<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Activ-bust

October 20 2008 at 9:40 PM
  (Login lynnboobs)

Im using the Activ bust with other herbs such as: Fenugreek, fennel, hops,( borial, flax and fish oil- all in one capsule),i use activ-bust capsules and cream all twice a day, I drink soy protein shakes every other day, and massage twice a day for 5 min. each breast, and apply heat for 30 min. each night. I don't smoke, or take birth control, I have only been doing this for 13 days and I am experiencing tenderness, firmer, and tingling, I can see a difference with my eye now too!! I just wanted to share my regimen. I will keep u posted. Right now I'm a 34b but my breast were deflated a bit due to breast feeding.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)

Re: Activ-bust

October 20 2008, 10:11 PM 

Good to see it's working for someone! If you have time it can be helpful to measure every day so you get used to the fluctuation with your hormonal cycle. Some people have as much as 1 cup more just before their period, others notice no difference.

Good luck x

(Login lynnboobs)

measuring

October 20 2008, 10:30 PM 

Thanks...the problem is, I don't know how to measure!! So that's why I haven't.

Brielle
(Login moonchild72)

October 22 2008, 9:41 PM 

How much Fenugreek are you taking with the Activ-Bust?

I have been taking it since Sept 10th I have yet to measure but I'm definately fuller (still even after my cycle) and my bras fit much better :)

Like you I have been taking a pill 2x a day as directed along with the cream but I just added fenugreek tea to my regimine (1-2 cups daily) and I've added soymilk to my morning cereal.

I've looked up the main ingredients in AB and its soy, kudzu, hops and sage (sage)?

The fenugreek tea is making me stink like it though not too sure I'm liking that too much especially the two days a week at my boxing class when I sweat like a pig lol

(no login)

fenugreek amount

October 23 2008, 12:37 AM 

I take like 2400mg a day of fenugreek.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)

October 23 2008, 9:08 AM 

I think the FG is doing more work than AB.

Current Topic - Activ-bust  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index