| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Suggestions | Members | Policy |

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>MEMBERS  

my story

October 13 2005 at 8:47 PM
R.A.  (Login rraber)

Well here goes. I've been married for 10 years. I'm only 28. HIgh school sweethearts. The only man I thought would treat me good. Well 2 weeks ago he told me he had seen some one else. A bitch 7 years older than him. She herself was engaged and has a 1 year old son. We have a 5 year old son. I always thought every thing was great. We just bought a house last year. He not only cheated but had her in my house, my bed. TWICE!! My parents only live 1 1/2 hours away. My father has been sick. He has lung cancer. My husband said he cheated because he felt I didn't love him and wasn't "putting out" like I used to. Gee I wonder why? I didn't know if my father was going to live or not. I would go visit my parents on the weekends. About once a month, just to help out. On the plus side we have managed to talk about it. I just knew something was going on. I know him too well. I asked him about all the sorted datails and he was able to answer me. He said he wants to stay with me. I told him to go to the doctor. Her "man" was a druggie and I'm thinking she got around. I need to know I don't have anything. If it wasn't for our son I would be long gone. I just cant see him not having his dad around. My husbands father killed himself when my husband was only 9. That puts a different spin on it too. God help me I just don't know what to do.

(edited to remove personal identification)

This message has been edited by chris924 on Jun 6, 2007 7:19 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Newday
(Login newday52105)

Rhonda

October 14 2005, 3:23 PM 

Sorry you have had to go through this and sorry your father is ill.

I would encourage you to go in to be tested and not wait for him. One thing you can do is focus on yourself and your child and take the focus off of your H. You can do things like eat well, exercise, talk to friends and post here, but some say going to see a therapist will help you the most. See if you can get a recommendation from someone about who might be a good therapist in your area.

Each day will bring new opportunities and new challenges. Try to stay strong, do what's best for you and your child. There are caring folks here who will listen to your story and support you as you go through the next steps, keep posting.

Judy

Anonymous
(Login SureIbelieveyou)

Load of crap

May 31 2007, 11:04 PM 

what a load of crap...seems to have forgotten to mention she's an alcoholic that has neglected her spouse and child for years and refuses treatment. her dad dying is a sob story to win sympathy. what about the years before his illness when she treated her husband like dirt no matter what he did for her? convenient to forget that I guess....

Chris
(Login chris924)
ADRa

Re: my story

June 1 2007, 11:56 AM 

Please do not respond to "Members" posts. If necessary, reference the post on "Open" and start a discussion there.

Chris.
(Forum Administrator)

Anonymous
(Login nonamek)

June 1 2007, 12:04 PM 

So let me take a guess you are the other woman. If you feel so neglected then get a divorce then go out with whoever you want. It never stops to amaze me the nerve of some people this poor girl is losing her father, her husband is destroying her life and you think she had it coming to her. All people have problems most marrages have problem screwing around behind someones back in never okay. Sorry to the Admin if I am not allowed to vent but how the hell do you find the nerve to follow this girl to a website and hurt her more than you already have. You should get a life and this time try to get one that does not destroy someone elses.

Anonymous
(Login nonamek)

June 1 2007, 12:07 PM 

I am sorry Chris I will not do it again.

SureIbelieveyou
(Login SureIbelieveyou)

June 5 2007, 10:34 PM 

No I am NOT the other woman....and how nice of you to jump to conclusions of your own and pass judgment. I happen to know this family and have witnessed the mess for years.

Chris
(Login chris924)
ADRa

well

June 6 2007, 7:18 AM 

It doesn't matter. This isn't the Jerry Springer Show.

The original poster hasn't been back using this ID in a couple of years. This suggests that you are pursuing an agenda and you are not here looking for help as a betrayed spouse or betrayer. Therefore your post violates a number of forum policies concerning acceptable posts.

Chris
forum administrator

Current Topic - my story  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>MEMBERS  
Find more forums on Social Issues and Support GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
page hit counter total page hits

| Home | Discovery | Further | Divorce | Open | Suggestions | Members | Policy |