smoke it good you who knows nothing about nothing. Showering daily may bring you personal happiness.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:05 AM 

You have, once again, made a fool out of yourself. Go back to work where you are getting paid to post on this forum. LMAO

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:14 AM 

You're just jealous that no one sends you documents to read. Anytime you want to read some of it, let me know. I can post the stories at anytime if you want proof I have them. Now go stick a suppository up that nasty unwashed *ss and run for your dirty toilet seat. Deodorant works wonders.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:18 AM 

LMAO, you are pathetic. No one sends me documents! Boo Hoo LMAO Fool!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:19 AM 

Aw, don't cry big guy.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:22 AM 

I think you mean "Lying My *ss Off"

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 11:24 AM 

Welp, it's been real and all, so much fun here, but I have a lunch date so ta ta! As Arnie would say "I'll Be Bock". So keep lyin' your arse off and exercising that stinky right hand.

LCC
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 12:10 PM 

I happen to be one of McKenna's leterary agents and I can assure everyone that no one but a select few were given proofs of the book before it goes into publication and I have the release forms to prove it.
No one on that short list would ever come to a forum such as this and boast about reading it. If you were given a copy of this book then you are well aware of exactly who I am and you are breaking your signed statement not to talk about this before a certain date which has yet to arrive.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 1:52 PM 

"leterary" agent? The troll strikes again. LOLOL

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 12 2012, 3:47 PM 

Hey, a new twist on the troll's we're all going to get sued by lawyers. Our new nemesis is a literary agent.

Anonymous
(no login)

To LCC

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 9:09 AM 

First of all, I disbelieve you are a "literary agent" since you can't spell the word.

Second of all, I wasn't "boasting" about reading these stories. I read a lot of stories. Much better ones too.

And last, but not least, don't forget the "spell check" next time you attempt to cyber threat some1 (which won't be long) LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: To LCC

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 9:45 AM 

LCC leterally posted the stupidest stuff I ever saw.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 9:53 AM 

The troll is talking to himself.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 12:17 PM 

McKenna's in trouble if LCC is her "leterary" agent. Dictionary dude.

Lee61
(Login Lee61)

know words before you use them

No score for this post
July 13 2012, 5:06 PM 

Het Steven Hawking, " Empirical Research " and testimony puts people away all the time in our judicial system . I love it when the arm chair court-tv-types get on here and feign knowledge of judicial process and the scientific method . Despite common belief, circumstatial and empiracal evidence can be brought to bear in trials and convictions . Occam's Razor theory tells us that when undertaking to explain a phenomenon/incident, the simplest hypothesis is, in all probability, the most accurate . But in your RJ world Occam has a beard . Speaking of beards, is he still with that post-menopausal skank ?

Anonymous
(no login)

Lee61, you flaming Idiot.

No score for this post
July 14 2012, 3:54 AM 

"Occam's Razor theory tells us that when undertaking to explain a phenomenon/incident, the simplest hypothesis is, in all probability, the most accurate . But in your RJ world Occam has a beard"

Two things I need to point out here...

One) Youre a moron. Empirical Evidence has nothing to do with law.

Two) Occam's Razor. *sigh. You aint the only one whose seen the movie Contact.
Would you do us all a favor and find a new hobby cause you suck at trying to look intelligent.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Lee61, you flaming Idiot.

No score for this post
July 15 2012, 10:00 PM 

so a coroner's report is not based on empirical research?
their is no scientific process in dna or blood splatter, etc ...

questions are rhetorical.

lol arm chair who?

idiots

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Lee61, you flaming Idiot.

No score for this post
July 16 2012, 10:47 AM 

It should be there idiot.

Current Topic - HEY
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings