<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

domperidone

September 14 2009 at 12:21 PM
le  (no login)

induced lactation....well i figured some of the breast masages kinda induce colstrum or somthing like that ...i was thinking about ordering this to see what would happen not take the full dose of domperidone which i think is 10mg 4 times a day...what r your thoughts
thnx all

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ello
(no login)

Re: domperidone

September 15 2009, 7:56 AM 

bump

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)

September 15 2009, 2:42 PM 

Hi ello,

I think domperidone is a bad idea.

It raises prolactin by lowering dopamine. Low dopamine also causes these symptoms:

1. Empty, life has no 'color' feelings
2. Inability to love
3. No remorse about personal behavior
4. Depression
5. Addictions
6. Anti-social behavior
7. Low libido
8. Lack of ambition and drive
9. Social anxiety disorder
10. Parkinson like movement disorder
11. Restless leg syndrome

And if that weren't enough, excess prolactin levels can give you this list of symptoms:

1. Loss of libido
2. Mood changes / depression
3. Hostility, anxiety
4. Headache
5. Menopausal symptoms, even when estrogen is sufficient
6. Signs of increased testosterone levels
7. Weight gain
8. Intercourse may become painful because of vaginal dryness
9. Infertility, irregular menstruation
10.Peripheral vision problems

Of course, you just want the effect of enlarging your breasts, but unfortunately, for that to occur you will risk all of these things with that drug.

I know you said you wanted to use a low dose of it, but why not just do other things that enhance your prolactin level, such as breast massage. When we do things by natural means our body tends to have a more controlled response.

When we use a drug to basically block the dopamine receptors, we set off a cascade of events that can lead to a lot of problems.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

S.B.
(Login ShyBoobs)

Galactagogues

September 15 2009, 5:25 PM 

waxingmoon always offers good advice. In addition to what she suggests, I would recommend trying galactagogues. Goat's Rue especially seems to work great raising prolactin (plus builds breast tissue). Fenugreek is also a good one. Some women on the breastfeeding forums reported it being of great help with milk supply issues and even IGT. If you'd like to check some of the forums out, simply Google "goat's rue" and "igt" (or "insufficient glandular tissue").

I really think this is what helped me to grow the most on my 1st routine. Since my growth seemed to slow to a halt a month or so after stopping it. I plan on adding it again later this week. But enough of my ramblings, good luck! :)

EDIT: BTW, if you have diabetes, then GR and FG are not for you since they lower blood sugar.

This message has been edited by ShyBoobs on Sep 15, 2009 5:28 PM

thanx ladies
(no login)

September 15 2009, 11:31 PM 

its kinda funny waxingmoon becuz all those side effects u mentioned i have already wich makes me belive that maybe they would get worse....but def thanx for ur imput
it seemed like a good idea...but u r def rite
thanx again
i wish i found a way...i only wanna be a lil bit bigger besides the fullness i get on birth control wich is the only damn reason im taking it
im not trying to look like keely hazell
but would def like to just fill out a little

le
(no login)

just outta couriousity

September 15 2009, 11:35 PM 

i was thinking bout implants but hate how fake they look and how they feel like rock
im like a small c
a saggy smal c
so i was thinking what about if i got iplants
like 20 percent of my boobs were implants
i wonder how they would look and feel
depending were the implant was placed
im kinda getting sick of this
feeling like crap about my self
i had a baby young and never really got to enjoy normal boobs

sissy
(Login sissy2345)

September 16 2009, 12:23 PM 

le, you might want to try the Noogleberry pump. Myself and many others are having great results from it. If you are willing to put in the time, you can have the same results without surgery or side effects.

I also had my child young, and ended up with sagging breast. This has corrected that and I'm very happy. Check out their website www.noogleberry.com. You should try to explore all options before implants. Also, if you are around a C, even a small one, or used to be, you probably wouldn't want to get a small implant, it would be like droping a golf ball in a large tube sock. You'd have to go larger to get the lifting effect, and even then it would not be natural and there are so many risk.

le
(no login)

September 16 2009, 1:45 PM 

hhaha thanx sissy....lol a tube sock...they aint that saggy yet i have a wide chest it weird and hard to explain acually i already tried using noogleberry i acually posted my pix on there....im picker on the gallery forum...im deathly afraid that noogleberry mite make my boobs worse all that up and down with sucton devices makes me scared that theyll get more saggy...i even did brava before that....i dont like the suction devices i liked bravas results when i would wake up in the moring after wearing it all night i was pretty fast responder as far as swelling goes just hated when they went back..thanx for responding

le
(no login)

September 21 2009, 6:59 PM 

so i went out yesterday and got grobust...i knoe ur not supose to drink caffine and stuff.i think...im gonna start taking it ...n e suggestions n e one?

Current Topic - domperidone  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index