<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Breast enlargement: fenugreek or red clover?

May 7 2006 at 12:26 PM
Sally Anne  (Login sally.anne)

I'm surprised at the popularity of fenugreek in this forum. Isn't red clover more effective for breast enhancement? I thought fenugreek was more for helping the milk flow for women who are breastfeeding?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS

hmmm

May 7 2006, 6:48 PM 

I'm not really sure I thought they was basically the same Sunset should be back on the board Monday I know she can answer your question.I was going to switch to red clover over the summer I don;t want to smell like a waffle lol Lisaxxxx

(Login ddover)

Re: Breast enlargement: fenugreek or red clover?

May 7 2006, 7:43 PM 

Hi All,

I went on a shopping trip last light! My favorite thing:-)

I purchased the following:
Wild Yam 500mg
Red Clover blossoms 430mg
Saw palmetto berries 540mg

I already have evening primrose 1000mg and gelatin 650mg

Do you guys think this is a good combination? I do have concerns with taking that many pills a day (most of them are to be taken 3 times a day) it adds up! Is this hard on your liver?

I'm doing massages with palmers coco butter and then rubbing vitamin E oil on afterward.

I also checked into greenbush.com. They have an enhancement program on there where everything is already mixed. Anyone tried that? I know the company is highly recommended.

HonEB
(Login HonEB)

May 7 2006, 8:47 PM 

why is that even a question? have you seen the b/a pictures of the women who have done really well. check this forum and the beboard. you will notice that fenugreek is the most popular choice and it is ususally the herb that is taken in the highest dosage. if you check nbe quest there is a list of herbs that are common in the top NBE brands and fenugreek is the top pick. so i dont consider it an either or thing. you can take both or if you cant stand fenugreek for some reason then you can try your luck with red clover. simple like that. red clover is just a herb with some strong estrogens. strong estrogens doesnt always mean better chance at growth. fenugreek on the other had is not an estrogen really. its a strong galactagogue. now yes, galactagogue does increase milk supply in lactating females but in non lactating females it helps to enlarge the breast and milk glands and creats tension.now tension is good cause the body will now want to grow to over come the tenison. prolactin and estrogen (the estrogen already in your body) will work together to store fat in the breast. estrogen alone will store fat all over the body. so you dont want to count on any estrogen alone for NBE. estrogen and body fat are functions of each other. one goes up or down the other follows directly.so the goal isnt to increase estrogen but to balance it(weirther you need more of it or less)

now there are women who like soy (being one of the strongest phytoestrogens)think it increases their chance of breast enlargement. there are even some women who add it to their rouine and think they had success. now im not totally convinced cause soy is a very popular herb and have been consumes for who knows how many 1000s of years.now if it really had a strong affinaty for causing NBE then more NBE products would contain it and more cases would be going around. there are many women i know on NBE forums who consume soy products everyday for years without much luck.so if soy did work it would be pure luck because it helps to balance hormones. but on that note not everyone will get the perfect balance for them by taking it.you must take the right amount and have the perfect body chemistry and hormones levels to get soy (alone)to cause NBE. but most women take it with other strong NBE herbs like fenugreek so right now i consider it a coincidence until more "data" or cases come in. the same goes with red clover. i hear some women that say it helps alot it could just be coincidence but i its worth a shot. but i wouldnt make it a either or thing against fenugreek. fenugreek pretty much stands alone.

Zoe
(Login minsky)
EVE MEMBERS

May 7 2006, 10:35 PM 

To deb, I'm surprised that Red Clover is not more popular in this forum. There are a lot more women here taking Wild Yam, but even more taking Fenugreek and Fennel. Did you not consider either of those? Just wondering.

Zoe

Anonymous
(no login)

May 8 2006, 2:19 AM 

sunset wouldn't necessarily know the answer. she doesnt know everything, especailly techical stuff like that

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)

May 8 2006, 8:52 AM 

Deb, the number of pills you are taking a day is not that high. Many in this forum are taking much more than that. You might want to consider adding other herbs? I say that because the exact combination you've chosen is not usual for NBE and maybe you could fill it out with something else. I don't know what others think about this?

(Login ddover)

May 8 2006, 12:37 PM 

Hi Guys!

I don't think it's that I didn't consider taking those, I was just looking for a starting point:-) I have read a lot about fenugreek and want to add that. But, like I said, I was just concerned about taking so many pills a day and it being hard for my liver to process all this.

With the above things I'm taking do you think it would be ok to add fenugreek to the mix? If so, should I drop something else? I don't want to take something I don't need.

I was totally overwhelmed when I first started this. Herbs were like greek to me:-) Now, after the help from you guys, and others on another forum, reading, taking to the people at GNC, I'm learning more. I think I'm just skeptical because of all the information out there, enchancement pills, etc. And, I was afraid to try my own mix. Afterall, what did I know about it! I thought they were the experts and left the "mixing" up to them. Now I see the error in that! I do feel like I'm on the right track here. And, I don't want to purchase, and waste my money, on yet another breast enhancement pill. This way, if it doesn't work, I'll know who to blame:-)

You all probably think I'm crazy for worrying so much about taking so many pills. The reason for that is because a friend of mine died in surgery a few years ago. He was having heart surgery and died in the operating room. He took a handful of vitamins everyday and was the healthiest looking person you could meet. The doctor said the reason he died in surgery was because his liver shut down when he was put to sleep. His liver had calcified from taking TOO many vitamins. So, when I'm taking these pills in hopes of having bigger boobs, I always think of that and wonder "is it really worth it" That's all.

Thanks for listening and I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Epiphany
(Login Epiphany.)
EVE MEMBERS

May 8 2006, 9:10 PM 

Some companies in the field of NBE seem to be pretty expert. At the other end of the spectrum, there are some companies selling NBE products that I suspect know little or nothing about the subject. I know what you mean about it all being overwhelming, herbs and so on, but most people here probably felt that way to begin with and many of us have learnt a great deal in a short time by being in this forum.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS

hehe that was funny

May 9 2006, 4:02 AM 

Anons right, I dont know everything.

Ok..lol..well anyhow my "opinion" is that fenugreek IS VERY much a helpfull and EXCELLENT NBE herb. If I had to pick JUST 1 herb between the Fenugreek or red clover, Id hands down choose the fenugreek.

I do like the red clover and I take it myself personally. I do think it is helpfull in more of the "hormone balancing" ways rather than "directly" the boobs themselves.

There are MANY NBE herbs, and ladies take all different ones from one another. Certain herbs work well for some, and not others. You just have to give it a go and see what YOU like and what works for YOU best.

Oh, and I wanted to add that Honeb done a wonderful job in answering. Now SHE is GREAT at the "technical" side of Nbe. :)

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS

oh yeah

May 9 2006, 4:06 AM 

And Deb, if you want to add the fenugreek but dont want to take so many herbs "orally" you could think about getting the fenugreek OR the fennel EXTRACT and put a dropper into your massage cream. Then you can see how it works and decide if you want to take it orally or not down the road. Just a suggestion.

~Have a Wonderful Day!~

Current Topic - Breast enlargement: fenugreek or red clover?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index