| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Resources

Discovery  

Tears...

October 1 2007 at 12:35 AM
Deb  (Login Dermik)

Last week I had this intuition and some how was able to get my husband to tell me he has been in contact with anouther women. He states it is his connection to get some pot. That she is alot closer for him. Some how I just keep asking questions I do not know why. He told me he kissed her; it was a mistake when they both got high. My husband is 57. I believe he has been seeing her around 2 years.
I never thought my bestfriend could do this. I am devasted. I can not eat, sleep well, focus...
If it were just me I would tell him to go lie his head some place else. We have a 13 year old. He is an excellant father. He was wonderful husband and soulmate. He has said he will do anything, counseling etc.

Just a few hours ago I found out the truth,I did not want to believe he has been seeing this women for about 2 years. He works night and over the phone tonight I was able to get him to tell the truth, he is sleeping with this women. I am numb. I had kept praying that last weeks story was really it. That with counseling I could work through a kiss. Now, I want to die. If I did not have my son,only god knows. I sit here on my bed it is 12:30am, I have work to go to. He comes home at 7 am, my son gets on his bus at 7:20 am and then I leave. I love him with my whole being; but I always said I could never allow someone to betray me. He has betrayed our vows and it hurts. I have had only one other issue that has been more painful than this but believe me this is only steps behind. I am so afraid.
Thanks for your time.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Deb,MarieOct 1, 2007, 1:24 AM
 Re: Tears...SashNov 21, 2009, 2:25 PM
 Re: Tears...AnonymousNov 21, 2009, 9:09 PM
 ugh.RedWolfNov 23, 2009, 10:23 AM
 U are strongAnonymousNov 24, 2012, 3:40 PM
Find more forums on RelationshipsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
website free tracking

| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Suggestions | Members | Policy |