Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click Here For Auction Houses / Current Auction Items / Game Used Items WANTED / Game Used Items FOR SALE / RESOURCES / Dealer Discounts For Forum Members / GameUsedForum.com Store /

Return to Forum  

Policy Change Coming Soon

September 15 2005 at 11:32 AM
Eric  (Login ecky3)
Forum Owner

Good morning forum members.

First I want to thank everyone for their contributions on the site. I enjoy hearing from all of you both on and off the site.

On to the topics at hand- We have had quite a bit of trouble getting people to adhere to the policy of signing in when posting accusatory or controversial posts.

I am forced to re-think the posting policy. Coming soon you will need to have a valid email address to sign in.

Looking at the forum's posts as a whole, almost every post already has valid email addresses, so it shouldn't be too much of a change for most of us.

Plus it will get across the idea once and for all that people are responsible and accountable for their words around here. Maybe it'll cut back on the fighting too. I'll post this in another folder so people can respond.

Thanks,
Eric

Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us