<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mega Bust

January 23 2008 at 3:22 AM
Alan  (Login Alan383)

Hi ladies, I have one question: my gf is 26 and wishes to increase her breasts by 2 cups. I checked out a product called Megabust and it seems reliable and is reasonably priced. Has anybody here tried it? Does it work? Let me know. Thanks. Oh yeah, also, if you have tried it, did it have any side-effects (i.e. weight gain, hair loss, nausea, dizziness)? Thanks again.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS

Re: Mega Bust

January 23 2008, 8:25 AM 

Mega Bust would be a better choice than many others, as there really are a lot of rubbish products out there. However, Mega Bust don't divulge how many mg of each herb you get with it, which means it's hard to assess it exactly. I can't remember anyone here saying that they had used this product, although I happen to know it's been around for a long time.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

January 23 2008, 12:49 PM 

Most commerical products are no good. In any case, it usually takes more than just swallowing the first pill you find to have sucess in NBE. But if she should go for a commercial product, Wonderup has the best sucess rate.

Alan
(no login)

January 23 2008, 5:36 PM 

Thanks, ladies. How do I order Wonderup if I live in Canada? Plus, I heard Wonderup is quite pricey, and I'm kind of on the broke side. Is there another more affordable but effective product out there? Please let me know.

Mango84
(Login Mango84)

January 23 2008, 9:10 PM 

Companies I use are GNC, Puritan's Pride and Greenbush for individual herbs. Greenbush has no additives or fillers and you can find alot of products at the other two companies that don't have any either. It wouldn't be too expensive to start with a few individual herbs such as Fenugreek, Fennel, Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto. Everyone has differing opinions though on which herbs to use, so you should do alot of reading about the different ones and their effects before jumping in.

(no login)

January 23 2008, 9:14 PM 

Is it so important for your girlfriend to increase her bust size? I feel sorry for her. She isn't even your wife.

Candy
(Login candy.barr)

January 23 2008, 10:45 PM 

You're probably making a mistake to think that Wonderup is pricey. For what it contains it's very good value for money.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)

January 23 2008, 11:15 PM 

If you want single herbs then have a look at Eve's program on the personal program section. You can buy pretty much any powdered herbs from www.herbalextractsplus.com, the service is really good and they're not that expensive if you buy from the bulk powder section, you may spend $100 but what you get will last maybe a year, this would pay for 2 months Wonderup. A lot of the herbs Eve took are cereals which are cheaper than the rarer stuff in Wonderup. Make sure you find out whether you have to pay customs charges between the US and Canada - I paid as much in tax and international shipping as for the actual order!! Remember also that some of their herbs are extracts e.g. their fenugreek is 4:1 so you only take 1/4 dose of tha actual powder. Be careful if you get their hops and oats as they're 10:1 and 15:1 so you need a tiny tiny amount. Luckily because you'll take such a tiny amount you can put it in your food and not taste it so don't be put off if you order powders and they smell disgusting - possibly easier than swallowing loads of huge capsules. Massage is very important and can be done using just baby oil or body lotion - have a look at the Pansyclub massage technique. Also increasing your protein and water intake is important and supplementing some omega 3 & 6 oils and vitamin C. If you have the money have a look at the Brava and suction forum, even if you can't afford Brava then BB or Noogleberry are cheaper and suction is the only method that has actually had any proper studies to show it works.

(Login PrincessPearl)

January 24 2008, 6:49 AM 

Alan, just curious, was it her idea to try to increase her breast size, or is it something you feel is important?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

January 24 2008, 11:17 AM 

/off-topic
Louise, from what I know WU conducted a study too. But in any case, we can't know these studies are really trustable, there's no way of telling. No to bash Brava or anything, but I do not believe much to any of their claims, as they also calim that their product works for everyone, which I don't believe any mothod can.

And yeah, Alan, NBE takes a lot of work and dedication and discipline. First you must do a lot of research to even get an idea of what you should do, as NBE is individual and different bodies need different things. Massage should be performed twice a day. A protein rich diet is essential and one must drink a lot of water. Smoking is a big no no and caffeine intake should be as small as possible.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)

January 24 2008, 11:34 AM 

Alan in regards to side effects - one can't really say as its individually based. Some ladies here have no problems with anything they take, and others have reactions that go from mild to not so mild and actually prevent them using herbs at all. I would have to suggest a single herb routine that she can add one herb at a time, and see if she reacts to it.

But as the other ladies said its not just as simple as popping a pill and hoping for the results. It takes a lot of work and emotionally can be very hard.

Browse around though and ask questions if you can't find the answers. We are more then happy to help out, it might even be helpful if your gf started posting as she will be the one going through the process........................

Louise
(Login Louise1982)

January 24 2008, 1:06 PM 

Moon - I don't think Brava works in the short cycles they say it does but I think if you have enough protein in your diet that you are able to grow any tissue then suction would work eventually. E.g. Brava originally said you needed 700 hours, when I bought mine they said more like 1000 but I've just passed the 3000 hour mark so it's about putting the time in. Brava don't just have their own studies either there have been other independent studies published in medical journals for plastic surgeons. Also the tissue expansion technique as applied to skin and bone tissue has been well documented and used as common practice for years.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)

January 24 2008, 1:41 PM 

Found this about mega bust:

Each capsule of our product contains 107 mg of Saw Palmetto 85-95% extract which is equivalent to 1070 mg of Saw Palmetto Powder which is equivalent to over 4000 mgs on a daily basis. Our product uses the 10:1 wild Mexican yam extract, which is equivalent to 3800 mgs of wild Mexican yam powder on a daily basis. Our product uses the 4:1 Fenugreek extract which is equivalent to over 1600 mgs of fenugreek powder on a daily basis, and their last ingredient, fennel seed powder, we use over 380 mgs on a daily basis. These calculations are based upon taking 4 capsules daily

They also have some other herbs listed in their ingredients as well.

Alan
(no login)

January 24 2008, 4:25 PM 

Thanks everyone for your support and replies. And to answer Princess Pearl's question, it was my gf's (not my) idea to increase her breast size. She's been very depressed about her current size and has been talking about getting implants, which I don't want her to do. This is why I'm looking for safe alternatives.

(Login PrincessPearl)

January 24 2008, 8:57 PM 

That's great, Alan. I wish more men were as thoughtful as you !! Your girlfriend can get alot of support from this site, too. I didn't mean to sound rude before, but now I see your point of view. Good luck!

(Login galiaig)

January 24 2008, 9:40 PM 

Original message by Alan:
"I checked out a product called Megabust and it seems reliable and is reasonably priced. Has anybody here tried it? Does it work? Let me know. Thanks. Oh yeah, also, if you have tried it, did it have any side-effects"

Moon: "Most commerical products are no good", however "Wonderup has the best sucess rate"

Alan: "Thanks, ladies. How do I order Wonderup"..."Plus, I heard Wonderup is quite pricey"

Candy: "You're probably making a mistake to think that Wonderup is pricey. For what it contains it's very good value for money."

...and Alan just wanted to purchase MegaBust, but he ended up convinced to purchase Wonderup instead.

It turns out that WU is the best of the best of the best

Louise
(Login Louise1982)

January 24 2008, 9:56 PM 

People aren't specifically trying to sell Wonderup they just don't want someone to spend a lot of money on something that either doesn't contain many active ingredients or contains such weak doses that you'd have to take much more than the recommended amount therefore making it a lot less cheap. Separate herbs are a good cheap alternative as you can buy powdered herbs in bulk and put small amounts in your food but to copy what's in Wonderup would be expensive as it contains a lot of rare stuff that we don't know if we could leave out or not.

I originally wanted to find reviews on Erdic - I assumed that because it was the most expensive product it was the most trustworthy and that it must work or they wouldn't be able to advertise in that way. It's £155 for 2 months!! And it mainly contains the cheaper cereal grains, so it's a total rip off. I'm very grateful to all the girls on the forum that I didn't waste £600 on that! Erdic may well work for some people but you could make your own for a tiny fraction of the price, the thing with Wonderup is that the actual ingredients are fairly expensive herbs so you couldn't make your own much cheaper. Wonderup is also very convenient and easy to use. You may well not get any growth but at least you'll have tried with a decent product and will know that herbs aren't working rather than spending more and more on weak products and not knowing if it was the product or your body that was at fault.

Black Sheep
(no login)

January 25 2008, 3:06 AM 

Thank you all again. I really appreciate it.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

January 25 2008, 2:24 PM 

Louise - Yeah I knew about the researches and the method being used on other tissues, it's that I've heard from so many users who said Brava isn't work for them. But parhaps you're right and it takes a really prolonged usage.

Galia - Well, WU does appear to be one of the best products out there, so a pretty good change of mind it was. *rolleyes*

Alan - Tell your gf to visit this site, if she'll do NBE she will have to learn some info that is contained here anyway, and she'll also get support and feedback from girls doing the same thing, that's always good.

PS - Louise, only the ammount of goat's rue in WU purchased separately costs as much as whole WU.

Alan
(no login)

January 25 2008, 10:39 PM 

Hey girls, I emailed the WU people and asked about the possibility of weight gain. The person who replied said that those who are likely to gain weight from using WU are women 35 and over. Since my gf is only 26, s/he said it wouldn't be possible for her to gain lbs from WU. I just wanted to know how many of you have gained weight from WU and are 35 and over. My gf is very paranoid. She recently lost 25 lbs and doesn't want to regain the weight she lost.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

January 26 2008, 9:09 AM 

Saw palmetto is a herb that has the most frequent reports of weight gain and WU doesn't contain it. Adverse reactions are possible, but they are adverse reactions - not the majority of people gets them.

Wild Flower
(Login wild.flower)

January 26 2008, 9:48 AM 

Are you sure you've got this exactly right? It sounds a bit garbled. Very few women have reported weight gain with Wonderup, so I didn't think there is any type that is likely to gain weight. All groups are unlikely. On the other hand, it's never impossible either, not for anyone. As Moon said, it's always possible for someone to have an adverse reaction, and you can't rule that out. On the whole it seems unlikely to me that Wonderup would cause your girlfriend weight gain, but if she wants a 100% guarantee it won't she must not take Wonderup or any other herb products of any kind. That's the only sure way.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

January 26 2008, 11:34 AM 

I think there's too much panic about weight gain in NBE in general (except maybe with SP). NBE does not work to increase breat size by increasing weight and in fact many woman reported of losing weight while gaining boobage, or of having fat deposits rearranged in a positive way, like loosing tummy fat in favour of boobs. But if you notice weight gain, you can always stop.

Alan
(no login)

January 27 2008, 6:55 PM 

Thanks.

madboobie
(no login)

Hi Alan

January 28 2008, 10:18 PM 

Tell your girlfriend that I am an ancient 36 and have been taking wonderup, and the only thing that has made me gain any weight is Xmas, chocolate and too much beer..... Also, if she is one of the ones who does (which is unlikely) it's not going to suddenly pile on hugely overnight so she wakes up obese! So she should be able to keep a check on things.

Alan
(no login)

January 29 2008, 4:08 PM 

Thanks. I'll let her know. If I were to purchase a three month supply of WU from Canada, how much would it cost me? I e-mailed the WU people and they never got back. Please let me know. Thanks.

Felicity
(no login)

January 29 2008, 6:11 PM 

Vortex Health generally answer all queries the same day. Anyway being in Canada makes no difference to the cost, as they ship free wherever you are. I pay in US Dollar, so you most likely can pay in Canadian.

Alan
(no login)

January 30 2008, 4:59 PM 

Thanks. Do they ship free regardless of where you are in the world and how much WU you purchase? Is the shipping discrete? Please let me know.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

January 30 2008, 6:40 PM 

Yes to both questions.

madboobie
(no login)

January 30 2008, 8:46 PM 

..except the package rattles!

Think one of the main things you need to get your head round is that NBE takes ages... Wu say at least 3 months but that is clearly an absolute minimum... personally I think I'm in this for the long haul, a year or so (eek!)

But sincere good luck.

Alan
(no login)

January 31 2008, 7:41 AM 

Thanks a lot! You've all been very helpful.

Panthera
(Login ipanthera)

January 31 2008, 8:40 PM 

Yes the package is discrete but as madboobie says it rattles, so I think if anyone shook it enough they could tell it was pills of some kind. I'm not sure if there's anything that Vortex Health could do about that.

Current Topic - Mega Bust  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index