| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Resources

FURTHER  

Need Advise Please!!

June 8 2008 at 7:10 PM
  (Login micanopymac)

Wife (married 9, 3 kids under 9 years old) is seeing younger coworker, seems for at least 5 months. weve been seperated away from home (I left) for 3 months, she trys to keep it from me, but i know its a fact, i see her car parked outside his apartment and texts, cell calls, new lingerie, you name it and the kids dont lie. She also says were never getting back together, that i was a creep from day 1, and speaks in absolute negitives to me on occasion, but mostly we get along good when we see each other and are very civil (because of kids) but i can tell she doesnt like being around me more than nessisary. But i know she is really in love with him! ive went on with life in the past 3 months on my own, started school, new church, ect. Is there any advise out ther on how long typical affairs of this type last???????? Will she come back my way????? cuddles

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on MarriageCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
free web page counters <

| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Suggestions | Members | Policy |