<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

she destroyed him!

March 24 2006 at 11:23 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

great mixed wrestling video ! Really completive- she destroyed him!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZVRA12A17OU&search=pio%20%20pat%20%20arm%20wrestling%20%20cheat

great mixed wrestling video ! Really completive- she destroyed him!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: she destroyed him!

March 24 2006, 12:40 PM 

Fantasy fake wrestling.

Guy saying always "ah oh yesss" and women smileying.

She using leg scissor,guy on the paradise.

Oh yes,this is girl power.....

Respond to this message   
Siva
(no login)

WTF!

March 24 2006, 5:44 PM 

You coudn,t be seriously saying that was a seriously real competitive match.For God sake The majority of mixed matches on the internet are fake.Each one i see its always the girls who happen to TOTALY outdominate men.Well that's dumb.I meen people always want to see the "weaker sex" win and for the fetish people out there what better viewing pleasure.That's why not many real competitive matches are shown,cause nobody is interested in watching them.Well i got news for u guys,that aint happening by a long shot in real life,unless of course you hire a handicaped,or some crap guy to wrestle.Girl power-WTF!.If those girls were for real,they woudn't be doing Underground and backyard wrestling for viewing pleasure,but they would be able to get some real matches under their belt.

Respond to this message   
Davarion
(no login)

Exactly

March 24 2006, 9:54 PM 

A dead giveaway is the body language of the guy. Even without the audio it is extremely obvious he is not struggling or exherting himself nearly as hard as you would if you were seriously trying to win a match. In the beginning he's on top of her non stop but somehow never gets a pin, then suddenly starts getting dominated? Come on..

p.s: Queue mary or oenidia's enterance with a post on how we are just threatened by the "truth"

Respond to this message   
cc
(no login)

Re: Exactly

March 25 2006, 6:57 AM 

If you want real female dominance you should make sure the woman in the vid knows Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Kyla Luciano springs immediately to mind, also Helen von Mott and Kath Gifford.

It's all about the BJJ.

And Davarion: do you actually have an interest in female dominance? I'm sure it was you who, on the 'Combat Sports' forum, was "outed".

I mean you do seem to come to a lot of these sites for someone so skeptical...

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - she destroyed him!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement