Single Healing - Dealing With Divorce
Adjustment, dealing with pain and anger, redefining your life.
Please Read Our Policy Before Posting.Register your ID for posting
Message Boards
Healing Heart
Deeper Healing
Open Board
Single Healing
Healing Fun
Forum Issues

Chat Rooms
Betrayed Only
Open

Helpful Links

FAQ:
Posting
Inserting pictures
Adding your story
Inserting smilies
Abbreviations
Using HTML

My Resources

Single Moderators
Canuck_Kid
TomJ

Return to Index  

anyone had this happen??

August 9 2011 at 9:33 PM
Coventrie  (Login coventrie)

...so, here I am going along happily, enjoying life (my NEW life!) and my new partner, we have been seeing each other nearly a year now and everything has been pretty good. Then all of a sudden...I start feeling uneasy. Nothing huge has gone wrong, and in fact all small things have been dealt with well. We're kind of beyond the new days, weeks and months and into the 'life as usual' stage. It seems though that that is exactly what is bothering me. I'm wondering if this is because it's somehow reminding me of how life used to be just before D-day with my now ex-H...when everything seemed ordinary. And I really am jumpy. It seems like I need extra reassurance that things are OK, and I am afraid to ask for it. It's kind of like a trigger, but different. And I don't know if it's any kind of gut feeling or just a ghostly reminder of my old life come back to bother me.

This probably sounds strange but, anyone else had this happen? I don't want to be paranoid and wreck everything, but somehow I just can't settle at the moment, and I'm worried about why..

C

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: anyone had this happen??TomJAug 10, 2011, 9:45 PM
 thanks TomJ..CoventrieAug 14, 2011, 7:52 PM
 triggers from old traumasLoriFeb 18, 2012, 8:20 AM
 The problem is still there, but it's getting MUCH betterCoventrieFeb 26, 2012, 6:35 PM
 anyone had this happen??LindaTFeb 26, 2012, 10:41 PM
 Re: anyone had this happen??BrookeMay 22, 2012, 8:24 PM
 Life is still good :)CoventrieJul 19, 2014, 3:55 AM
 Re: anyone had this happen??Christy TindellJul 20, 2014, 2:15 PM
For problems, concerns, ideas, suggestions or other requests by e-mail: healingmoderators@hotmail.com