<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Dr dukes bustea?

August 13 2009 at 9:28 PM
Gina  (no login)

Has anyone ever tried Dr dukes bustea? And has anyone had any results with it? I just ordered some and wanted to make sure im not wasting my time. Any response is much appreciated, Thank you

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)

Re: Dr dukes bustea?

August 14 2009, 1:28 PM 

I didn't realize they sold it.

i read in his book the recipe. it's basically ground fennel (or is it fenugreek?) Anyway, check out "The Green Pharmacy".

xx
wannabecee

Mel C
(Login mcovert)

Re: Dr dukes bustea?

August 14 2009, 4:30 PM 

Yes,I use this.I make my own.I have been wanting to order some from Greenbush,but I spent less initially and I just buy up what I run out of first......which is the fenugreek seed and fennel seed.

You have to sweeten this stuff.....yuk! if you don't.I know lots of sugar is bad for NBE,but I was using way too much honey and having to buy it.I use Splenda now.You can also put lemon in the tea,or soymilk,creamer,etc.

I do like this.After about a week on it,I could tell it was helping.When I do slack off my routine----not intentional-----once I start back up,I can immediately feel it going to work.So,my unitentional breaks are actually working for me.

I have a post to Lisa with the recipe and they easiest way I discovered to make it.Good luck!

~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index