<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Another Young Girl Who Upset A Man In Armwrestling

November 20 2005 at 12:49 PM
Little Anthony  (no login)

Last Summer I went to Coney Island and they had one of those professional arm wrestling tables set up on the boardwalk because they were trying to promote some tournament. They had people handing out applications but they were letting everybody use the table and I stopped to watch for a while. This short guy who had decent sized muscles and tatoos all over him was taking on all comers and he was beating them all. He was a white guy or maybe hispanic and he seemed like a real macho type guy with what I call a Napoleon complex which a lot of short guys have, sort of like a chip on their shoulder. Anyway, I noticed a group of four teenage black girls who had also stopped to watch the action and I could see they were encouraging the biggest among them to give it a try telling her she could beat the guy and she wasnt the least bit shy about approaching the table. Once again this was a meaty girl, not obese but certainly overweight and not looking very muscular. She appeared to be around fifteen or sixteen and she looked like one of those girls who are always eating McDonalds or Chinese food but she did have big shoulders and her arms were far from small. From her accent I figured she was Jamaican or maybe Haitian and she was not a bad looking girl, very well groomed with nice nails. Before long she was locking limbs with the mini Hercules and she had a big smile on her face but he was wearing a scowl. I really wasnt expecting much but she had the advantage right from the start and it took her less than ten seconds to pin his arm down to the table. Everybody was cheering and the girls were all laughing but the guy was furious. He started pacing around cursing and complaining to anyone who would listen that she had dug her nails into his hand. He did'nt even shake her hand but I made sure to congratulate her and talk to her for a second. I forgot to ask her age but she said her name was Simone and she went to South Shore high school in Brooklyn. I was hoping she would stay for more matches but the group started walked away and they were laughing so hard they could hardly stand up straight. Obviously deeply embarrassed, the macho man walked away too. He soon returned but his confidence appeared shaken like a boxer who had just been floored and after he lost again to a black guy who was slightly bigger than he was he disappeared for good. Another guy who complained that a girl had cheated yet he never even asked for a rematch.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dave
(no login)

Re: Another Young Girl Who Upset A Man In Armwrestling

November 20 2005, 5:13 PM 

It's not as bad as losing to a 13 year old but it is still a disgrace. Most of the fat girls I've known were weak as shit but tattoos don't make you stronger or tougher. Just another wuss in disguise.

Respond to this message   
T.C.
(no login)

November 20 2005, 10:03 PM 

Sounds like he might have underestimated her strength initially. Once somebody has your arm halfway down to the table it's very hard to fight back. Either that or he took one look at her size and got psyched out. Girls can be intimidating when they seem very confident and anxious to do battle with a man. Were any comments passed between the two of them?

Respond to this message   
Oneida
(no login)

November 21 2005, 7:27 AM 

Where is the big surprise here? She was just too big and strong for him, it sounds like it was'nt even close. And leave it to a guy to make an excuse. He lost because she hurt him with her nails, please. He embarrassed himself even more by saying that. I think it's cool that he got so mad though. When will you guys ever learn that size, age and gender are not always the determining factor in a match of physical strength.

Respond to this message   
D
(no login)

Sisters Rule

November 21 2005, 5:15 PM 

I love it another arrogant cracker put in his place by a Nubian girl. There is something about a black female who establishes dominance over a white man. It sort of contradicts what went on for so many years in this country but times do change and it's our turn at last.

Respond to this message   
Little Anthony
(no login)

More Info/ Comments

November 22 2005, 7:41 AM 

Just as I hoped my story generated some interesting responses. To expand on what I told you a little bit, yes the guy was very cocky (before he lost) but the girls had a spring in their step too (especially after he lost). When it was over I heard one of the girls yell "no she did not" as if she was surprised that her friend had actually won the contest. For the most part though they were just laughing and I honestly did'nt hear any comments directed at one by the other except when the girl first approached the table and said "I got next okay?" I never got the feeling that race played a role in any of this although I understand that some people would view a white male as a natural or preferred target for the aggression of a black female and I guess there could be some truth or irony to that.

Respond to this message   
AURIBRIA
(no login)

I'M FEELING Y'ALL BABY!!!!

November 22 2005, 2:30 PM 

BREAK OUT THE WHIPS AND THE CHAINS AND I'LL BEE FIRST ON LINE.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Relax

November 24 2005, 5:27 AM 

A black chick beats one man in arm wrestling and suddenly we've got an entire race of white males shackled and being beaten by black women. Upon further review, uh, no. Don't you just love some of the wishful thinkers on this board?

Respond to this message   
KT1
(no login)

Arm wrestling match

November 24 2005, 5:47 PM 

This story reminds me of an arm wrestling match I had about a month ago. I was out in a club and ended up arm wrestling this short stocky girl. I didn't ask for her height, weight or bicep measurements (shame on me, most people on this board seem to always have that info in their stories), but if I had to guestimate I would say she was around 5'5", 150 (keep in mind most athletic women that I know always weigh more than I think). Arms around 12.5 to 13". I don't completely remember how we ended up arm wrestling but she gave me almost more than I could handle. I'm 6'5" 185 (far from Hercules, but not exactly the 90 pound weakling who gets sand kicked in his face)I can honestly say that if I didn't have such an unbelievable leverage advantage and adrenaline rush (there was a huge crowd watching and cheering her on of course) I would have lost. We ended up calling it a draw, but it just goes to show that stocky girls can be a lot stronger than you would think. Turns out she was a pole vaulter at one point. She told me that the most she ever benched was 150.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Re: Arm wrestling match

November 24 2005, 9:52 PM 

A lot of times, it is the short, stocky girls who turn out to be the toughest in something like armwrestling. The leverage that comes with having a longer arm is not as big an advantage as you would think it would be. Personally I havent actually been beaten by a girl since about the 5th grade but I have run into a few girls whose arms I could'nt put down either and in each case it was a short, stocky but athletic girl who was involved.

Respond to this message   
KT1
(no login)

November 25 2005, 5:31 PM 

Dave, impressive stat to not lose an arm wrestling match in years against a girl. I haven't lost in a while either, although being in the military I have seen a lot of women beat guys in various physical activities (IE push ups, running, and especially crunches)Shockingly enough I did lose an arm wrestling match about 3 years ago against a girl who wasn't military. I used to live in an apartment in California and my upstairs neighbor was a stripper. Talk about a contrast in professions (mine and hers) Once I got to know her we became pretty good friends, and we ended up arm wrestling one night while I was at the club where she worked. She was attractive but I felt weird about paying her $20 for a private dance especially when we were always hanging out at the apartment complex anyway. She was 5'6" and 145 if memory serves me right. She totally took me off guard, because usually with such a leverage advantage I'm able to win with little effort. She put me down the first time and after 2 rematches I finally convinced myself that I really was trying to win and couldn't. I guess doing all of the pull ups in her dance routine helped her develop superhuman upper body strength. I knew she had strong legs because I still remember helping her (or should I say attempting to help her arrange furniture in her apartment.) There was like a huge dresser that I attempted to move and couldnt budge. I went to find help and when I came back she had moved it across the room single handedly. I told her I was tired from working which why I failed to move it. (of course right?) She still took me off guard when we arm wrestled I never expected to lose.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 28 2005, 7:20 AM 

It's just like wrestling, about once every thousand times a girl beats a guy and everybody talks as though the girls are dominating and taking over. Give me a break. I've seen girls like that fat black girl and in their fat arms there is no muscle, just fat from all the big macs and fried chicken. You mentioned that the guy had already beaten a lot of people, he probably just got tired.

Respond to this message   
Oneida
(no login)

November 29 2005, 10:52 PM 

You guys will never learn. As long as you go on thinking our arm and legs are composed only of fat you will continue to challenge and lose to us in all types of combat sports. That is fine with me, I love the look of shock on a man's face after I've beaten him in armwrestling.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

C'mon Oneida

December 2 2005, 9:21 PM 

When will you ever learn that most guys will let a girl beat them in an arm wrestle. We're afraid we may hurt you and besides if we win we're considered bullies. It's a no win situation.

Respond to this message   
Oneida
(no login)

Re: C'mon Oneida

December 3 2005, 7:44 AM 

Please you can tell right away if a guy is letting you win or if he's really trying. About three years ago I was at a bowling alley and my friends and I don't remember why but we started arm wrestling at the snack bar. I was beating everybody and I even wound up beating this man who worked at the bowling alley and he had to give me twenty dollars because I won. He had muscles too and he did'nt take losing very well. You could see that he was upset and he kept asking me for a rematch as if he thought I won by luck. Well I wound up beating him four times in all twice that day and twice more two weeks later before he finally realized I was stronger than him. I have beaten other guys too and I have been beaten by lots of guys so I know they were trying hard too because even a big guy is not going to beat me if he's not trying hard. Im big so I don't think guys are that worried about hurting me. I never consider that a guy is a bully because I chose to arm wrestle him just like I chose to wrestle boys in high school so you can't complain win or lose.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2005, 10:43 PM 

About how much was the difference in size and age between you and the guy at the bowling alley Onieda? Who's idea was it to arm wrestle him, yours or his? What did he say after you beat him, how could you tell he was pissed? Did you tell him anything after you kept beating him? It's an interesting story.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 4 2005, 9:27 AM 

If you want me to respond in the future you have to spell my name right it's Oneida not Onieda. Anyway he was slightly taller than me maybe 5'9" or so. I don't know maybe he weighed about 150. He had muscular arms but he was smaller than me. I challenged him after he beat one of my guy friends who is not very strong and I told him he had to give me twenty dollars if I won. When I beat him all he said was "oh my God". He kept asking me for a rematch so I asked him if he thought I was lucky the first time and he said "yeah maybe a little" yet he was'nt willing to give me another twenty dollars if i beat him again but I gave him the rematch to prove it was'nt just luck. After I won I said "wow I guess this is my lucky day". He did'nt say anything but I could tell by his body language that he was upset as if he still could'nt believe he lost. When he challenged me again the next time we were there I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go through that again and he said he had been working out and was now ready for me. Well I beat him even easier than the first two times I think because I had already armwrestled three or four times that first day. I told him it was a good thing he worked out and his face turned red just like before. He Said "one more time" and it was actually started to get boring but I never get tired of beating guys so we went again and to no great surprize the result was the same. I asked him if he really thought he was going to win and he said no but he had to try because that's the way he is when somebody beats him. This time he actually complimented me on my strong arms and said my confidence was intimidating. I love it when people say that.

Respond to this message   
Brent
(no login)

Beaten by a Stripper

December 3 2005, 9:49 AM 

I too was beaten by a stripper many years ago, she had amazing biceps as well flexed, 14". Do you have or could you get any pics of this stripper friend that beat you?

Respond to this message   
KT1
(no login)

Re: Beaten by a Stripper

December 3 2005, 10:23 AM 

Keep the stories coming Oneida :-), if I was a little younger and single well..... you would have another guy to try and beat in arm wrestling :-) As far as my old neighbor Shannon (stripper) I do have one picture of her, but posting it here wouldn't be good without her permission. To this day I still can't believe she won. She was big into oil wrestling and cat fighting too now that I think about it. In fact I had never heard of oil wrestling until she told me about it, I thought it was stupid until I ended up in a club in Hawaii actually managing a girl stripper in an oil wrestling match. That's a story for another time though, getting back to my old neighbor she was seriously pissed at me once because sometimes when she would perform her routine on stage another stripper in particular would always make negative comments about her. (like that fat girl thinks she's hot etc, etc.) Shannon was bigger than the rest of the strippers, but I wouldn't label her as obese by any stretch 5'6" and a solid 145 if memory serves me right. Somehow the word got back to her and then she asked me if I had ever heard the girl making those comments and I told her I had. She was pissed because I didn't mention it sooner so she could confront the girl. The girl who was making the negative comments was about 5'3" and around 125 or 130. I remember Shannon telling me she could bench like 150 or more so I knew the other girl had no chance and I don't like watching one sided fights so I decided not to mention it to her. Those were the days though. Sorry for being long winded but once I remember these old stories I just start typing away. KT

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement