<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Where do you buy Fenugreek?

August 26 2006 at 10:14 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

I am having problems finding Fenugreek. Where do you buy it at?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

tms81
(Login tms81)

Re: Where do you buy Fenugreek?

August 26 2006, 2:32 PM 

where do you come from?

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)

August 26 2006, 7:07 PM 

I bought a bag of dried fenugreek seeds at my local grocery store. It was in the exotic spices section, and only a couple of dollars. If your stores don't carry them, you may try searching in ethnic stores in your area, or order them off the Internet.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2006, 6:59 AM 

I am wanting to take Fenugreek in tablet form. Do you know where I can buy the Fenugreek capsules? I checked at Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart doesn't sell Fenugreek. I even checked at Winn-Dixie and Winn-Dixie doesn't sell Fenugreek either. Also let me know the average price of Fenugreek.

Dollie
(no login)

August 28 2006, 5:53 AM 

I am also having trouble finding Fenugreek capsules. I live in Canada and unfortunately, I won't be able to buy Fenugreek online. Does anyone else know where to find some? I'm disappointed to hear that Wal-Mart doesn't sell Fenugreek, I was looking forward to checking there next.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 28 2006, 8:18 PM 

I would go a head and check at Wal-Mart anyway. I live in the United States in Florida. I guess I will have to check at a health food store or maybe even GNC. I don't want to go through the hasstle of ordering online.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 29 2006, 4:16 AM 

Oh okay. I'll go and check there the next time I get a chance to :) Yeah, I agree with you on all that hassle with buying herbs online. Good luck, I hope you find some soon :)

Natalie
(Login Natalie.)

August 29 2006, 9:16 AM 

I don't know why anyone would find ordering online a hassle. I can't imagine anything simpler and I buy almost everything online nowadays.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 29 2006, 5:31 PM 

Well I am almost 18 and I don't have a credit card. So that would make it a hasstle. I also am a little iffy about putting personal information over the internet.

Anonymous
(no login)

September 16 2006, 10:14 PM 

can you buy it in thye uk?

Vicky A
(Login VickyA)

September 17 2006, 7:39 AM 

Fenugreek is very commonly available in the UK. You should be able to find it in any health food store or if you want to buy online try www.vortexhealth.net as that is probably the best deal in the UK.

Dollie
(no login)

September 21 2006, 2:52 AM 

Does anyone know any common stores in Canada that you can buy Fenugreek from, not online though please.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

Hey Canadian Girl, Dollie

September 21 2006, 12:55 PM 

I'm Canadian too. In Ontario. Any health food store carries fenugreek as well as Pharma Plus and Pharma Save. Its one of the easiest herbs to get. Health stores that specilize in vitiamins and herbs will carry everything you could want. Check your yellow pages in YOUR phone directory under health food stores. Hope this helps.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

Forgot to mention,,,,,

September 21 2006, 1:25 PM 

that most drug stores are usually pretty good about ordering stuff in for you and health food stores too.

littlelibrarian
(no login)

Canadian herbs

September 21 2006, 2:35 PM 

I've found fenugreek in Independant Grocery Store in the pharmacy section, GNC and Natures Harvest. You can also ask the store to bring it in for you - I have to do that for the extracts because the lady who owns the store said the government here has banned the extracts from the shelf because there's alcohol in them, & that they can only order the ones made of apple cider now. Anyone have any thoughts on these apple cider extracts with wild yam or fenugreek in them?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

Apple Cider promotes weight loss!!

September 21 2006, 6:56 PM 

But it is good for circulation, but not sure how it would help with NBE since it is suppose to aid in weight loss.

becool
(no login)

where do you buy fenugreek

September 21 2006, 8:26 PM 

Hello there :) I am also from canada and i had no troubles finding fenugreek tablets... i got mine from nutters bulk and natural foods (or something like that) but you may not have this store depending on where you are from (im from kamloops bc)i think you can also get it from the GNC store (not sure what GNC stands for) basically, you just have to find a health food store, places like wal mart and superstore etc will not have it. hope this helps :)

Dollie
(no login)

September 26 2006, 5:57 AM 

Thanks for all the responses. I checked around for a GNC store and I've found one located in a popular mall. The website states that it sells Fenugreek. Has anyone tried the brand "Natures Fingerprint"? Also, what dose would you recommend for someone who is just starting? One capsule contains 610 mg of Fenugreek Seed.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

September 26 2006, 11:12 AM 

I would start with 2, after about 10 days ramp up to 3. Give your body time to adjust to the new herb. Also read the personal program pages here to get idea of dosages and how the girls ramp up, their experiences and what to expect.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)

September 26 2006, 1:57 PM 

Hi, u can deffinatly buy fenugreek from EBAY, in seed form and tablet form in UK and USA
Holland and barrat sell it but was over £8.00 so i thaught it to be expensive

I actually froogled Fenugreek, and all the online health stores seem to stock it as well

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index