| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Resources

OPEN  

When will the pain go away?

May 11 2009 at 12:43 AM
  (Login jenlarane)

My husband of 9 years had an emotional affair with an ex gf. She contacted him of facebook. It started out innocent and quickly turned into more. A few weeks after she contacted him, his password changed (we had always had each others email and fb passwords) and I knew something was going on. I was able to get his new password, logged on and they were IM each other. It was the worst day of my life. What I read will always be ingrained in my mind. I sent the kids next door, called him home and confronted him. I called the other woman. They continued the relationship for 5 weeks and then he cut off contact with her. He decided he now wanted to work on the marriage. During those 5 weeks, I filed for separation and started therapy on my own.
It's been 4 months now. But the pain is still fresh. He is doing his best to make our marriage work, but I can't get over the pain. I don't know what to do. Some days are good, but most are not. I am to a point that even talking about the details will put me into a depression for days. What do I do?

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: When will the pain go away?AnonymousMay 14, 2009, 9:44 PM
 Re: When will the pain go away?ragtop512Aug 18, 2010, 6:58 AM
Find more forums on Extramarital AffairsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
hidden hit counter

| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Suggestions | Members | Policy |