<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cocoa butter and breast increase

March 29 2008 at 4:53 AM
  (Login CuteLittleBunnie)

I found this online, I am trying the whole cocoa butter thing now. If you do a search you can find more like this. Hope it's helpful to all who reads it!

NON-SURGICAL METHOD FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION

TECHNICAL FIELD:

The present invention relates to a method for breast augmentation, and in particular to a non-surgical method for breast augmentation.

BACKGROUND ART:

Breast augmentation is a growing industry. In the United States alone, it is estimated that each year over one million women undergo surgery for breast enlargement .

The most commonly used procedure for breast augmentation is mammaplastry, which is, surgical augmentation of the breasts. This procedure generally involves making a surgical incision to create a pocket in the breast followed by insertion of a mammary prosthesis.

Present day prosthesis are usually made from a polysilicone elastomer sac filled with a silicone gel or mixture thereof. However, such implants are not entirely safe. They have been know to leak and rupture, causing long-term adverse effects on the body.

Saline-filled implants are also popular. They are considered safer because saline solution is similar to other body fluids and leakage thereof will simply be absorbed without harm. However, saline-filled implants do not feel or look as natural as gel implants. They tend to wrinkle or ripple under the skin preventing the breast from moving and hanging naturally. Moreover, it is believed that saline implants have a higher rate of leaking and deflation than silicone gel implants. Thus frequent surgery may be required to replace the implants.

Because of all of the problems associated with implants,

alternatives have been sought. The latest in implant alternatives is a new technique known by the acronym BAMBI

(bilateral augmentation mammoplastry by injection) . The BAMBI method involves surgery and entails liposuctioning fat from the body, for example from the buttocks or thighs for injection into the chest. Although some plastic surgeons believe the method is safe, others do not. The surgery may cause dangerous infection, and the fat can calcify resulting in masses of scar tissue which can mimic or mask breast cancer. This, in turn, can lead to unnecessary biopsies if there is no cancer, or delay detection if there is cancer.

More natural, non-intrusive methods have also been sought. For example, it has been found that cocoa butter augments breast size. The use of cocoa butter for breast augmentation is mentioned on page 285 of the Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health through Drugless Therapy. Cayce states, in his reading numbered 934-13, that a method to enlarge the breast is obtained, as follows: "This is a little bit late in beginning

[the woman was aged thirty-two] but if there is the massage of the mammary glands with cocoa butter-not on the breast itself, but under the arm and lower and in the area between the breas - you can get 'em as big or as little as you wish." However, it had been found by the applicant that augmentation of the breast using Cayce' s method alone did not last, i.e. the breast does not remain enlarged with the application of cocoa butter for long and eventually returns to the same size, as prior to the application of cocoa butter, in the following few days.

DISCLOSURE OF THE INVENTION

An object of the present invention is to provide a non-surgical method for breast size augmentation and to sustain the augmented breast size.

In accordance with one aspect of the present invention there is provided a method for augmenting the size of a human breast

and sustaining the augmented breast size comprising the steps of applying cocoa butter to the breast for augmenting the size of the breast, and applying Vitamin E to the breast for sustaining the augmented size.

In accordance with another aspect of the present invention there is provided a composition for augmenting the size of a human breast and sustaining the augmented breast size comprising cocoa butter and Vitamin E.

In accordance with another aspect of the invention there is provided the use of cocoa butter and Vitamin E for augmenting the breast size of a human and sustaining the augmented breast size.

Preferably, the cocoa butter is applied in an amount sufficient to achieve the desired augmentation of the breast and the Vitamin E is applied in an amount sufficient to sustain the desired augmented breast size.

In one embodiment of the invention, the cocoa butter and Vitamin E are simultaneously applied to the breast.

In another embodiment of the invention the cocoa butter is first applied to the breast, and the Vitamin E is applied subsequently.

Preferably, the proportion of cocoa butter to Vitamin E is 18:1.

The advantages of the present invention are that there are no surgical procedures necessary, hence eliminating all the potential problems, either physical, emotional or psychological, that might come with having surgery. Therefore, the present invention provides a safer and more natural method than surgery for enlarging the size of the human breast and sustaining the augmented breast size. Moreover, the method is

simple and inexpensive. In addition, there is the benefit derived from the psychological satisfaction and emotional well being women would experience from augmenting their breast size by using this healthier and more natural invention than surgical breast augmentation. Therefore, this method is an advance to man kind because it is a more natural and safer method of breast augmentation than breast augmentation attained by surgery.

MODES FOR CARRYING OUT THE INVENTION:

The preferred method of the present invention includes applying cocoa butter (a fatty substance obtained from cacao seeds) , for example Derma-E*, and Vitamin E, for example d-alpha-tocopherol acetate by Jamieson Natural Source*, to the breast for enlargement thereof . The cocoa butter and Vitamin E can be applied separately or as a mixture. The breast includes an area generally between the second and seventh rib and extending between the axilla (armpit) and the sternum. Further to Mr. Cayce ' s method, it has been found by the applicant that the application of the cocoa butter also on the globe of the breast itself promotes enlargement thereof. It is the applicant's belief that the cocoa butter is absorbed into the breast, hence enlarging the size of the breast by the breast assimilating the cocoa butter and storing the cocoa butter around the gland lobules of the mammary gland connected to the breast therein, by means of the breast assimilating the cocoa butter as fat. Therefore, further to Mr. Cayce' s method, it is desirable to apply cocoa butter also to the globe of the breast in order to augment the size of the breast. Preferably, the application of cocoa butter includes gentle rubbing on the skin of the breast, that is the area of application, to facilitate the absorption of the cocoa butter into the breast to augment the breast in size. Furthermore, in the application of cocoa butter or Vitamin E it is preferable to apply cocoa butter or

Trade-marks

Vitamin E in thin layers at a time to create a friction to the skin that lessens the amount of time needed for the absorption of cocoa butter or vitamin E into the breast. Also, first heating the breast area before the application of cocoa butter or vitamin E lessens the amount of time needed for the absorption of either ingredient into the breast.

The amount of cocoa butter used is directly proportional to the augmentation of the breast's size. It has been found that approximately 50g of cocoa butter per breast enlarges each breast from an A size bra cup to a B size bra cup. For such an amount, the application time for the applicant, at a younger age of approximately 30 years old and under, was approximately 11 consecutive hours of application of the cocoa butter. This was before the applicant's discovery that Vitamin E would sustain the augmented breast size, and so the breast would reduce to the same breast size as before the application of the cocoa butter. However, at an older age, approximately the age of thirty and over, the applicant had found that response time of the body to the application of cocoa butter took significantly longer for the breast to augment in size. At the age of 35 years, it would then take the applicant 4 to 6 hours to absorb about 7g of cocoa butter.

Following the application of the cocoa butter, Vitamin E is applied to the breast. Further to Cayce' s statement, it has been found that the use of Vitamin E sustains the augmented breast size. Vitamin E sustains the size of the breast augmented by the application of cocoa butter to the breast. It had been found by the applicant that the omission of the use of Vitamin E caused the body to lose all the augmentation in breast size derived from the application of the cocoa butter in the days that followed the application of the cocoa butter.

It is the applicant's experience at the age of 35 that the application of approximately 400mg of Vitamin E was satisfactory to sustain the breast size augmented by the

application to the breast and absorption by the breast, of approximately 7g of cocoa butter. Therefore, giving a proportion of cocoa butter to Vitamin E of about 18:1. It has been found by the applicant that subsequent applications of cocoa butter and Vitamin E to the breast further augmented and sustained the breast in size and that at no time did the augmented breast size reduce again in size from one application sitting to the next. It has been found that simply smearing the Vitamin E to the breast area without the use of gentle rubbing to aid in the absorption of the Vitamin E is also sufficient to sustain the size of the breast augmented by the application of cocoa butter.

Also, the application of Vitamin E does not necessarily need to be applied just after the application of cocoa butter for this method to work. Even the application of Vitamin E to the breast prior to the application of the cocoa butter has also been found by the applicant to have the desired effect in sustaining the breast size augmented by the application of cocoa butter.

Augmentation of the size of the breast and sustaining the augmented size can also be achieved using a composition of cocoa butter and Vitamin E in an approximate proportion of 18 to 1. The composition is produced by melting the cocoa butter at very low heat, approximately 40° Fahrenheit, and the Vitamin E is added thereto to first obtain a mixture. The mixture was stirred for 30 to 40 seconds and let stand to cool before use to obtain the final composition.

It will be recognized by one skilled in the art that the above mentioned amounts, quantity and proportion of ingredients of cocoa butter and Vitamin E are merely guidelines and are not limiting to the scope of the present patent application. The exact amounts and proportions of cocoa butter and Vitamin E necessary to augment the breast size and sustain the augmented breast size can vary from one person to another, depending on,

for example, different body types and different body compositions, and the person's age.

While a preferred embodiment of the invention has been described, it is understood that all alternatives and modifications may be made thereto and fall within the scope of the invention.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)

Re: Cocoa butter and breast increase

March 30 2008, 7:06 AM 

I often think about buying cocoa butter but never do. The article is interesting but I have alwys had my doubts about anything we rub on actually working. If it works out do give an update. good luck :)

(Login classyfashh)

March 30 2008, 7:20 AM 

I've been massaging on cocoa/shea butter for a whole year on my boobs. They diminished the stretch marks A LOT that I had. They made them softer and smoother. I don't know about increase of them though!??!... I can't say because I was using it while on NBE with Breast Success.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

March 30 2008, 11:58 AM 

There has been discussion on this in the past. It was pointed out that Edgar Cayce was actually not even a real doctor. I read an excrapt from his article and nowhere did he give any arguments for his claims, or even an explanation how cocoa butter could increase breast size. In fact, there is absolutely no theoretical background that could explain how this could work, but there actually is plenty that explains how it couldn't - even if fats from the cocoa butter make it thoguh the skin, they don't deposit into the fat tissue there, they are absorbed into the blood stream and carried into all parts of the body. Fat deposition in the breasts (or anywhere) is regulated by hormones, receptors and genetic factors. This is a basic knowledge of biochemistry which med students learn in the first and second year of our study. Finally, I'd also point out that quite a few women used cocoa butter as a massage lotion and while some reported plumping up and improvement in shape (most likely attributable to massage), I haven't heard one report of actual size increase attributable to cocoa butter.

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Mar 30, 2008 12:03 PM

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)

March 30 2008, 3:18 PM 

ooo didn't know tha about the doctor, thanks -Moon- ...glad to hear my previous feelings towards lotions was correct.

riya
(no login)

edgar

March 30 2008, 6:20 PM 

I know edgar cayce was not a doc, and maybe his claims about coca butter is not true, nevertheless I really like some of his works, he was a genuine person and I assume he was not trying to promote cocoa butter:)It should b e noted that he was,however, able to 'diagnose' people's illnesses from several thousands of miles away from the person, never having known the person..he was incredibly accurate in most of his predictions, even when reputed regular doctors failed.And he was never a medical doctor..there are several people on this forum who have vouched for cocoa butter,I really dont know if it works or not though because it cant technically do much as moon pointed out, but maybe it is in some way better than other lotions to remain so popular

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)

March 30 2008, 11:37 PM 

Why does everyone know about this doctor? Was he famous or on the news or something of that nature?

Surf
(Login Surf.)

massage and cocoa butter

April 13 2008, 6:12 PM 

I know in the past there have been threads concerning what can and can't be absorbed into the body. However, I believe in the power of massage and cocoa butter!!! I don't know if it's the combination of massage and the application of cocoa butter or just the massage or just the cocoa butter, but I've experienced results using it with my routine.

I use 100% pure cocoa butter (it's so pure that you can actually eat it - "food safe"). I melt it in a glass bowl that I sit in warm water (it melts while I'm doing my massage). I don't use it for my massage most of the time, I apply it all over my breasts after my massage.

I don't have a medical or herbal background and can only report on what my experiences have been or the NBE research I've done... but I personally would not do a NBE routine without massage and cocoa butter in it (I'm that much of a believer).

(Login classyfashh)

April 13 2008, 8:18 PM 

Surf - that's interesting. Where do you buy pure cocoat butter at? I usually just use the Palmer's lotion.

Surf
(Login Surf.)

April 13 2008, 9:28 PM 

Jackie - I bought mine at a local health food store. The brand is Now and comes in a tub. It's solid and I chip out what I need to melt.

Youngster83
(Login Youngster83)

April 13 2008, 10:04 PM 

Moon--but isn't it still more effective to massage with ingredients directly on the breasts? I was thinking about buying borage oil and massaging with it rather than taking it in pill form because I've heard that there is more of a chance of the fat (or whatever you're rubbing on your boobs) to get absorbed into the breasts if you apply it right on them.

boobylove
(Login boobylove)

borage oil

April 13 2008, 11:08 PM 

i bought borage cream for my morning massage . i do believe it sinks in and should help.

mine stinks so would not recommend biocosmetic website. ...

xxx

(no login)

coco butter, breast help!!!

April 15 2008, 3:39 AM 

hey ladies, im 20 years old and have recently had 2 kids. i was cursed and blessed with large breasts for a little lady as a teen. after having 2 kids, my breasts have strech marks and are sagging alittle and it is upseting to be 20 years old and having breasts that arnt as perky as i wish they were. my husband is still in love with them and says they look fine, but i wish they looked more like they used to. I have used coco butter and it helps with the strech marks but im looking for natural at home ways to help frim the girls up. if any one know of anything, please e-mail me and let me know. Thanx

(Login classyfashh)

April 15 2008, 6:47 PM 

Ahhh I wanna know too. All I know of doing is lifting weights, doing push-ups and massaging roughly. Maybe cellulite cream that tightens up the area?

This message has been edited by classyfashh on Apr 15, 2008 6:47 PM

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)

Cocoa Butter

April 16 2008, 7:57 AM 

I will not get myself into any heated discussions on this topic again, but please everybody - Cocoa butter will not enlarge your breasts. The size of the fat molecules in the cocoa butter are many times larger than the openings in the skin layers that they are meant to penetrate. It doesn't even go through the epidermis. It is a waste of money to use this method for NBE. The only thing it is good for is to keep the moisture locked in the skin if you have a problem with dryness, and to leep skin soft and elastic (due to locked in moisture) so that stretch marks and dryness wrinkles do not appear so easily. As an NBE method - Nope.

(Login Cselestyna)

April 16 2008, 12:01 PM 

i agree, the chances of it working for N.B.E is thin, but if it does work then GREAT:)

but it does work for stretch marks. so if you are a FAST grower i suggest applying cocoa butter twice a day so that you don't get stretch marks, or if you have them, they diminish. well i suyggest everyone do this. but when your boobie grow, like when your prgnent, cocoa helps stop stretch marks, and diminish the appearance. \

lol, i'm probably just repeating what other's have said, buti though ti'd say it anyways. lol

all the best of luck to you all! it would be REALLY kewl if cocoa did work to make boobies grow :)

blessed be~!

Surf
(Login Surf.)

April 17 2008, 2:38 PM 

I do believe cocoa butter is useful and not a waste of money! Yes, it's my opnion. But having grown 5 inches (and I've not lost any growth) and having it as an important part of my routine, I don't think it should be discounted either.

If someone out there knows unequivocally how to increase the size of womens breasts by knowing what works and doesn't work, then they could make a lot of women very happy. Unfortunately, that person isn't out there (or hasn't spoken up yet).

There are many things that we do not know about the body - no matter what degree you hold or how much research you've done!!!!! How do we know that fat within the body is not attracted to highly moist skin?!?! Maybe it is! How do we know that by warming the cocoa butter it releases something that can penetrate into the skin? Maybe it does! Maybe it's simply the warming of the pure cocoa butter that helps to aid in NBE! Maybe it's the release of endomorphins when you smell the warm cocoa butter that helps to aid in NBE! ...

All I'm saying is I think we should be more open minded and not be too quick to judge what works and doesn't work! Obviously, there is NO person here who knows enough about NBE to be able to prescribe routines for individuals and guarantee growth.

Egg
(Login eggiedawl)

April 17 2008, 3:36 PM 

Edgar Cayce was a famous psychic not a doctor. However, he was known to be a practitioner of holistic medicine. I have a few of his books and he is a very interesting man. Because I find his writings trustworthy I use cocoa butter with vitamin E for my massages.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)

April 17 2008, 7:35 PM 

If the molecule is too big it will not enter the skin. Ever. Just because people have grown while massaging with cocoa butter just means that it doesn't prevent growth. It's doubtful whether any of the topicals make much difference otherwise you would just be able to smooth some on, if you're doing a proper massage then it's the massage that's working not the cream. I use cocoa butter but I use it because it's cheap, smells nice and doesn't give me a rash!

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)

April 17 2008, 8:41 PM 

Just keep believing girls. A football CAN pass through a needle's eye occasionally. In physical terms, this is called "Quantum tunneling". I am not going to argue my point because it is pretty much useless here. I tried once and failed and I will leave it at that. :-) This issue is a bit of a religion for some and I respect that. So yeah, at least cocoa butter smells nice and the massage does you good.

Over and out.

WiccanWoman
(Login WiccanWoman123)

May 31 2008, 12:16 PM 

Count me in Surf ! When I first started on NBE, your routine apealed to me..my gut just said yours felt right and I'm glad I found it as I was unable to take herbs internaly.

Cocoa butter was the base of all my boobie batters and it was a God send for me ! Topicals can work hurray ! A friend of mine is an Naturopathic Dr and he recomended I use both hot and cold compresses after the cocoa butter massages to help absorb the fats..be it its fact or fiction it worked for me.

Mysteryrose
(Login mysteryrose)

May 31 2008, 5:22 PM 

I think there may be some truth in cocoa butter working- its from coco beans isn't it? and they contain phytonutrients (good for growth)- and phytonutrients are tiny enough to absorb right through the skin

If you read up on information given on the greenbush website they say that eating chocolate for this reason can help!

may
(Login Cselestyna)

May 31 2008, 9:48 PM 

i don't even remember writing that last post, lol.

cocoa probably helps to maintain breast growth, i do believe that, i wonder where fennelfairy found her info? has anyone else heard about the fat molecuels being to large to absorb into the body?

Miles
(no login)

June 1 2008, 12:51 AM 

Not referring specifically to cocao butter here, but I'm not understanding how somebody can make a general statement like 'topicals don't work' when we know that topical progesterone cream and other things work quite well or even better, when applied topically. Also, many websites advocate using things like fenugreek and fennel topically to stimulate milk production.

Pink Sheep
(no login)

Miles...

June 1 2008, 9:00 AM 

NO ONE here has said that topicals don't work. Just that certain contents cannot penetrate the skin for biological reasons. A lot of people think that water can get absorbed through the skin for instance, and a lot of moisturizers are water based. But if we really absorbed water we would look like sponges. It is all about the size of the molecules. Progesterone cream or any other steroid cream works because the active substance is able to penetrate the skin - not all parts of the cream though, just the active parts (hormones). There are no phytoestrogens in cocoa butter however. I think the original argument here originally was if the fat from cocoa butter can make breasts enlarge as Edgar Cayce said.

Miles
(no login)

June 2 2008, 4:37 PM 

Hi Pink Sheep,

Yup. Got that. I did read the thread. I had read a comment within the thread by somebody that stated something to the effect that: It's doubtful whether any of the topicals make much difference otherwise you would just be able to smooth some on, and I wanted to clarify that some of the topicals do, indeed work, in case somebody read that comment and assumed it to mean anything/everything topical might not work.

Miles

Current Topic - Cocoa butter and breast increase  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index