Easy As Pie Menu

Free Photo Galleries
View  Galleries

Over 100 Books & DVD'S Carving burrs and much more on Ebay FREE SHIPPING

Ask the Experts - Frequently Asked Chainsaw Carving Questions  "The worlds largest Chainsaw Art Club 860 members" We put the chainsaw carving news out. Check out our members Galleries and call them for chainsaw art work from your dead tree, a stump in your yard, or a special order. To order tools, instructional books, or Dvd's call us at 906-265-9599 or order from the Sales menu above or our Ebay Storefront.

Return to Index  

Gallery of the Day

June 17 2012 at 10:06 AM
ChainsawsculptorsAdmin  (Premier Login ChainsawsculptorsAdmin)

Today we are featuring the Gregor Smith Gallery as the Gallery of the Day. Gregor has a Gallery located at:

Dancing Rica - (dimensions:49" x 12" x 7") - price:$1600.00 Dancing Rica was carved from a very large "birds eye maple" tree grown at the base of Look Out mountain. This tree succumbed to repeated droughts, and upon its death it was gifted to me by a stranger at the time. This maple gift started a unique friendship which has inspired a domino effect in a gifting culture. The Dancing Rica pose was inspired by a journey to Costa Rica. Beautiful dancing women celebrating life and their connection to the spirit world, has become a great influence on my art. There is no more beautiful sculpture than Gods creation of the curving feminine figure, so I choose to celebrate his creations in my art. Dancing Rica has beautiful growth rings centered and radiating from her chest. Small veins of turquoise in-lay fills a crack caused by the natural drying and curing process.

Respond to this message