Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click Here For Auction Houses / Current Auction Items / Game Used Items WANTED / Game Used Items FOR SALE / RESOURCES / Dealer Discounts For Forum Members / GameUsedForum.com Store /

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looking for Game Used Jerseys

March 5 2005 at 1:43 AM
David  (Login BernieWilliams51)

Hello, I am looking for game used jerseys for the following teams:

Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Minnesota Twins
NY Mets

I check ebay all day every day so I am quite aware what is currently up there at all times. I also check these dealers sites on a daily basis (Jim Yackel, Murf Denny, BC-Sports, Ball Park Heroes, Meigray, California Sports Inv, Authentic Gamers, Sports Warehouse, and Myhalloffame.com)

I also collect game used Catchers Equipment and NY Yankees game used jerseys.. (come on Steiner-price them already!!) I am only looking to buy. Please no asking what I have for trade... thanks for the read.

Baseballrings100@aol.com

PS.. I do not buy any jerseys that are not correctly tagged, show ANY alterations including name or # changes, patch removal..etc. I also do not buy jerseys that are not set tagged... this 0062 and 6200 is too much to keep up with and worry about.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
GEORGE
(Login WOODFERN)

YANKEE GAME WORN JERSEYS

March 8 2005, 8:02 PM 

I SEE THAT YOU COLLECT YANKEE GAME WORN JERSEYS. WOULD YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN A TONY CLONINGER 1996 GAME WORN ROAD WORLD SERIES JERSEY? HE WAS A COACH FOR JOE TORRE. IF SO, PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AND I CAN GIVE YOU A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION AND PRICE. THANKS.

Respond to this message   
David
(Login BernieWilliams51)

E-mailed You

March 8 2005, 10:30 PM 

George, thanks for the response. I sent you a e-mail as well. Please send pics of the jersey including the tagging and the price you are wanting..thanks again. Also, how did you obtain this jersey?

Respond to this message   
David
(Login BernieWilliams51)

News wants, deleting 2 others

March 10 2005, 1:48 PM 

Alright, I picked up a White Sox and a Twins jersey so I no longer need either of those teams. So now I am still looking for a Tigers and a Mets game worn jersey.. I am also wanting any Texas Rangers game used jerseys pre-1985. Would like tp pick up jerseys mostly from 1975-1985.. Please let me know if you have anything available. I really wished I had bought the Red Rangers Pete O'Brien jersey Jim Yackel sold.. if the buyer wants to move it, PLEASE contact me..thanks for your time and the read.

Respond to this message   
Chris Wilson
(Login wilson14)

2004 NY Mets Game Worn Piazza Jersey

March 10 2005, 7:08 PM 

Hello,
In response to your posted notice regarding game used NY Mets jersey, I currently have an '04 Piazza road gamer. The jersey has NO alterations & shows tremendous game use typical of a catcher's jersey (pilling on all chest protector strap contact areas & underarms). Jersey is size a Majestic size 50 (set 8 2004). All tagging, numbers, letters & patches are intact. Jersey also has Shea Stadium 40th Anniversary patch & "Ya Gotta Believe -- TUG" embroidering on right sleeve. Standard velcro is present between 2nd & 3rd bottons. Jersey is a very nice Piazza representation. Will probably consign to American Memorabilia if I don't sell before June.
If you are interested I can provide detailed digital photos upon your request.
Warmest regards,
Chris Wilson

Respond to this message   
David
(Login BernieWilliams51)

Mets Jersey

March 13 2005, 1:22 PM 

Chris, thank you kindly for the offer but I would not be interested in your jersey. I do not collect the Superstars and my budget is 600.00 and less on jerseys. I collect alot of jerseys but the dealers know they not gonna retire from me being a buyer. Nice jersey... just not my fit to my collection..sorry.

On a side note... great traffic in this forum yet not much being offered for sale... Is the hobby getting tigher with less jerseys for sale?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us