<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

fenugreek dosage

May 30 2007 at 8:06 PM
sammie  (no login)

hi all,

on the nature's way fenugreek bottle, it says that we should take 2 capsules a day. For how long should we take this herb and is the result permanent after we stop. Does the dosage change after a certain period of time? Thank you.

-sammie-

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS

Re: fenugreek dosage

May 31 2007, 8:19 PM 

The dosage of herbs given on bottle labels is not designed for natural breast enhancement purposes.

Lost Sheep
(Login skyley)

June 1 2007, 2:17 PM 

what is the usual dosage that people take for NBE

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

June 1 2007, 2:40 PM 

Usually starts at about 1500mgs daily for breast enhancement. I have seen some girls take as much as 4000mgs daily, however this is where the ramping method comes into play. Start low and as you progress through your routine over the months you will ramp up amounts of each herb as needed. Fenugreek can lower blood sugars, be aware of the signs, headaches, body weakness, blurred vision, muscle aches, overll body fatique. if this happens with fenugreek, fennel can be subbed. Not alot of people will be effected by low blood sugar, but it can just make you alittle more tired than usual.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

June 1 2007, 3:25 PM 

Hey Skyley, cause your new to this, you should really go to the MAIN MENU, and find the program pages. Look up Surf's program, Amber's, Christina's, MK3's, Tender Ta Tas's, find older programs, have the basics for NBE and these girls have generally maintained what they grew. The longer the program, the better the chances of growth being permenate. 3-6 months usually disappear after a few cycles. Fenugreek, wild yam, fennel, saw palmetto or stinging nettles is always the basic of programs. Because you have already responded to sp after 6 days, your system is fresh and you should have fairly good luck, don't overload on too many herbs at one time, your system will bog down and growth will stall. Pick 3 or 4 herbs, start low doses and ramp, about month after month. Pick one good oil, borage has shown good results and good luck. Saw Palmetto may gain weight, if so for you, use stinging nettles instead. remember your system is fresh, you may have the best luck with just fenugreek, Sp and borage.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

June 1 2007, 3:29 PM 

Sorry girls got my threads mixed up, the above message is for Skyley and Sammie.

Andrea
(Login skyley)

June 1 2007, 4:11 PM 

Thanks so much snowflake. How much of the borage should I take?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

June 1 2007, 5:11 PM 

Hey Skyley, I had a look at Christina's pp page and she was taking 2 caps a day, 1300mgs each cap, so that was 2600mgs daily. She had amazing results with her program and it was so simple and I think her first try at NBE. My first try with NBE the results were the best I ever have had. just had trouble with the fenugreek and low blood sugar for me. So I wish you luck and hoping your first try is sucessful, I think after several trys with NBE we get bogged down with herbs and nothing works, so keep it simple and good luck!

shil0
(no login)

June 2 2007, 1:12 AM 

I got a response from someone at Vortex Health that Wonderup only has about 450 mg of Fenugreek in a daily dose. This is supposed to be a good product, but isn't that too little a dosage of Fenugreek since some are saying about 1500 mg would probably be ideal?

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS

June 2 2007, 7:45 AM 

The 450mg a day mentioned by Vortex Health would be about perfect, as the fenugreek in Wonderup is a 4:1 extract and is therefore equivalent to 1800mg daily.

Lonely Sheep
(no login)

jelly's programme

June 2 2007, 10:48 AM 

jelly also used fenugreek and borage etc.... she did so well with her growth went at least 2 to 3 cup sizes..... I hope she is ok now. I miss her.

sammmie
(no login)

June 2 2007, 9:10 PM 

hi goldsnowflake. you said that i should take at least 1500mg of fenugreek for dosage. did you mean at least 1500mg each time? i'm using nature's way fenugreek right now and the bottle says to take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily. can you clarify what you wrote? thank you so much

Shil0
(no login)

June 3 2007, 10:59 AM 

Ah I see Mollie. Thanks for clarifying. I'm starting my 2nd month of Wonderup . . . and just being patient. I wear a 34A but I really think I'm probably an AA, because I don't fill out a full A. I would be happy with just filling out my A bras. I would feel like I've climbed a mountain =) A B-cup would be like I walked on the moon =P

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

June 4 2007, 11:19 AM 

Bumping For SAMMIE!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index